Specially resistant target

That helps a lot, thank you! Viné building up my defenses and destroying his sounds exactly like what I was looking for.

EA’s video on him was one of the first ones I watched, as it was the example for working with simply the sigil.

I guess that’s what makes me doubt/not be sure of my Magick: As I’m pretty new to demons, I still don’t feel anything. I didn’t like much to work on an already built ritual (tried DoM for example, not my cup of tea) so I do it freely, and maybe not having a proper ritual in place makes me feel like I’m not contacting the spirit. Old story I guess.

I’ve carefully planned what demons to call in a layered spell so will get to it!

1 Like

Hi @anon8398376! You mentioned in this post about becoming irreplaceable, spells to make me more valuable, etc. I’ve been thinking these last days about my approach to Magick in general, and it makes sense to focus more on good things for me. Do you have any idea of how could I go about this, being seen as very high value, becoming irreplaceable etc? I’m working in the real world for that too:). Would you do it with demons? Thank you!!

1 Like

There’s a demon for that in LHD

But, any goetia demon that helps you improve your skills in whatever your field is will help you build value.

Influence the competition to your business to see you as valuable as well. If your boss interacts with them they might mention how “they wish they had an employee like you” etc

1 Like

@virgospirit It may become a battle of attrition, with the person who puts the most into it the longest being victorious. Since he prays every day for protection from magick, you might want to employ a demon/demons that weaken people’s resolve and will, then go for manipulation and influence. Even the most stubborn people who’ve made up their minds fully can be manipulated and influenced, even if it goes against what they have believed their whole lives. I forget which demons in what order would be the best for that, but I will post them here when I have time and all my notes, books, and stuff in front of me. And remember, not all problems can be solved by simply throwing a bunch of magick at it and, like anything, the occult doesn’t work 100% of the time, so you may have to the rituals again ( maybe more than once or twice ), but everyone can be broken and made to bend to your will

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Cthulhu669 !! He prays every day with a lot of faith to be protected; I can’t complain saying magick doesn’t work: I’m a newbie and what I have done has worked 100% of the times… it just didn’t last. Dantalion, Seere, even my energy explosion that worked like a curse… it affects him, he changes his mind, he says the words I want… only to revert less than a week later.

So I guess what you are saying makes lots of sense and I have to persist. To be with my magick as constant as he is with his prayers.

I have recently evoked Viné to destroy his defenses, and I’ll be evoking Belial to remove limitations and blockages. Then I have a list that I’ll be calling for different aspects. Something very good is that I don’t feel that fear and resistance anymore: The thing that I was dreading regarding him has happened already, and I have seen that is not the end of the world. So I’m approaching this more as a very interesting project, it will be my first very complete magick one (consciously), and I intend to learn from it, to grow my magick and to report it one day here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Of course I want for it to work too, but I think I’ll be easier to”let it go” every time that I work on him.

I’m now trying to find the best way to evoke, scry, open sigils etc. Sounds silly because I’ve made contact with some demons already, but as I’m new and I don’t hear/feel anything, I’m always in the doubt if is all in my imagination, so I want to learn to do the things as good as possible. Anyway, thanks for your words and for any advices regarding demons!!

Consider working with Angels. I’ve found unless you build a relationship with specific demons, they’ll tend to capitalize and influence an opportunity and their work is done, of course there are exceptions. Angels tend to be more willing to continue influencing situations and opportunities more long term.

Again, there are definitely exceptions.

My left-hand path doesn’t limit me to one class of spirit. If I start placing rules and limitations on myself like that it starts feeling very right-hand path to me and uncomfortable.

3 Likes

I’ve done a couple of rituals from Angels of Wrath. As I’ve said before, I’m not quite sure how to feel regarding already built rituals: Not doubting of their effectiveness (people seem to have really good opinions on GoM) but I don’t feel myself there. Is more a question of me not feeling I’m doing magick but just following steps. Anyway, as the ones in AoW are quite short and I could better maintain the state, I did destroy defenses before every work with demons, and one more harmful. Despite my target’s heavy prayers for protection, my spells have worked (for a short time, but they did) and he seems unable to get almost anything right on his life. Not sure if it’s directly linked with the angels but I’ll gladly give them credit too.

Any specific method of Angel that you would recommend?

