Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Update

I just evoked Duke Agares with the non Solomonic approach. His behavior was completely different than the other times I encountered him. He was still very strong, but gentle and well behaved. It was in fact the right move to use this approach with him.

Excellent spirit :crocodile:, excellent results.

8 Likes

So I just got what appears to be a message from one of my not so favorite spirits… Decarabia…:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Here you may get some background on our very ugly interaction.

Now just this morning, in this brand new, sealed bag of coffee I find on my first spoonful of coffee…

A very small 3/4 inch feather. Like a tiny little bird feather.

My God Jesus Fuck!!! WHAT’S GOING ON!!

I hope strongly this is just a strange fluke, but the problem is I don’t believe in strange flukes. It is…what it is.

There better damn well not be any more problems chicken or bird related or I’m seriously going to lose my shit with this spirit.

5 Likes

Nice! I was playing MF Doom. Switched to Gorillaz. Slick tune brah.
I’m going to get to know Marax and check out the rest of your journal.
This post really clicked for me. I appreciate it :metal:

2 Likes

The spirit of the day

I get a real suave vibe off this spirit. I’m very interested to put his offices to the test.

The agenda for today

I’ll be evoking Andromalius on a project on behalf of someone else. God I love that spirit.

I think I’ll do some work with king Bael and Prince Orobas too.

7 Likes

It is said that when a magician works with a spirit for a certain period of time, his personal characteristics are similar to that spirit. How much do you agree with this? For example, would someone who works with PO be honest and reputable after a while, someone who works with Valefar is prone to theft, someone who works with marchosias, the marquis of struggle, becomes a combatant?

2 Likes

I moderately agree with the idea. I can personally say I’ve become more honest and trustworthy over time since I’ve been working with PO.

What I don’t know exactly is why and how it works. Is it the spirits qualities rubbing off on me, or am I subconsciously emulated him I don’t know.

5 Likes

@caringang @Mike_Bee There’s a mundane saying ‘Like attracts like’ which comes from an older mundane saying ‘Like begets like’. So…

Probably the ones you work with the most or best are probably like you in some way or another (though you may not be aware of it).

And the ones you don’t work well with are probably very different from you in some way making it hard to resonate with them.

So it’s probably less about becoming like and more to do with noticing similarities that were already there to some degree or other.

6 Likes

Spirit of the day

This guy is someone I’d like to work with in the future. He seems real cool.

I have a light day planned. Some Djinn work and maybe some clair work with Prince Orobas.

I’m watching a really good Jennifer Lopez movie called the cell. Wow I saw it years ago but I forgot how good it is.

8 Likes

A reflection

Recently my son has firmly rejected the LHP in favor of the right or the middle…

He says it makes him question me that I’d choose the left añd LHP entities to associate with…

I don’t know how I feel about that.

I feel like the right has brainwashed him and believes thier bullshit narrative.

It’s like he considers me “Darth Dad” lol.

He’s not even comfortable with me working with LHP entities on his behalf. Before we did some work with king Bael to protect and safeguard his life and grant him military honors ( he’s a soldier).

I understand his fear and respect his his boundaries but I’m also torn because as his father his welfare will always be my responsibility.

Difficult situation and dissapointing.

I just have to continue to be supportive of whatever he chooses.

I wish he understood LHP and LHP entities Abit more clearly.

5 Likes

He’s young right?

So he still has time to get jaded against the rhp and it’s lies evasions and idiocy so…

The likely hood is he’ll eventually mellow unless he’s hanging around some of the extremist rhp people like the mormons or southern baptists types. Or unless there’s a anti left hand path chick involved that he’s trying to get with.

It takes time to grow up and realize that what they (the rhp) teach is bologny. You don’t just wake up on your 18th or 21st birthday full of adult wisdom. It takes time and experiences.
Especially to realize the rhp is just NOT all that, and that all your life they’ve been taking advantage of you and your fam and friends.

So in the meantime just try not to flaunt your beliefs in front of him or push him cuz the odds are very much in favour that he’ll change his mind about the right hand paths after a few disappointments of the kinds that expose its hypocrisy and greed.

Are you able to do your magick in a room he’s not gonna be going in like your man cave or den or garage or workroom (well not garage unless you’re like those who have their garages so full of stuff that there’s no room for a car)? If it’s not in his face but it’s not really hid just outa site that might help.

3 Likes

We don’t live together. So that’s not an issue. You’re probably right he’s not going to get smart at 21 it’s going to take time. I just have to be patient.

3 Likes

Yep he’s not just gonna wake up wise it’s a process. it took me til I was over 30 to start wising up.

2 Likes

Hahaha I’d still be on the RHP if I hadn’t been excommunicated by my first teacher when she found out I evoked Orobas. Getting kicked out of the RHP was the best thing that ever happened to me.

7 Likes

:thinking: how did she even know who Orobas was?

2 Likes

She was a real high falutin RHP Kabbalist. She knew her shit real well.

She considered me tainted by the other side at that point.

5 Likes

I did learn a hell of a lot from her but the RHP wasn’t my destiny.

1 Like

Well I say embrace the taint cuz it’s better to be wise then not, besides you know what happens to sheep right? :sheep: they get eaten. The young sheep make delicious lamb chops.

Anyhow I wouldn’t trade my experiences and I sure wouldn’t go back to being a sheep that follows blindly without a thought.

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha that’s right I’d much rather be the wolf than the sheep.

2 Likes

She strongly subscribed to the view that all things originate in kedusha the holy, or sitrah Ahra the impure.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trade my lhp experiences (not even the one that made me try running from the lhp for a while) for anything nor would I ever wanna go back to bend a sheep following blindly without a thought

1 Like