Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

And I made a ton of progress on my Belial painting.

5 Likes

Download it. That particular episode is not sold and disappearing. Not kidding. Excellent tidbits, excellent music score.

They screwed up my computer in the move, so let’s hope it comes through on one of my hard drives.

2 Likes

Not to be “bad”. But…

How not to be good.

If that doesn’t bend one’s mind…

2 Likes

@norse900 I really identified with the part that stated something to the effect of. “Dealing with reality as it iS rather than how we think it SHOULD be”

4 Likes

Absolutely. I can watch that series multiple times and come out with a different message. I have. I first heard it years ago. I periodically listen to it and different parts are more prominent.

Would love to buy the dvd. It isn’t sold.

2 Likes

That’s a damn shame it’s not sold. It’s real well done. The allocution is spot on.

2 Likes

Thank God the forum is back online. I was starting to freak out lol :laughing::laughing:.

I’ve been painting like a madman all day. I’m catching Belial fever.

I burned some frankincense and and brought out king belials seal and invited him to watch the painting.

I felt prince Orobas come shortly after and then I felt another presence behind him. That was really weird. I closed my eyes and sensed Belial behind Orobas. I’ve never sensed two spirits before at the same time. That was :exploding_head:.

Then Orobas said “King Belial says you practice magick like an Ape. You have none of the finesse of a master. Stop your shouting and posturing and call out to us with your soul”

:boom::exploding_head::boom:

Whoah…

Well here’s where we’re at.

Here’s how King Belial looks in my mind except with horns

received_967899247096025

11 Likes

Damn, why does that not surprise me coming from him :rofl:

Also, does he always appear to you in this form ? Because for me, he either has no form (like a cloudy form), humanoid form with no face, or just pretty much anyone. I find it so odd

6 Likes

I think it’s just my mental projection of how I think he SHOULD look. The truth is probably much closer to how you described.

I pick that photo because in my mind qualities I sense from him are strength, agelessness, power, persuasiveness…this was the best picture I could relate that too.

As far as saying I practice like an Ape…lol I don’t know what to think about that. I do shout sometimes during ritual ( not actually at a spirit though, that wouldn’t be helpful). I get what he’s saying stop focusing on theatrics those are training wheels. Time to be bigger. That’s what I took from it

8 Likes

Well, the first times he appeared to me, I couldn’t see his face at all. The first time I had a lucid dream and called him in, he appeared in a really bright light form, kinda odd not gonna lie, cause I wasn’t expecting that. And there was a few other times when he appeared as people I know (or the actor Tom Ellis once lmao), but with devilish features, so horns, red/scaly skin.
Even for other spirits, they don’t really have a form, like King Paimon that I saw as a red mist.

That’s a thing I would like to be able to do, maybe not shouting but when I talk with them I’m usually scared of making a fool of myself, so I just talk quietly :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Actually that’s not so strange, he was according to legend once an angel, it doesn’t surprise me that he can choose to represent himself in that fashion.

I like to really put my heart into my rituals. I use a technique King Bael taught me called the voice of authority. It’s one step between loud and shouting. But maybe the spirits just think I’m being an Edgelord :thinking::thinking::thinking::open_mouth::open_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

10 Likes

Oh yeah I know, it’s just that as a beginner, everything I read about Belial was that he was a big bad boy, appearing as a big scary demon :laughing:

Well that’s one thing, I try talking with my heart most of the time, even if I talk really quietly and don’t feel confident.
Well maybe not an edgelord but Belial did call you an ape :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not gonna lie, if he ever said that to me, I would laugh my ass off

8 Likes

I think the answer is correct … props and confidence boosters are necessary to a point, then … as he says, it gets devoted.

1 Like

Spirit of the day

Guys this is not a joke or a trick. I shuffled 3x cut three times , tap 3x and cut once and foras is again the spirit of the day. What in the Goetic hell is going on here. First Gaap and now foras. These boys are reaching through the ether to get my attention. I think I’ll see my friend the President Foras today. I’ll evoke him and discover what his message and it’s meaning is.
Man I love this deck what an amazing tool to create à bridge to this pantheon.

Wow I’m stunned.

7 Likes

The Evocation of president foras

He had a message for a third party for me to pass. I asked him for the favor of long life and good health. Hail President Foras.

8 Likes

Hail President Foras!! And thanks for the messenger :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I spoke aloud while out on a smoke, and perhaps he hit a nail on the head, to explore herbs and stones, like kava kava and st johns wort to start with (royal jelly not a bad one to pick up either, I couldn’t name a third medicinal herb, nor qualities of a quartz crystal, or agate or any others, so perhaps I need to constantly read everything start to finish), to try homeopathic and holistic alternatives or additions, or perhaps its a flying ointment and a method to scry. I guess I will meditate on his sigil and try to gain insight.

3 Likes

Forget about the ceremonial side of things for awhile man just go back to simplified magick using nature and it’s tools. :+1:

5 Likes

Right on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look what arrived today

It’s a copper vessel with a lid for my temple incense burning.

Here’s the painting

I had a wonderful, amazing channelling session this morning with a good BALG friend of mine and Orobas. God that’s just incredible to experience guys.

All in all it’s been an excellent day of painting and practice.

9 Likes