Spirit animals and remote viewing

I’ve been doing for quite some time remote viewing and I’ve started seeing occationally animals during sessions, recently a rabbit which shows up now more frequently. I have shields and wards, and since I’m nowadays super suspicious towards any spirits I’ve just tried to attack if something wont immediately leave from my sight.

I saw that people have mentioned spirit animals occationally when talking about remote viewing, but is it wrong to attack just in case if it doesn’t leave despite the shields and precautionary actions? I just really don’t want another parasite. It just seems easier to be paranoid than get rid of them. I got one of these astral squids earlier (a lot of threads about them) and it was pain in the ass to get rid of it…

1 Like

This is a problem. It’s natural to really want to know what the target is, and the conscious mind tried to invent nouns and make identification. It really cares about this, but you must not let it. This trips up natural psychics more than any other thing.

As Ingo Swann taught: Describe, don’t identify.

If you’re doing controlled remote viewing (CRV), you would put it aside as an “AOL” or “STRAY CAT” If it’s not at the target location/activity/event then it’s not a valid result and should be discarded.

• An AOL is “Analytic Overlay”.

• A “STRAY CAT”, is an acronym for the
    "Subconscious Transfer of Recollections (memories), Anxieties (fears), and Yearnings (what you want the target to be), to Consciously Accessible Thought.

If this keeps appearing, even after you wrote it to the right of the page to get it out of your mind, take a break, get a drink and come back to it later. This is called an AOL break.

Otherwise this is not remote viewing. You’re doing something else, like scanning or astral travel or shamanic journeying, but there’s no spirit animals in rv.

2 Likes

Hmm the first times I ignored them (wrote down but considered them as irrelevant/distraction) but then they typically reapper again.

Controlled Remote Viewing is what I understood to be doing, I can see people’s houses or what a person x is doing or thinking (I have one friend’s permission to ”spy on her” so that I can then confirm later on how accurate the results were). But I’m not sure then if it’s remote viewing, because these animals appear sometimes during meditation too? And during ”RV” I also catch what the target is feeling and it stays lingering, as if it was my own feeling, after the session if I don’t ”cut the energetic connection”. It also happens with people I haven’t personally met before. To be honest I only afterwards found the term RV, studied it and it sounded pretty much the same I was doing.

That’s the reason I thought I might drag in my house also the spirits. Good or parasitic spirit, I dont want to take a risk they come with me.

Ok so my question is, regardles of what that is what I’m doing, should I attack those spirit animals if they keep reappering?

Also, I’m interested if anyone has a clue of what I’m doing if it isn’t RV.(?)

It’s not astral projection because that I’ve only managed to do via controlled sleep paralysis/sleep. I don’t leave my body, I’m fully awake and alert. I just think who/where I want to go and state do I just want to view or do I want know what the person is thinking. It works either way (alltough without context it’s hard to understand why is someone thinking x things, if they don’t explain that afterwards). To me it’s cryptic to see for example a remote controller and kitchen table, but the target then explains ”Oh I was just wondering why was the remote controller on a kitchen table. I never put it there, That’s why I was thinking it.”

On the other hand this seems slightly similar to astral travel. When I close my eyes, I can shift through ”space” and I see entities and people and well as different places as different ”stars”. When I’m in the destination I start getting visions and feelings. They are very accurate and it seems that my energy actually goes to the destination partially, since once I saw this flashing (battery) toy at one of my friend’s house and I was told it simultaneously went on (started flashing) on it’s own. BUT, I’m not out of my body at all and not even in trance state, so it’s not astral travel. I don’t either hear anything, I just get feelings and visions. Inadvanced projection perhaps?