Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

The first pentacle of Jupiter is annointed and consecrated during the day and hour of Jupiter.

Ballin :basketball::basketball::basketball::basketball:

9 Likes

So the dog peed on the patio floor and I barely stepped around it while clean my altar table.

I was changing seals from prince Orobas to king bael because it’s dawn and that’s our custom.

Prince Orobas says “I’ve a prediction, your going to step barefoot into the piss within the next five minutes”

“Ha” I said

Then I promptly forgot about it. A servant came to ask me for some coffee and I got up to give them the coffee and stepped right in the piss puddle. Right in the piss puddle 🤷🤦

All I could hear in my mind was “hahahahahahaha” :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Doh!!

9 Likes

You can hear him even out of evocation? He still speaks to you out of evocation?

1 Like

Yes with Prince Orobas and King Bael I can hear them both outside of evocation but that’s because of the pacting I theorize.

I can’t seem to do this with other spirits outside of formal evocation. Other people have reported otherwise however. I suspect it depends on how developed your clairs are.

5 Likes

Many conversations happen outside of ritual, for me. Part of this is because of the connection with those I work with and have invited them freely into my life. Well, not for all, obviously. That wouldn’t be prudent.

Another part is because of how I approach it. I typically don’t use a triangle, except to either make a point or because it’s a target (likely human, but not always). So, they’re free to come from wherever, however. This means I also got used to sensing where they are. Once that happens, you start picking them up more when they aren’t “fully” there, but enough to talk to or make agreements with. Takes less energy from both parties, which can leave more for your working.

4 Likes

I was actually really hoping you’d chime in there @norse900 . I thought Abit about it and what you’re saying makes sense.

It may take me awhile to get there though. ( Or more aptly to discover that always could and wasn’t aware of it)

I really enjoy how convienently I can call and ask Orobas to do something for outside of ritual. I’d be a straight up dream to be able to do that with any spirit.

4 Likes

Singing on my morning commute was a good way to help in this area, actually. I invited them to come for the offering and they would. It was pretty rare that I didn’t feel anything, but sometimes, in the beginning, it was only a little nudge.

Also, I don’t think of it as activating any skill or power, but rather just paying attention or switching my focus to pick up what’s there or what changes.

You could practice “quick connections”, where it’s a bit like a reverse evocation. Think of it like sending a small part of your spirit out to them with the purpose of establishing communication. Not the same level of communication as an evocation with open senses, at least for me. Really useful for sending a quick ask before doing a formal one or running some thoughts by them for a quick impression.

4 Likes

Whoahhhhh

That’s a fantastic idea…

Well my brain is fried from this. I’ll take some time to put together the nuts and bolts of that.

I’ve been using my deck to kind of figure out whose been coming around I can feel the presences but it’s really hard for me i.d. the spirits if it’s not Orobas or Bael or a couple others I’m very familiar with.

This will take time and practice.

5 Likes

I slept today almost the entire day in two to three hour blocks. My dreams were beautiful, terrible, violent. Many different dream scapes.

I think after I get something to eat I’m going to head back to bed.

4 Likes

I had an awful dream I couldn’t wake up from I was captured and taken prisoner and my captors who looked like Nazis flew me to a prison I don’t know where but during the transfer prince Orobas showed up dressed like a knight with a razor sharp sword and cut down my entire security detail and sprang me from detention.

I’ve never seen Orobas in human form like that before and I’ve never seen him use a sword but damn he’s got moves, he’s like the lord of the dance. He was killing the ones that were surrendering too. This Dream scared the bejesus out of me. I was cowering while he was kicking ass and he said you know you could have helped…:laughing::laughing::laughing::wink:

I just woke up from that and thanked him because I’m the dream it felt so real and I couldn’t escape. It leaves me wondering what’s real after all. Because that was some seemingly real shit. I’m giving Orobas frankincense Tonight his new favorite.

He always does that. Shows up if I’m in over my head.

Hail Prince Orobas.

images (22)

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Spirit of the day

Malphas 10 of swords

Alright guys he’s been coming up frequently in recent memory so I’m thinking I’ll go ahead and evoke him tomorrow.

Now let’s see what kind of task I can assign him.

He builds walls and high towers, destroys enemies thoughts and all they have worked to build, and he gives good familiars.

Mmmm I’m think about a good familiar. Yes the answer just came to me. A spy. A real honest to God spy spirit.

My third teacher before we friends when were at war used a spying djinn to report all of my magickal activities to him. When I’d see him he’d tell me of recent spells I tried against him. Like putting his image in the freezer. He said the freezer will not avail you. It was utterly maddening that he always knew what I was up to. I didn’t think kind of magick existed but it does. Perhaps I can rediscover the secret to this knowing with a good familiar to spy for me.

