Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

Thats cool are you a filipino? Or just came here in philippines to make vacation?

1 Like

@itschatte2229 No I’m american but I live here.

1 Like

Thats cool! I live here in philippines. Where you located then?

1 Like

I’m in Rizal

1 Like

Well im only here in makati. Can you teach me some rituals though?

1 Like

I know Makati very well. Here’s a little something I wrote you might find something helpful in.

2 Likes

Look what I’m going to order. God I’m salivating over this…I want it bad

This is a clip from the movie “Fallen”

“Beware my wrath” - Azazel :smiling_imp:

Absolutely love this movie

6 Likes

Spirit of the day

This spirit is absolutely fantastic and mysterious.

I met him in and he looks like a tuareg warrior.

download (1)

His eyes were like diamonds and he spoke very few words.
I really look forward to my next encounter with him. For now I’ll burn a piece of incense to him and contemplate his presence.

I had a dream I was in some legal trouble I can’t recall but at the police station there was a giant black horse statue of Prince Orobas. I reached out and touched it and everything ended fine.

8 Likes

Spirit of the day

Andromalius

Andromalius was instrumental in punishing and causing a wayward business associate of mine to return recently.

I’ve burned incense to him and now for a round of applause. :clap::clap::clap:

I’ll be headed to the city today to meet some friends and have some good times.
God knows it’s been awhile…

10 Likes

A musing…

I think we wonder sometimes about WHY Goetic spirits manifest our desires I’m some of the strange ways that they do.

Prince Sitri is an example, he DELIVERS but it’s always in a lewd, sordid way. I’m not bitching when I need some action that’s who immediately comes to mind.

Marquis Leraje another good example, for me he loves to start fires, cause accidents, direct violence, always bizzare.

If you know what you’re looking at and for it’s real easy to spot the spirits individual signatures all over thier work.

But why the strangeness?..

Well let’s take the legend of King Solomon at face value. He basically took 72 rebels, wildcats, Mavericks and imprisoned them in a brass vessel.

Imagine two cats in a pillowcase…now make it 72.

I’m gonna tell you prison does some strange things to some otherwise normal people. I’ve seen it happen to a few people…I imagine that spirits don’t relish it much either.

I theorize that some of the 72 went mad from the experience…or they were a few sandwiches short of a picnic to begin with. Or, or thier vantage point as spirit is simply so different from ours that we don’t always understand why they do the things they do.

Anyway I still love em. Ready or not, here we come. Crazy or not, were in this together now.

Gotta love em :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

Well I got myself a job doing data entry work with a psychologists office. My business has been hurt by the pandemic so this new job will be a welcome financial increase. The work is light, the pay is good. I’m very happy about this.

I was sitting in a cafe today in Manila waiting for my friend to arrive. He was very late and I almost left but then I saw on the side of a truck that was stopped at a traffic light a white circle with a black horse head silhouette. It was prince Orobas and he was reassuring me that all was well. 5 minutes later my friend arrived.

If you know how to pay attention and be observant the spirits send messages to us through the things we come into contact with and experience in our daily lives. Pay attention and you’ll see for yourself.

11 Likes

Spirit of the day

Andrealphas

The queen of swords

This spirit was rude and borderline hostile when I first evoked him. He told me it was a waste of his time to do a meet and greet. Call him when I had a project for him to participate on is what he said.

Interesting, he teaches geometry and measurements, increases ones intelligence and cam transform you into a bird ( I think this means assist in astral projection).

I’ve burned a piece of incense in his honor. Perhaps me getting an office job that will require the use of my mind and intellect is why I’ve drawn this curious card today…?!?

This could be a way of saying he can help me with my new job. I’ll put feelers out his way and see of that was what he meant.

Very cool :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Great job, congratulations.

I realized that my work table is very similar to yours. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In the shape or how you’ve got everything laid out?

2 Likes

Andrealphus teaches geometry. You just got a job doing data entry in an office where more than likely, you’ll be dealing with forms and data entry for EDI records. I used to deal with EDI, and the fields are very exact.
Or perhaps he has stuff to teach you in the astral.
Very cool indeed.

1 Like

Congrats on the new job !!

1 Like

I’ll send you some pics, unfortunately I don’t have a photo of the one that comes closest to your work, which I admire a lot.

1 Like

@Inferno.Flux Ah I worked without a formal temple for several years. Only last year was I finally in the right set of circumstances to put together an actual functional temple for ceremonial magick practice.

It is nice to be honest. Everything I need to run a smooth evocation right there.

Yes I’m definitely interested to see your set up. I’m glad you like my set up anyway nobody else had bothered to comment.

3 Likes

Always like your setups … I … have no setup. Kidding. More like an altar of a teen witch, but I had an idea, as a matter of perspective on a new altar. A wooden box containing silverware, I figure it should act well as a spiritual conduit. Add to that a candle, incense and seal and I should be good.

3 Likes

@Nightside when I work outdoors I am very minimalist. I have the spirits seal, candle, triangle, incense and wine or liquor. Maybe tarot cards and a journal to document the experience to analyze later.

It’s perfectly fine to have a simple altar and simple setup. Alot of practicioners and students get caught up in trying to make things so perfect that it prevents them from actual practice which is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater

Read if you’d like in my evocation guide.

2 Likes