Spells for smoking weed..?

Weed helps bridge gap between astral and physical you will feel spirits more intensely by a lot but be careful it opens the door to your aura wide open

4 Likes

My first Succubus used to accept my power hits to her even let me do it infrot of some people was hella cool to me. I’ve also had a wax dab become blessed it changed in appearence and everything beforbi hit it ended up giving me one hell of a trip like the mirror opened up to where when you touch it it ripples and my friend for a moment looked like golem from lotr.

4 Likes

Where in the world are you getting drunk for $1.50?

3 Likes

Ladies night Dollar shots at the local bar :joy:

3 Likes

Lol. Yeah I am right there with you. I had a couple beers and randomly passed out last night. Must have been sleepy :sleepy:. And, omg, I just realized what your name means. Love that actress and that movie! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

LMAO at the both of you too! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao always tired over here :sleeping: two kids, one under two and an 8 year old going on 15 :roll_eyes: fuck the moods I’m so not ready for this shit.

And Thanks :smile: me too. She is so purty and talented. But to be honest, the original idea for my name came from the Bryce fox song. I didnt put together the connection on the movie with my name till much later lol it was my dumb Irish luck that it was a match :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Snap. And I thought I had it all figured out. But at least you do notice the bizarre similarity too. :sweat_smile: So, later this evening, in tribute to you, I am going to watch this video while toking. This is the pot head thread after all. :joy:

2 Likes

I too thought I had it all figured out… Then I surprised myself lmao :sweat_smile: gotta love that aspie talent of surprise. And hellz yeah blaze it up brudda…or sista…spaghetti Monsta…i can’t tell by your username and pic so I’m just gonna do the whole non binary pc thing. :flushed:

Afterwards and after it was pointed out I did indeed notice the bizarre coincidence lol…but i need whatever she took so I can do that shiznat on my own like a big girl.

2 Likes

I am a cisgender woman. I revealed a few days ago. I appreciate the polite considerateness. :blush:

3 Likes

Im so confused Lucy88?

2 Likes

Sweetness! We need more lady vibes in this place anyway. Gets a bit heavy on the man smell at times. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: sorry guys just poking fun. I’m sure nost of you gentlemen probably have better hygiene than most. And dude and bro work for everyone…you could be a Victoria’s secret model…im still gonna call you dude and bro…maybe even dudebro.

2 Likes

If we are talking about the same movie with Scarlett Johansson than she was made to be a drug mule for this drug that if taken in large doses made you super intelligent and strong. I need some. Stat. Mostly soi can take it for everyone else has to deal with me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wow. Yeah you have your hands a bit full atm mommy.

1 Like

Yeah oh I know lmao people ask me how i stay in shape. Its not just genetics and lifting weights. I literally am non stop go go all day. Hence why i smoke…to help calm me down and make me eat food and so i can ignore my marital issues and be happy :joy:

2 Likes

Oh jeeze we still aren’t even talking about the same film. Lmao.

You’re talking about the movie Lucy. I’m talking about the movie Kill Bill with Lucy Lu, who played the leader of the Japanese gang called the crazy 88’s. So I just assumed that Lucy88 was a reference to Kill Bill.

OMFG. I am dying of laughter over here! We still weren’t even on the same page. But wow at the synchronicities. :astonished:

1 Like

Exactly. I call everyone dude or bro. Plus most of my irl friend(s) are men so they call me dude all day.

1 Like

Well with the littlest one. I am a 3 time aunt. My sister’s kids are all under 10. I understand.

Do what you need to do to be happy an keep yourself sane. If smoking a little bit of weed helps then smoke that little bit of weed. :relieved:

1 Like

Dude! If i had ever watched kill bill I would totally have picked that for my username lmao. Fucking love Lucy lu… I also love Lucy… 🤦 sorry my dork is coming out full force this morning

1 Like

Just be careful and cleanse and set intentions about who’s not invited before you start imbibing.

With your inhibitions and critical thinking reduced already by trance, and being high on top, you’re very open to parasites and impostors.

For this reason doing work high can be a bad idea, even when you know what you’re doing it will be risky in terms of getting lesser entities that mess you about and make you do all that work for no result, or worse, feed off you.

5 Likes