Spirit Ex Lovers? Question out of pure curiosity

I’m glad I can help out people. Lilith would want me to help people out as best as she gives me the insight to see.

2 Likes

Hey quick question, do you know recourses on where I could possibly learn more about this “mark” you’ve told me about?

I did alittle research here and didn’t find much on it. I did find a few threads about Lilith marking people but I wanted alittle more in depth research.

1 Like

“Marks” can be physical or spiritual. I’ve had a birth mark on my left wrist for as long as I can remember. Maybe that’s it.

There is no literal textbook on claim marks of Lilith or anyone that I’m aware of.

1 Like

I mean I’ve had both physical and spiritual ones.

I was just looking into it since what you mentioned with Lilith/entities marking people is new to me. So I wanted alittle more background information on that. From what I told you about my experience with her.

It’s a hard case that I’ve been wondering about myself for a while now. The concept of trying to predict Lilith and her methods is about as crazy as predicting the path of a tornado. Erratic, hard to understand, and you never know if it will strengthen enough to be even more than when started.

1 Like

Yes, I’m interested what the intentions were. Plus just how the marking works (within the energetic sense of it). Since the other beings I’ve contacted hasn’t done anything like that.

1 Like

Lilith is different from any other being I’ve dealt with in so many ways that both make sense and don’t make any sense at all. Not all beings are both Light and Darkness on the level that Lilith is either.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new to magick and i have been rejected and ghosted too by guys even tho mine were humans and yours is spirits i still understand your pain and i don’t know if a beginner like me has any right in saying anything as i have no experience but i believe you deserve love and affection whether it’s spirit or not i think you desvre the best so don’t give up on hope i promise you’ll find the right one for you when the time is right. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you <3 and no worries, I have seen/heard that others do have difficulties with these types of spirits (especially the letter method way - it does fail for some ppl) but kinda still hurts to have that happen and w/o a reason as well (since I have no clue why he actually left to begin with) but tyyy tho, really sweet of u to say that <33 hope things go well for u too <3

1 Like

Experience is of little note next to what your belief structure is. A beginner can move mountains if their faith and confidence is strong. Being ghosted is a common thing these days. I’ve seen it myself. Not a fun experience on any level. I’m thinking you’re most likely beyond beautiful. I hope they don’t mistake your beauty for a means or reason for ghosting.

2 Likes

Awww thanks so much. That’s so sweet of you to say that of me :hugs::smile:

I know it hurts but have hope and don’t give up on love :blush:

1 Like

ty so much <3 c:

1 Like