Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Ooooohhh so I’m honoring King Bael ( I was giving him a cigarette) and he starts talking.

He tells me “you know you need to talk to him right?” :neutral_face:

I’m like…“um who…oohhh him?” ( AA Heylel / Lucifer):face_with_raised_eyebrow::open_mouth:

KB- "yes he wants to show you something…":thinking:

"Mmm am I in trouble or something?":pleading_face:

KB - "why are you always so scared of him, stop that it’s unbecoming.":cat2:

"Yes you’re right that isn’t cool.":neutral_face:

So tonight I will call AA Heylel and see what he wants to talk about and show me.

I always get shakey around him. I asked PO for some insight and he told me he didn’t want to talk about it, it wasn’t his business.

Btw readers if you want to get the spirits talking I highly recommend wine or liquor and a cigarette. Boy they get to talking when you give them that.

Well I’ve gotten ahold of myself and had an attitude adjustment and now I’m excited that I get to see Lucifer. I’ll let you know how it goes…if I’m able to discuss it.

7 Likes

Ok did a working with Lucifer. He showed me many things. I don’t really feel the need to share here. The message was very personal and private.

You could say it was an answer to my prayers.

“Behold your light 11 lead me through, each gentle step by step, by inch by loaded memory. I’ll go to heal as pain allows so we can reunite and both move on together.” - Tool - Jimmy

Another good song to capture the moment

" Fantastic expectations, amazing revelations"…:thinking::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

I feel pretty fired up after working with Lucifer. I’m heading to bed I hope to see what my dreams show me tonight.

6 Likes

I had dreams of religious travel like a pilgrimage. I can’t tell you where I was other than the architecture was was crooked and funny and made of mostly red brown bricks.

Spirit of the day

Forneus

This spirit and I have done some language training work. Very interesting spirit. Easy to work with and quite friendly.

3 Likes

Awesome peoples I just finished my own guide to the tarot not a balg tutorial. This is like my own personal guide to the tarot based of kabbalistic correspondences and my own experiences with the cards. Now to memorize it.

Excellent excellent excellent my friends.

6 Likes

Well I just got to “christen” :laughing::laughing::laughing: my tarot book. I have a friend who has gone missing and I just checked on him. Tarot says he’s fine.

“Some might say, we will find a brighter day”

3 Likes

Spirit of the day

Check this out it’s Forneus AGAIN. WTF are the odds of that. 2 times in 2 days…whoah.

Ok I’m having alot of arguments with foster mom. That’s what’s going on in my life now. It’s very clear Forneus is reaching out to me and I think he wants to help me solve the tension and friction in that relationship.

I’m evoking him now in any case to find out what he wants but I do hope that’s what he wants to help me with.

5 Likes

Awesome Marquis Forneus delivered a pleasant relationship with foster mom this morning. Knew he’d come through. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Spirit of the day

Earl Furfur

I consider this spirit my buddy. Of all the love spirits Beleth, Sitri, Zepar, Sallos, ect. Furfur and I really jive right.

I like how he manifests.

Great spirit. I think he’s a fallen nature god of some kind. That’s UPG.

7 Likes

I’m pleased to report that my evocation to Duchess Bune earlier in the week was a success. I had a friend need some assistance finding suitable housing on a very tight timeline. Duchess Bune delivers.

I have duly honored her and paid what was owed.

I’m very satisfied with how I’m growing and getting stronger and more able to manifest change for myself and people that matter to me.

I’m satisfied about my move farther leftward too. I’ll still keep lines of communication open with the Archangels but I really don’t feel I need the angelic side for much. I’m going to pursue building relationships within the Goetic framework and explore the mysteries these spirits keep.

6 Likes

Spirit of the day

Awesome just awesome look who stopped in. Duchess Bune.

I have a feeling I’m getting that inheritance this week or next after. Man I’m gonna be ballin :basketball: outta control :rofl::rofl:

Todays agenda

Evoking and thanking President Amy.

He served fantastically and I just can’t hardly speak high enough of him. If you are struggling to write he’s your go to spirit. I look forward to seeing him and thanking him personally for his recent assistance on my book and this thread.

5 Likes

Thats cool are you a filipino? Or just came here in philippines to make vacation?

1 Like

@itschatte2229 No I’m american but I live here.

1 Like

Thats cool! I live here in philippines. Where you located then?

1 Like

I’m in Rizal

1 Like

Well im only here in makati. Can you teach me some rituals though?

1 Like

I know Makati very well. Here’s a little something I wrote you might find something helpful in.

2 Likes

Look what I’m going to order. God I’m salivating over this…I want it bad

This is a clip from the movie “Fallen”

“Beware my wrath” - Azazel :smiling_imp:

Absolutely love this movie

6 Likes

Spirit of the day

This spirit is absolutely fantastic and mysterious.

I met him in and he looks like a tuareg warrior.

download (1)

His eyes were like diamonds and he spoke very few words.
I really look forward to my next encounter with him. For now I’ll burn a piece of incense to him and contemplate his presence.

I had a dream I was in some legal trouble I can’t recall but at the police station there was a giant black horse statue of Prince Orobas. I reached out and touched it and everything ended fine.

8 Likes

Spirit of the day

Andromalius

Andromalius was instrumental in punishing and causing a wayward business associate of mine to return recently.

I’ve burned incense to him and now for a round of applause. :clap::clap::clap:

I’ll be headed to the city today to meet some friends and have some good times.
God knows it’s been awhile…

10 Likes