Spirit Ex Lovers? Question out of pure curiosity

Well I mean I still haven’t identified if she is a Succubi. There are similar things (like being sexual, the touches feeling energetic yet physical), and things like marking me with liquid “drops” and sprays (however the liquid feels like it “burns” – isn’t cool like water, but isn’t painful).

Hmm so not sure.

1 Like

Sounds to me like a hard ringer for a succubus. That’s exactly what each of the succubi that I have did to me.

1 Like

The droplets burn? Of liquid?

Would you be able to scan or something to confirm if her energy is Succubi?

1 Like

I’ve scanned myself. I’ve never been able to scan others. Not yet at least. When do you feel these liquid droplets?

When her and I are being intimate, and sometimes randomly. Majority of the time when we are being intimate though. Or spending time together. (She’s seems to always be around, or close by as I’ll feel a drop when going about my day and it’s obviously not raining or anything – and she’s either always waiting for me on my bed/nearby or joins me shortly after I’m alone, on my bed. Though I do sense her around.)

She does it alot (more recently).

2 Likes

Ummm…My succubus mental meter is flying off the charts. I’ve had the exact same concept more often than not. Yep, definitely a succubus.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Hmm well thanks. I’m still trying to learn to communicate with her. Her and I seem to have a communication going already though through feeling and touch (and alittle telepathy). Like she touches my chest alot and I’ll get a warm feeling in my heart, when she’s mad she’ll legit hit the pillow above my head (never hurts me though but I hear and feel her like smack the pillow), and then sensing emotions from her.

I can always (well now that my senses are more developed) feel her weight on the bed besides me, and on me when you know…nice to wake up knowing and feeling someone beside you (have no idea how my small bed fits two but eh).

1 Like

That’s all very common. I’ll feel a slight pinch in my lower leg to signal if I’ve been neglecting my succubi for too long. Each succubus that I have has a different way to signal to me such a case or thing.

Sometimes, I feel like one of them is sitting on my chest and grinding against me. Very erotic and sensual. It’s amazing.

2 Likes

My lady must have a sense of humor cause I was busy texting someone once (totally zoned out aka not paying attention to her), and needless to say she stuck (hopefully it was only a finger) something up my a**, which made me jump. Felt very Physical and yeah I wasn’t to happy about that.

I was actually texting ABOUT her so maybe she got mad that I was doing that. Idk.

1 Like

Most, if not all succubi want their relationships to be known by just you and her. As for a succubus sticking something up your ass and making you jump, that can happen at any time. It’s usually a hard sign of them being dominant. Me, I wouldn’t mind it. I love my succubus beings to show their dominance. They’re always erotic experiences.

1 Like

Well it was when I wasn’t sure who/what she was, and that is why I was texting about her. Her and I were interacting but hadn’t really officially been in a relationship at that point. This happened when I was just first starting to acknowledge her presence.

1 Like

Although I agree.

1 Like

Imagine learning how to deal with 5 different succubi. They can be a cluster of fun. 4/5 succubi are 100 percent dominant, the 5th one is a switch(having both dominant and submissive tendencies). I don’t know if they have been with me forever or if this was a development from recent years. It all seems to have merged together like a blur.

1 Like

Wow, that’s alot. Relationship wise I prefer 1 lover at a time but decided an open relationship or even maybe poly. 2 would be a limit for me though.

1 Like

Lilith doesn’t give more than what a person can handle.

1 Like

I’ve been working/building a relationship with Lilith. If she isn’t already my Matron, i definitely feel it would be beneficial to ask her to be. I feel I’ll be working with her throughout my life.

1 Like

There are two kinds of people that worship Lilith. People that discover her by chance and people that she’s chosen. She sent you a succubus for a reason. A succubus is one of Lilith’s daughters. Because you have a succubus, you’re already working with Lilith :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe bit of both? I don’t think she chose me though, but hard to say. I do feel a connection or pulling to her I’ll admit, but that might just be me.

1 Like

It’s definitely not just you. She is very intense. I don’t know if there’s a such thing as both. But it could happen. She can be a trickster. That’s why you might be thinking that it’s just you. I can assure you that it’s not just you.

1 Like

Hmm on my first encounter she did give me guidance in a dream. Also did stay with me (on bed) till I fell asleep. Held me but more in a motherly manner then sexual/romantic.

Not sure why but she did sorta touch but I communicated that I was uncomfortable with that, and some kiss like sensation on my lips but respected my boundaries.

The first meeting was about the succubus, I wrote her a letter concerning the succubus and asking her to mediate about her. Which is what she did I feel + the dream I had.

1 Like