Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Lilith will help you adjust to the chaotic energies.

2 Likes

Ok Orobas and I have decided on a rules change to our game. He’s going to hide in one pre agreed room inside an object. My job is to put out my feeler and find the object he’s hiding in.

The reason we’re doing this is it was too easy for me to find him before. This will make it a little bit more challenging.

I’m going to make something to eat and watch a movie I think.

11 Likes

That’s a great idea to pick out the object. That’s an incredibly useful power. Claircognizance?

1 Like

The idea is just testing my feeler to find PO

3 Likes

Spirit of the day

Allocer

Wish I had more to say about him. He gives good familiars and teaches astronomy and the liberal arts.

Met him on a meet and greet and haven’t seen him after. Not sure exactly when I’ll be evoking him again as I just got an awesome familiar from Malphas.

Dreams starting to level off some.

Sphere one day 4

Very strong recitation
Made my head swim during the invocation
It’s happening I can feel it.

8 Likes

Oh something really noteworthy happened last night.

I was waking from a dream and a large spider with yellow eyes ( seemed like) crawled on my right hand.

Now I’m super scared of spiders but this time I just shook him off and went back to sleep no big deal.

That’s fucking huge for me.

I faced a very traumatic fear and prevailed.

I know that may seem dumb but it was a big deal for me.

Anyway

8 Likes

Ok amendment to my sitrah ahra plans

I’m doing one sphere 7 days taking two days off and resuming.

That’s how I’m going to do this.

I’ll be done in less than 3 months and not rushing either.

Orobas is strangely tight lipped. King Bael looks like a proud parent. And Lucifer is watching very closely.

Edit up next

Sphere Two: the Rite of Gamaliel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Gamaliel B’Shem ha-Lilith (x11)
[Open the Gate to Gamaliel in the Name of Lilith]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Invoco Verrine In Nomine Qliphoth! Agios Ischyros Qalilitu, Filia Luna Nigrantis! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Lilit Reginam Aeternum Noctis! Interveni Vinea– Aethereus Dominator! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Avnas! Agios Murmux Rex Mormolyceae!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! I Call to Verrine in the Name of the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Qalilitu, Daughter of the Black Moon! Eurynomos, Open the Other Side! Lilith, Eternal Queen of the Night! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Avnas! Numinous (is) Murmux the King of Ghouls]

Ornias Va-Layilel Liftoach Shaari Gamaliel (x7)
[Ornias and Layilel, Open the Gate to Gamaliel]

Io Mammon– Drakon Anabaino Gamalielim! Venire Tanin’iver Et Germinet Anados! Invoco Layilel In Nomine Qliphoth! Qalilitu Venire Et Germinet Xul! Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffoth! Venire Mater Qalilitu! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Agios o Lilith Regina Gamaliel!
[Hail Mammon– Dragon From Gamalielim! Come, Tanin’iver and Engender Magickal Ascent! I Call to Layilel in the Name of the Qliphoth! Qalilitu, Come and Generate Black Light! Mother Lilith, Open the Qliphoth! Come Mother Qalilitu! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Numinous is Queen Lilith of Gamaliel]

Anoki Adamas Ater (x8) [I am the Black Diamond]
Sum Lapis Philosophorum (x8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

Update: Duke Murmur and Prince mammon both good spirits I know well

7 Likes

Spirit of the day

Bifrons

Another name of Bifrons is Orcus and Janus I believe.

When I evoked Bifrons he was a black robed giant monstrosity moving counterclockwise around a bonfire. All around him the shades of the dead danced counterclockwise and the shades of the dead seemed to condense and quickly accumulate around Bifrons.

He teaches planetary and natural sciences
Lights corpse lights above graves, and moves bodies so souls can be stolen.

Yeah this Spirit intimidates me. I’ll stick to working with Duchess Bune or Duke Murmur when I need necromancy related work done.

8 Likes

Sitrah Ahra sphere project.

Sphere one day five

Almost recitation from memory.

Dreams are absolutely fruit loops and crazy tunes crazy. Crazy is better than horrid nightmares. Two more days to gl then I rest and meditate two days.

I never posted this but I should have.

This is the sphere one ritual

Sphere One: the Rite of Nahemoth

Liftoach Shaari Ha-Nahemoth B’Shem Ha-Na-Ama-Hema (x11)
[Open the Gate to Nahemoth in the Name of Na-Ama-Hema]

Agios o Sitra Ahra– Drakosophia Gloria!
Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh!
Et Revertetur Ad Tenebras!
Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Nehemoth, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[Numinous is the Other Side– Glory to the Current of the Adversary/ Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light/ And Return All to Darkness/ Hail unto Hell, the Sphere of the Black Earth is Opened by the Current of the Adversary, Glory to the Other Side]