Well i am a newbie too …but i just want to contribute to the topic by saying

even i am in a same situation and i am combining both DOM and AOW
i am using both angels and demons in my layer spell
you can try that …as you mentioned you are already familiar with AoW

Thank you! Are you using them for baneful workings (if you don’t mind me asking)?
With DoM rituals I can’t seem to get into the right state of mind, and in general I’ve gotten my results working with sigils and my intention, no pre-made rituals. I’ll continue working with AoW, as looks like a good idea to work with different kind of spirits.
Wish you good luck with your workings!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Muslims are strongly protected, yes.
Thats why they tell people in the West to stop praying and believing in a higher power.
No matter if it is the god they believe in, by simply believing they create a thought form.
What still works strongly is having his personal item and making a voodoo doll.
This always works

I have researched about Layer spell a lot and also about DOM and AOW … you can PM me if you need any help

and no i have not been using AoW for baneful work … as its a layer spell … we have to keep adding or eliminating layers as the situation changes … for now Baneful magick is not in my notes/ layers

Tbh, I think the strength (not only in Muslims) is on their intent. If they pray to their (or any) God, from a lacking point of view, begging, I don’t think it will work (you have millions of Christians, Muslims or whatnot praying and receiving no answers). If you pray believing your God is hearing you and will answer your prayer, no doubt, now that’s powerful. Not really overthinking if it’s a real God, a thoughtform, an egregore… only my opinion. He prays for many things that he’s not getting, but I guess he can always explain it as “God didn’t think it was the best for me”; regarding protection is different, tho, a Muslim will really believe that by praying to be protected he will be protected. And mine prays with absolute faith. There’s the point that @Tuxedo-cat mentioned, tho: If Muslims prayers are so powerful, how come magick exists and works on Muslim countries? Is it the intent? Is it about who’s more powerful? I have no idea. I do know that my magick has worked with him, even if it didn’t last long (but again, I was trying to influence him and only worked once on each aspect, I may have to layer my magick and keep insisting).

@ysy I have personal item of him, several of his hairs. Have some play dough too, not sure which source to go to to aid me with the voodoo thing. I guess I would use it more as a way to channel my energy during a ritual with demons… Do you have good experiences with voodoo dolls for influence?

1 Like

Same here about layered spells, I think is what makes more sense because most of the time you have to tackle a situation from different angles…

I’m glad your situation doesn’t include anything baneful, not that I think is bad (doing it) but the negative energies that you have to keep having inside of you are tiresome, at least for me. Yet I’m not able to remove my rage, it goes but it comes back later, so it may be better to get rid of it using it in spells… Hope it works out great for you!

3 Likes

today is the day to ooomph your baneful spell as its tuesday planet power

i will surely ask you for advice if i decide to add a baneful layer

Personal items work best when you try to influence people.
Just hold the item in your hand, visualise and tell the person to call you or do something and in my case, it has happened every goddamn time.

When you created a doll, you have to sleep with the doll, talk to the doll, treat it like a person.
If you carry the doll with you, whatever spell you do, the energy will be a lot stronger (but remember the personal item needs to be inside the doll).

If you aim for dark magick, shut the doll into a dark closet to lower his energy and defence, and you will be able to have better results.
If you aim for positive magick, kiss it and be nice to it (usually better when you are already in a relationship).
But from my experience, lowering someone’s energy is important when you aim to cause a massive change.

2 Likes

Yeah soo its highly important to break the wall / shield
the first layer of the the layer spell should be to break the wall or any shield the target has equipped

When I did a couple of separate rituals with Dantalion and Seere, I used destroy defenses from AoW just in case. I don’t know if it helped but Dantalion and Seere delivered wonderfully (the effects wore off a week later, as I was trying to influence my target and he changed his mind, again). But I think it worked.

Now I’m using Viné to break his defenses and build up mine, as another member suggested. I’ll use Belial too, but in this case to break any resistance that he may have against seeing me as I want to be seen. I absolutely agree that break that shield is important, being it for baneful purposes or for any influence magick. For anything, really.

2 Likes

when you want results for long term …i suggest you use Angles
when i started reading about Occult and LHP …my only focus was Demons … but when i joined BALG and read the members experience then i realised that Angels are equally / more powerful
well i can be wrong …

well everyone has different experience thats the reason magick is unique … what works for one person will not work for other

keep me updated … i am getting to learn a lot of things from you :v:

4 Likes

I actually listened to your advice and @anon8398376 ‘s and decided to add angels too. They say they paint in broader strokes and act for longer periods of time, opposed to demons that capitalize a specific situation to deliver a result. In my case, some things will definitely need the angels’ touch. Will work with demons too, of course, and maybe in a more continuos way, repeating some rituals etc.

What is very clear for me is that assumptions create reality, and I have to change some (like the negative way I have started to see this person) if I don’t want to continue fighting with magick against a situation that I have created with my assumptions in the first place.

3 Likes