Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Hmmm … I mean, yikes, what have they said about me?

:roll_eyes: Fuego…I don’t sit around with Prince Orobas or the other spirits and talk about you. Occasionally, occasionally they will give me a message to pass on to someone else. If añd when that happens I pass it along. That’s all.

What I was saying is sometimes others posts resonate to me as a message from them to me also.

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

President Amy

This is a great spirit. Hes an author’s best friend. If you enjoyed reading my ebook it was done under the guidance of this spirit.

He appears like a living flame.

5 Likes

I’m cruising YouTube with King Bael and I stumbled on this. Holy shit this is awesome.

I think I love Paz Lenchantin whoah…

8 Likes

Good morning everyone happy Sunday.

Spirit of the day

Now this spirit is really somebody. The Great King Balaam. My former third teacher worked with him closely. When I evoked him for a meet and greet he was icy at first. He did accept working with me however. This spirit is highly intelligent and almost tricky… gotta watch him and listen carefully to what he says.

Great spirit though.

He was certain to let me know I wasn’t as great as my former teacher though. :roll_eyes:. Hehehehe.

Like I didn’t know that already.

6 Likes

Prince Orobas and I are having some tobacco sharing and music bonding.

He’s been a little distant lately and I wanted to make sure we spent some time together.

Nothing like music (Spanish guitar) and tobacco and wine and incense to draw the Prince near.

I think I may evoke him and have some face to face time today.

9 Likes

I did decide to evoke Prince Orobas this morning my outdoor patio area. We did experience partial possession in which he experienced coffee and cigarettes and his Spanish guitar.

I feel a little psychically off now after that, a little woozy. I’ll finish the coffee and read the news to ground back to our shared reality. Very good experience and a pleasure to be in such good company. As for Prince Orobas, you could say he was in fine spirits…:laughing::laughing:

10 Likes

If woozy I suggest a snack with that coffee sounds like it took a lot of your energy doing that and that you need to replenish it.

4 Likes

I was just thinking the same exact thing, I’m going to eat a piece of ensaymada it’s a sugary breakfast bread that’s pretty heavy. @Kish

3 Likes

I really love the way you’ve constructed everything. I was thinking about a question you once posed to me, and I guess after thinking about it, I am too lazy for my own good. A part of the laziness however used to be poor art skills, and a fear of drawing a letter incorrectly in the circle, rendering the circle useless.

Now, older and wiser, knowing will is greater than a circle, I guess as I always do, no circle aside from the LRP. Because my will needs a lot of development.

So, I guess a mix of fear and laziness. But im trying to get over both. :slight_smile:

So, if I can get a paycheck above and beyond rent, then much against advice of a few, art time is back on once again.

Now, I did have a breakthrough with Demons of Magic, where Astaroth seemed to be with me, after calling the Dukes name several times, I had a feeling of a presence, and looking at the evocation keys, I smelled sulphur and something else while trying to sense the other keys.

That was without a full blown ritual, just sending the keys and calling his title and name aloud and mentally.

I tried with Asmodeus, and didn’t get the same experience. Same with Foras.

Maybe I should try it with Bune :).

For each of these, I do have a goal that they can help me with, it’s not like old days where I would evoke the qlippoth to see if I had what it takes.

5 Likes

Well there’s no ensaymada so I sliced up an apple for simple sugars and I woke up the maid ( it’s 5 here) and asked for eggs and rice to be prepared. I’m actually starved as this reverie wears off. Damn people are right the experience of being ridden by a spirit burns hella energy. Wow. Time to replenish.

4 Likes

A warning to my readers

Please don’t engage in possession experiments with spirits you don’t know very very well. It could be dangerous and you could have major problems from that. I want you to know I don’t advocate possession with every Tom, dick, an harry spirit out there. Only attempt that if you already have a strong relationship with a trusted spirit. That’s all I just wanted to make sure everyone understands my position on that. :grin:

8 Likes

True. And very good points. Yeah, invocation is a bit of a jumbled word, it can lead to possession in hindsight, by welcoming them into you.

4 Likes

Yeah bud…I don’t really invoke Goetic spirits without alot of caution.

Remember that time I stepped out of the circle and Asmoday got me.

That was fucking INTENSE bud. It was like he jumped into the driver’s seat and I woke up locked in the trunk with a lampshade on my head. Hahahaha hahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gotta be careful bud…

Just to be clear I do love King Asmoday just gotta be mindful with him.

5 Likes

Guess its time to put what art talent I have into a circle cloth then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Nightside Just out of curiousity, why do you think the circle is used? Asking cuz of that comment peaking my curiosity.

2 Likes

My understanding of the circle is two points:

1. A container of your power exchange throughout a ritual.
  2. As shown by Crowley and Parson with Choronzon, a circle of protection.

A question I once asked on Usenet alt.magick, was “well, why couldn’t an angel, god or demon simply step into your circle?”
The reply was “my will”

And this is where I lack, so it seems appropropriate I use a circle. And triangle.
Or Demons of Magic Ritual One. Only.

Time to brush up on my Hebrew and Greek I guess.

1 Like

After I use my bowl to banish in my temple I take my sword and trace a circle and say “may no spirit trespass this circle without my consent”

By standing at the center of your circle you are reaffirming that you are the microcosm of the macrocosm. You are in fact God and the spirits better know it.

6 Likes

Yeah, need to keep in mind my calling is ceremonial/ritual magic.

Mike, maybe you answered this and I forgot over time, but what is it that you do with the Demon of the Day? Honor them? Evoke them?

If I’ve forgotten, forgive me and let me know, so I can delete this and look less foolish🤘

2 Likes