Spells for smoking weed..?

So I’ve been hearing that using a bong can technically be used in a spell as you are using all five elements? Has anyone tried this?
Or has any spells for when you smoke? :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmfao that is the biggest stoner thought I’ve heard. Weeds been a roller coaster for me half the time it warms me, then it burns me like a bitch. I’ve been dating Mary Jane for 5-6 years mostly daily now.

I’ve done ritual work high as fuck to make it more introspective and intense… it kinda liquifies whatever is going on physically and mentally… the thought of pulling a bowl from a bong using it as the whole element for the spell probably would work; depends on the amount of focus and willingness on that behalf lol… it’d be a great conductor for energy — much like salt

4 Likes

Biggest stoner thought for sure. You can technically use a joint too and right something on the paper and light it with a candle haha :rofl:
I’ve seen people roll with rose petals too so I mean double trouble.

Using a bong just uses more elements and more efficient.
I’ve been a daily user for 4 years now and typically am while connecting with my guide. as they literally are like do it do it.

So I mean incorporating it into spell work should be too hard on that front. Def something I’m curious about and wanna try haha

5 Likes

I’ll focus and try to form a root whitrish blue when smoking for healing I’ve seen it form before was nice I asked Lucifer when he possessed someone if he could make the healing effect greater when eating weed too he had given me some of what the person had or the person gave me some he was going in and out of being in control. So I definitely like the concept about the bong useing all the elements for magical potency I’ll have to see if I can use that for the one I do, I thought about using I to heal chakras and seen yellow. Also thanx for the idea about writting on the paper. The rose petals paper sounds beautiful.

3 Likes

For spells, no I have not. But I smoked weed for the purpose of shamanic journeying to learn from the plant.

8 Likes

You too. That bitch has been lying to me. That’s okay, I can share. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but I have significantly decreased my pot intake close to 90% in this past month alone. But I’ll never let her go for good though. Hahaha.

4 Likes

Stoners unite! LMAO!

5 Likes

While it has been a long time since I used pot in ritual, this tip helped out greatly: the key for me is not to get flat out stoned. It hinders your focus and can make your senses a bit blurry (at least it did for me). A deep puff or two, along with heavy meditation and trance practice, was all I needed to get to the point I needed to be. I also found indica strains easier to work with than sativa.

The same applies to alcohol. However out of the two, i definitely preferred the pot experiments as the alchohol just made me feel sickly afterwards and did not really provide any new knowledge.

5 Likes

I can see that. I do not like doing any kind ritual work while under the influence of alcohol. It always makes me so distracted. I start fumbling and forgetting steps. Pot though, yes. But I was such a pot head that being high was my normal. Now that I’ve cut back so much I do notice it helps to enhance my meditations! Yay for moderation. :laughing:

5 Likes

I haven’t heard of this use being applied , but you could smoke it as an offering to a spirit tbh , or use it as a trance-inducing medium

1 Like

Oh that double dipping two timing good for every thing street walker…she swore I was her only love. Lmao.

Id think that using smoke like you would incense and fumigating your temple works just the same way and probably with better enthusiasm lmao.

I like toking and ritual. Not so much on the drinking. Ive turned into the cheap date as i get older. Used to be able to do shot for shot…now I’m a dollar shot hero tap out at a buck fiddy.

6 Likes

Oh me too! I prefer indica so much more than sativa or hybrids.

I def need to cut back but this quarantine has me wilding. Haha :joy:
I def already use it as a way to connect more. [quote=“NailOH, post:10, topic:113961”]
but you could smoke it as an offering to a spirit tbh
[/quote]
Oh they love it as an offering. It’s one of my favourite. I truly feel them join me while I smoke it.

And honestly whenever I ask they are like SMOKE UP!

I wanna try maybe using the rose and weed together in the bong In maybe a self love release negative and bring good vibes thing. That thought is pulling me

Either way. PRAISE IT AND BLAZE IT

9 Likes

Sweet 8 oz new born baby Jesus…i want that quote printed or tattooed.

5 Likes

Lmao. I can’t even Lucy. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Oh but you can and ill help :joy: I’m getting more elevated and depressed at the same tine right now lol. It will only be a matter of time before i get told to huddle back under my bridge tonight lmao :joy: hopefully I pass out before then.

4 Likes

All time favourite saying :rofl::two_hearts:

3 Likes

No you are not even Lucy! :laughing: And why?

2 Likes

Haha it’s cause I’m feeling fiesty and argumentative LMAO😅

3 Likes

Oh. Well take care of yourself. I take klonopin (script) as I need when I am feeling anxious. Nothing wrong with with that.

And what! Lolol. No you are not! :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m just toking and having some beer. But I’m a light weight now so it doesnt take much for me to get stupid drunk these days🤦

2 Likes