Spirit Ex Lovers? Question out of pure curiosity

Sounds like you did it right to me. It can be done many good and different ways.

1 Like

Hmm, the only issue now is I’m not sure if it was because of the first encounter I had with Lilith but for some reason I grown feelings I guess for her. Idk. I do know when she kissed me it made my head do a 360°, like had a really strong intoxicating seductive effect on my brain. I asked her not to do that again for that reason.

However I don’t know if it was that, her, or what ever but I think I have romantic feelings for her (not just sexual)…which is confusing because I’m happy with my lover. However she does seem to pop up in my mind sometimes and yeah. Of course my other concern is, I’m definitely not someone she’d be interested in…

1 Like

She has that effect on many when she kisses them. As I said, she’s very intense.

Your standards of who she would go after are not her standards. She goes after and gets who she wants. She’s basically the female honey badger of the infernal realm. She’ll have as many lovers as she wants, whenever she wants…because well, that’s just how Lilith operates. Her passion knows no limits. Why else would she have so many succubi and incubi running around?

1 Like

Hmm, yeah I’m just wondering WHY she did that. At the time I was uncomfortable, but now im unsure of why or what I should do about my own feelings.

I know i am not gonna try and talk to her about that (it would be awkward lol) and I don’t want to mess up the relationship I am trying to build with her to work with her.

She does that to leave a mark on you at first. Her secondary reason for doing it is to test your waters out. Because you’re conflicted with your feelings, that’s a sure sign that part of you might want her for romantic and passionate means. Which is understandable and very predictable.

It’s only awkward if you let it be awkward. She doesn’t have a long list of things that would constitute destroying a relationship. She’s as patient as they come. I know all too well. Even if I were to go away from her for months at a time, she was waiting in the wings for me to come back or she would wait for her window to refresh my feelings for her in even less time.

1 Like

Leave a mark on me?

Every supernatural/spiritual being leaves a mark somewhere on someone. It’s just how they are. It’s not exactly something that you can spot in the mirror. It’s more likely to work on a level that she does it in the spiritual sense and it travels through your physical body and stays on your heart.

2 Likes

But why would she mark me? Why do they do that? I searched on here and yeah seems like I’m not the only one.

2 Likes

Mark hmm ive never looked too much into this but i suppose if you’ve built up your astral senses this is something you can scan and see i think? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Every person that she loves has something that attracts her like a moth to a flame. Whether it is being affectionate/passionate, strong personality, and who knows what else she goes for. They do it because they have to. It’s kind of like they marry you before you even know that it has already happened. Kind of like a spirit signature.

1 Like

Wait, marriage?

I didn’t see anything but man I felt it. I was told that the kiss feels that way cause of the sexual energy exchange but I’ve been kissed many times by my succubus lover, and this kiss was on another level. Plus my senses were worse then lol.

Is the marking capable of causing one to have feelings for the spirit/being that marked them?

1 Like

Simple, if you feel yourself thinking of a certain entity more often than not, they have their mark somewhere on you. Me for example; I can sense that I think about Lilith a lot. I can sense her energy flowing through me like electricity flowing through my entire body even as I type. She has her mark somewhere. If I were to guesstimate, I’d say her mark is on my heart because I speak more often than not from my heart with passion that I couldn’t describe if I tried.

2 Likes

Yeah I catch my self thinking about her alot, not always in a feelings sort of way but definitely thinking about her.

1 Like

More than you can possibly imagine. However, your succubus lover is a blessing from Lilith. Just because you have Lilith’s mark on your heart, doesn’t mean that your succubus lover didn’t co-sign. Your succubus lover is a spirit spouse. It’s a good thing across the board.

1 Like

I completely agree. I love her very much, and definitely hope for a lifetime (or longer) together.

1 Like

When I recognized my connection with Lilith was pure, I made a pact with her. I pledged myself to her not just in this life, but in every possible life after this one. So, should I be reincarnated again in another human form I will be destined to find her all over again.

1 Like

I like your perspective. :blush::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s taken years to finally get this perspective and be able to put it into words and belief structure. As a skeptic, I tried testing out everything and I couldn’t even fault it if I tried. :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I appreciate your contribution. :blush::v:t2:

I am still trying to figure out my relationship with a spirit and where I stand so this is very helpful so thank you. Its not the entire picture but a very crucial piece of the puzzle I am figuring out. :slight_smile:

1 Like