Baruch Ha-Kelippa Ha-Reschaim– Liftoach Nahemoth– Phenex Va-Azael Liftoach Nahemo (x9) [Blessed is Reschaim, the Qlipha of the Black Earth– Open the Qliphothic Dwelling of the Black Earth– Phenex and Azael, Open the Womb-Sphere of the Black Earth]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Agios Ischyros Nahemo! Qodesh La-Nahemoth! Ari Refu Mata Dragon! Agios o Azael Rex Grigori Et Nephilim! Invoco Phenex In Nomine Qliphoth! Vocamus Te Laylah-Noctiferi! Azielis Proveni Ether Subtilis Totis Orbis! Naamah Nahema Ha-Nahemoth, Liftoach Shaari Ha-Sitra Ahra!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Nahemo! Holy to Nahemoth! (Chant to Behemoth)! Numinous is Azael the King of the Watchers and Giants! I Call to Phenex in the Name of the Qliphoth! We Call to Laylah the Bringer of Night! Azielis, Provide the Fine Ether of the Entire Universe! Naamah/Nahema/Ha-Nahemoth, Open the Gate to the Infernal Plane]

Anoki Adamas Ater (X8) [I am the Black Diamond]
Sum Lapis Philosophorum (X8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

Now if anything terrible happens to me or i lose my.mind and or die then everyone knows what I researching prior and can avoid the same thing.

Professional courtesy ( leaving good records)

8 Likes

Dude…I REALLY tried to sound out a few of those lines in my head…

3 Likes

@norse900 :blush: It’s a monster mishmash of Hebrew and latin. My Hebrew is pretty good my latin not so much.

4 Likes

Ah…well…I’m bested for now…

4 Likes

You know what’s hilarious, I didn’t know the exact meaning of the word numinous until I looked it up just now. So glad I did.

4 Likes

Well everyone I decided to fabricate, charge and consecrate my new talisman of exile.

Here’s the link to the thread this comes from.

Very cool talisman with versatile abilities and functions.

6 Likes

Spirit of the day

Prince Seere

He appears to me as a collosal blue skinned man. At his belt are the stars in the Orion constellation.

I once asked him his offices and he boastfully replied “I can do anything”

I recently employed him to speed up getting my inheritance, this was a good suggestion by @Jetsetrose

Hail Prince Seere

On today’s agenda, the evocation of Prince Orobas. I’m doing some work on behalf of another balg member.

Sphere one day six complete

Grand seal of Lilith

Seal of Gamaliel

9 Likes

The evocation of Prince Orobas

Awesome experience to evoke Prince Orobas. Today we begin a Goetic layered working where Orobas is the team leader.
This work is on behalf of someone else so for reasons of confidentiality I cannot disclose more.

Wish us luck

12 Likes

I wanted to do a quick update. I experimented yesterday with this magickal calling of Azazels Se’irim spirits.

Here’s the link to the OP

Before the sun rose I was awakened in the middle of the night to the sound of bleeting goats from my next door neighbors.

I read this as a sign of this spirit classes activity. When Azazel was in my life teaching me I constantly ran into goats everywhere I went. It’s sort of our call sign.

I’ll report results as soon as we achieve manifestation.

Another topic.

Aside from terrible dreams each night this week as I go through the first sphere of the Qlippoth I’ve noticed some very marked sexual side effects. Highly charged libido, constant sexual thoughts, receiving sexual innuendo from others. This has been a very pronounced effect. I just want it documented.

9 Likes

Ah my paint by numbers kits have arrived from the internet. I promised king Bael back in may of last year I would paint him fantastic tribute. He’s been patient but reminds me of my words regularly.

This frog painting is to commemorate one of three heads of the legendary Kong Bael of the Goetia. The man, the cat, and the frog.

Hail King Bael the invincible

9 Likes

Update on the Orobas evocation from last night.

Look what I got gifted today.

Cedar silvers

A personal call sign between Orobas and I.

I love it

10 Likes

Spirit of the day (in 38 more minutes)

Naberius, I believe he’s come up before fairly recently.

This is a dignities spirit. What’s unusual about him is that he has the power to strip others of dignities as well as bestow them. That’s frighteningly powerful.

He also appears to be a capable and wise teacher instructing in rhetoric, arts and sciences.

Hail Naberius!

I will do some painting on my King Bael tribute tonight and then crash out.

Tomorrow is day 7 of the Qlippoth sphere initiation. After that’s done I take a break for two days and percolate on what insights I have gotten from the experience. Then on to the second sphere.

This project is already highly illuminating. The things I’ve learned about the about the 72 thier place and role in the LHP is amazing.

It’s like wandering through nightmares and dreamscapes.

I’ll be completely honest this takes me far from my comfort zone. I have fears as well. I’ve seen other magicians attempt this and be driven to madness, suicide or an untimely, bizzare demise.

I am grounding and making sure most of my attention is focused on the here and now though.

There is one phrase that keeps repeating like a broken record in my mind.

Numinous is the Qlippoth, Hail Sitrah Ahra!

I have a feeling I have opened a door. Twice today my left ear began to ring strongly for a few moments. I don’t know that’s related but that’s usually a cue to me something spiritual involving me is happening presently.

I must face my fears and misgivings though, and facing these things head on is best I think.

I strongly felt like I heard the voice of Lilith in my mind but without her actual presence. “Do not be afraid” that was the message.

This is quite possibly the most important, most profound working of my entire spiritual experience and life.

I have tried to occupy a left of center philosophy as a LHP practioner up until this point. This project is a sharp bank into a hard left.

I understand not everyone sees this subject, material, hell, even what it means to be a LHP practioner the same way that I do.

With that said I know I’m fulfilling my destiny and I’m exactly where I need to be right now.

I am wide awake and headed home…

9 Likes