Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

I’ve never actually invoked or evoked Baphomet. I mainly use his image in ceremonial workings with his imagery associated with the magician card.

1 Like

@Kindraathe This is the seal I work with for getting in touch with Baphomet energy.

4 Likes

Ok super, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Mike, you are a evocation pro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Nightside but I consider myself only an intermediate student. Not a Master by any stretch of the imagination. I’ve seen and witnessed real Masters and they are breathtaking to watch in action. I’m truthfully not even close to where my old teachers are.

4 Likes

Used to love the Koetting and Runyon evocation videos.

1 Like

Yeah I love Runyon’s work too.

1 Like

This is one of my favorite

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

President Valac

Ok this bodes well for my recent evocation of President Valac. I think this is a sign. I’m excited.

Dream journal

I dreamt of a very beautiful woman in an awesome sex dream. I get dreams like that once in a blue moon.

Then I dreamed of being a pirate.

6 Likes

Totally just picked this deck up. Waiting for delivery. Not as cheap, my friend :hushed:

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

@anon39079500 you’ll be very pleased with the deck, I will tell you the attributions of which spirit goes to which card is not the traditional Runyon/ Crowley placements. Having said that I find it performs superbly in all ways. You will enjoy this greatly. :love_you_gesture:

Edit update: if there is no little instruction book inside ( not saying you need it but it felt a little weird to me not having it) there is a QR code on the box you scan and it leads you to the electronic version. That’s where I discovered the template for my hybrid divination method.

4 Likes

A reflection…

My parents discovered my interest in the occult and like all good baptist parents they staged an intervention. I was 13 I recall.

I remember shouting at the pastor during the intervention “your gods promises are false you’re god is a lie!”

“That’s blasphemy!” He shouted back

They made a ceremony of cutting each of tarot cards up individually. Then they burned all my books.

I never forgave or forgot that.

It changed nothing…

6 Likes

@Mike_Bee I was looking at reviews for it and they said the deck wasn’t good for predictions the way tarot is. Half those reviews said don’t buy unless you plan to use it for magick.

Have you been using it like a regular tarot or just for magick? I think I saw you using it like a regular tarot before but I’m not sure.

So now you’ve been using it for awhile what are the best uses for the description and what are it’s drawbacks? Just curious.

3 Likes

The reviews that are negative don’t understand that the spirits are not attributed to the same cards a standard tarot deck is. Like for example in a standard deck Ronove and andras are attributed to the ten of wands. In the occult tarot the ten of wands is Marbas card. Each of the 72 Goetic spirits plus 6 demons of great legendary power compose the entire 78 card tarot deck. The way they’re attributed is based off the authors own creativity and vision and while it mystifies me some times why which card is attributed where it does work.

You can use the deck for standard tarot divination just as you would any other tarot deck. I’ve tried it in over 50 divinations since receiving it and its been highly accurate.

It’s usuable in the same way a normal tarot deck is because each of the four suits and major arcana are fully represented.

Now if you want to do spirit readings you can use the deck to pinpoint which spirits are involved in or working at key parts of your life.

This is how I developed my hybrid method of divination.

If you want to use it for magick it’s absolutely superb for keying or bringing together an altar arraignment in Harmony to call a specific spirit. It also gives the minds eye an image to focus on during the evocation if one is desired.

In short the only thing I can say about this deck that could be a drawback is it’s not a beginner deck. You need to know your way around the tarot before you go into this deck.

If you’ve got the basics of tarot under your belt you’ll do just fine with it.

So the negative feedback may come from people that probably just didn’t understand how to use it.

The author has listed in the online instructions a method of spirit reading that I took one look at and said… well I’m NOT going to do it this way but I liked this and this from his idea…that approach.

@anon39079500
@Kish
@Kindraathe

You three would definitely be able to make use of it. That’s my take on the positives and negatives of it.

Edit update:. Cards are slightly thin, handle with a little gentle care or they will wear out faster than a normal deck.

6 Likes

Add me to tha tlist, three decks on my mind lately are the Magician Tarot, Tarot of Cermonial Magic, and the deck you’re using.

2 Likes

My friend, I’ve felt them as you’ve presented them. I appreciate and respect you’re approach.

I’m some cases, I’ve felt their calls from your cards. Total win, since I’ll do the work.

Thank you.

4 Likes

@Mike_Bee Thanks. I feel sorta drawn to get it but not right yet. Between moms dental work and bills the deck’ll have to wait a few weeks. Those reviews (the negative ones) had me rethinking about getting it but despite those I still feel drawn towards getting it so I figured who better to ask about the deck then someone who’s using it. Someone I know is using it not just saying they are. So thanks

2 Likes

Thanks!! I’ve been eyeing this deck the moment I saw it on your posts. I must however admit I’m a total noob at Tarot. I recently bought my first RWS deck and I’m about to start practicing. I’ve always wanted to read tarot, for the past 15 years I was intimidated thinking “this isn’t going to work for me”. Upon restarting work with the Goetics I’ve been getting stong pushes towards Tarot until I got a deck and set the intention to start. At the same time I started seeing your (@Mike_Bee ) tarot posts. I think it’s all connected. I’ve been so strongly drawn to this deck, it’s not even funny. Like I HAVE to have it.

Tell me about it. It’s US$ 25 where I am and now I finally found a deck at US$20. That’s the cheapest I’ve found them at.

3 Likes

Everything is connected. I get messages from the 72 by other people’s posts and work all the time…

4 Likes

Staring at the sea
Will she come?
Is there hope for me
After all is said and done
Anything at any price
All of this for you
All the spoils of a wasted life
All of this for you
All the world has closed her eyes
Tired faith all worn and thin
For all we could have done