This familiar will also root out hidden enemies that like to hide behind the anonymity of secrecy… :wink:. Yeh yuh.

Now all that remains is to negotiate an equitable arraignment with president Malphas.

He comes highly recommended anyway by several magicians I know.

7 Likes

I wanted to reply earlier, but that whole “work” thing got in the way…

Think of it (initially) like a tendril that can use the spiritual Internet (I know, I know)… Practice with PO. Seriously. He’s interested in your safety and well-being. Think of it as a communication tendril, not a vampiric one. Send it out, verify it went where it should, and continue to practice. Really.

Now, we’ve heard of those that can do a sort of projection to another space to look in on things and this is similar. In fact, if you want to be able to do that, this is a good practice. You’d shift your consciousness point to that end point in the same manner.

Hope it helps.

4 Likes

Man that’s a big help. I appreciate that tremendously. I’ll try that today.

Thank you for saying that about PO too you’re right he does care about my safety and well-being and I’m lucky to have him.

5 Likes

We don’t always understand why one or the other may choose us and help. But we were smart enough to recognize and accept…however long that took…

3 Likes

Day 2 sphere one of Qlippoth initiation is complete.

Much stronger recitation of the ritual

I had Orobas take my hands at first but he broke it off halfway through. I didn’t understand why but I continued the rite. After the rite I asked why he wouldn’t take my hand he said " some doors you need to open by yourself for yourself and some doors require both hands"…

This is starting to get deep

Hail nahemoth hail qlippoth.

7 Likes

Yeah my new silver sharpies came today.

If you’re going to be making spirit seals I really recommend a4 black cardstock paper and silver sharpie pens.

Fantastic combo very dignified for the spirit ( in my opinion)

I devised a little game for me and Prince Orobas. During hypnogogic state I send out a feeler and look for where prince Orobas is hiding in my house.

Delightful game and he enjoys it also. Educational and fun.

The best way I can describe it is having your head attached to a long flexible string that can expand and contract. So I can look under the bed for him in the closet in the other room.

This is great.

7 Likes

What a nice way to strengthen your clairesentience muscles!

2 Likes

I just evoked president Malphas

Guys what an awesome spirit he is. Hes articulate, witty, funny and very intelligent. He was present during the conjuration and while I was chanting he was saying “mike B, Mike B, Mike B ,” over and over until I stopped and acknowledged him. He’s great. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Really interested in helping me get outfitted with a great new familiar. I can’t share it’s name or seal but it does what I wanted and then some.

President Malphas feels like a Marquis or a Duke in terms of strength and abilities.

I really recommend him , maybe not as a beginner spirit but definitely if you’ve evoked a couple then put Malphas on your list he’s very much worth the time.

He instructed me on how to feed and care for my familiar and warned me if I was neglectful he’d take it back.

8 Likes

Happy new year BALG

Spirit of the day

Naberius

I believe he is called the most valiant Marquis in hell.

He restores lost honors and dignities and steals them from others.

He teaches arts, sciences and rhetoric.

I know this spirit from meet and greet but not from working. I think I’ll include him on my next baneful project.

Day 3 sphere one working complete

I’ll be honest my dreams have been nothing short of horrifying nightmares. I’m not scared of nightmares though. Open the gates to Sitra Ahra!!!

I suspect I need to and am the process of attuning myself to these energies. I must be strong and hard. Like the black diamond.

I sensed a very strong presence on my periphery this recitation. A presence I’ve not felt in years. Azazel… Whoah blast from the past.

He didn’t say anything to me. Just observing what’s going on.

Prince Orobas and I are really getting into our hide and seek game. King Bael offered to play too. I’ve been experimenting with the feeler I send out. How it works it’s suprisingly easy to maneuver and sense with it. I found Orobas hiding in the kitchen yesterday. I think within a few weeks I’ll have developed a knack for this. Great technique and suggestion to practice with Orobas.

Orobas and I in the witching hour. He’s enjoying some cedar incense and liquor and he just asked for a cigarette. I’ll give him one.

Well this is gonna be a another landmark year for me for spiritual growth I hope.

Thank you to balg and everyone who contributed to me having such a tremendous year spiritually.

9 Likes

Had another fucked up dream this is starting to be normal having nightmares. I was taking a sick cat to the vet and when I walked into the vet’s office the lights went out, the door wouldn’t open to let me out and all I could hear was growling in the dark…yeah …

I’m starting to think Sitra Ahra doesn’t get a whole lot of guests

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Undaunted I press forward.

The real theme that’s going on is I’m being forced to confront all the things that scare me.

9 Likes