Spirit for oratorical ability, public speaking skills

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a spirit which can be evoked to help with oratorical skill, public speaking talent, verbal fluency and persuading others through the spoken word.

I’ve been looking through various grimoires and am not sure which one would be best to help with this.

4 Likes

Why not do it yourself via Toastmasters, etc.?

4 Likes

Wow @Fidelio. According to your profile, you joined us back in November 2017, but this is your first post. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the New Magician and Introductions area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

4 Likes

Welcome yo the forum. It is a rule that you must post an intro and tell us a little about yourself and your magical intetests. Please follow this link below and provide your introduction.

1 Like

Mercury maybe? For demons, try searching for related terms in this: Enormous List Of Demons

Btw I just sent you a PM with some basic forum links and info on how to do an intro. :+1:

5 Likes

Are you joking? I’m talking about serious oratorical talent not being able to make a basic speech.

1 Like

Well, your online communications skills could sure use a little work, this comes across a bit rude to be honest. :man_shrugging:

What’s the main aspect you want to improve?

1 Like

Sorry, I just took his remark to be sarcastic since I’m on an occult forum.

Primarily to persuade large groups of people through political speeches. I was just curious whether anyone knew of one entity in particular connected with verbal facility and oratorical genius.

Mercury was the most obvious one that came to mind too - but sometimes there are more obscure lesser known entities which may be better for this which I’m unaware of.

2 Likes

That’s where it starts. Ask Hitler.

Al.

2 Likes

Do you have a copy of the Goetia? There are at least four spirits that I know of within that grimoire said to aid in making “men witty in all ways:”

King Paimon
Ipos
Aim
and especially, Naberius, who “maketh men cunning in all Arts and Sciences but especially in the Art of Rhetoric.”

6 Likes

See, like it or not, the left hand path is about achieving individual divinity; Godhood if you will. Now, if you’re relying upon spiritual entities I’m sure there’s a Catholic saint who could help. But if you are striving for greatness lhp style then it’s really and truly up to you. A spiritual entity could help, but it’s about you extending yourself.

Al.

2 Likes

Tragically he’s dead - though alot of his speaking certainly seemed almost supernatural. Though I believe the talent came naturally to him.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Naberius sounds interesting - I will have to look him up.

1 Like

No it didn’t. He was taught. It was all ritual.

Al.

No he was discovered by Karl Mayr who was the first person to recognise his oratorical ability and recruited him to speak to soilders after WW1. This was before he visited drexler’s small party.

Yes, and there are many other people, like Dietrich Eckart and those associated with him.

Al.