Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

The evocation of Marquis Marchosias

It’s been a year since this spirit and I spoke. We had semi urgent business. I’m glad to report we came to accord quickly and concluded our business.

14 Likes

Spirit of the day

Earl Andromalius

Absolutely golden spirit. Stops theft, slander and fraud. Forces thieves to return stolen money.

12 Likes

Spirit of the day

President Foras

Gotta say this guy is great to work with. I’ve got nothing but good things tok say about him. Very beginner friendly.

Dreamscapes: Qlippoth and Sitrah Ahra

12 Likes

The evocation of Prince Orobas

I evoked him to perform some dignities work for a friend.

Hail prince Orobas.

12 Likes

Spirit of the day

Naberius

Awesome spirit recovers lost dignities and honors and can steal dignities of others.

Dreamscapes a strange birthday in india

12 Likes

Small cats at play

In my shoes

13 Likes

:heart_eyes: floofs! Must boop the floof

6 Likes

Damn, that’s cute…

5 Likes

Did we just reply at the same time? TWINNING

3 Likes

Is that an instant thing? Damn, learned something new today.

3 Likes

Maybe we’re just special and found a glitch in the matrix…

3 Likes

Oh…I bet we’re both special…well, if you’re like me and we’re twins…or you’re worse… :flushed:

3 Likes

Worse is subjective. Some people will tell you that I’m sweet, kind and the most caring person they know. Others will tell you that I am a vindictive, callous and mean old witch. And they’re both right.

4 Likes

I’ll take

For 100, please.

The rest, I’ll earn later.

@Mike_Bee , I should be able to clean this up, or ( a TL4 or) a mod. Just havin’ a bit of fun.and trying to not piss Kekka off…

4 Likes

Naw, you’re lovely :hugs:

3 Likes

Hehehehe no thats cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Spirit of the day

Valefor

Excellent spirit he served as a good familiar but tempts one to steal

Very interesting.

Dreamscapes nil

10 Likes

I dont know why im constantly being drawn to Marchosias. Im a perpetual beginner, ive had success with my own spells, but never to my knowledge have any spirits actually came through for me , and have tried a bunch mostly for sex and money and death. I know Marchosias is associated with werewolfs or something which i like werewolves in movies lol but im not so much interested in real life lycanopy , idk Maybe Marchosias is interested in me the other way around when ever i see the name though it sparks a “feeling” i dont know

2 Likes

Marquis Marchosias used to belong to an angelic choir called the powers or perhaps it was the virtues I don’t recall. According to legend Marchosias fell on the wrong side of the rebellion but then had remorse and desired to rejoin her old choir. According to legend in 1200 years this “could” happen. Key word is “could” now from when that was written figure 300 years so 900 more years

Her vibe if you work with her is angelic just like Marquis Phenex.

Marquis Marchosias currently is the head of my spiritual security and is my close and wise counselor.

Hail Marquis Marchosias.

As far as we’rewolf legends that’s just other magicians UPG

I tell you hearing it and seeing how ferociously she trains in the war arts I wouldn’t be surprised to see her freak out and flip and go beast mode on something or someone.

I

@Looking1in12find1out I took the liberty of asking of she was willing to work.with you. Marquis Marchosias said “yes if this person is willing and able to listen” ," I cannot tolerate my.words and warnings falling on deaf ears"

So there you have it. Make a paper seal of Marchosias and burn a purple candle to her with jasmine incense preferably ( or just use what you got) and introduce yourself to her.

9 Likes

So thats the eternal problem i cant readily understand spirits, yea sure i can hear them alright but it never coherent or sometimes i think im just talking to myself. Last night something came to me, like i said i ask spirits for things all the time and several of them of different reasons and sometimes to work together as far i know 100% failure rate with that concerning results. I cast a spell that someone gives me , or i manifest through willpower and i have a 15% success rate , anyway im saying my personal spells work way better than any spirit magic as far as i can tell for the time being. But something did indeed vist me eyes closed golden swirls shapes and swirls and great many faces and "other worldly body experiences " best i can describe it , i have no idea like i said what or who or he or she wanted all i knew was well i called you here most likely so im not going to be afraid and at current moment i really need sleep , so help me sleep, i didn’t get a lot of sleep which is problem because of the hours i work , but i feel somewhat energized for the lack of it so im sure they helped whatever they were

5 Likes