Specially resistant target

I believe you need to do regular sacrifices (not necessarily blood) to keep what entities give to you. Had the same experience, amazing results but very often (not always) they were taken away after a year or two.
I heard it is important to stay with a few entities and keep feeding them to keep what they gave you (as most Freemasons do). I could be wrong here and happy to learn from what others have experienced.

1 Like

Well, if my results would last a year or two I would be quite happy, when I speak about short results I mean a week :joy: And taking into account that they were to make someone feel, think and decide something, him changing his mind again was quite frustrating…

Interesting the sacrifices stand… apart from blood, not sure what I could continue feeding them

2 Likes

I dont think giving sacrifices and other things are essential … i have worked with angels but i never offered them anything. but i got good results
Its a good gesture when you offer something to angels / demons
when you want to develop relationships with the entity i would suggest give them an offering …but dont give them any bodily fluids ( its what i think)
whiskey , wine , chocolate , meat , flowers … the list is long are considered as good offering

2 Likes

It is merely my assumption.
You could keep trying to set up an altar and keep feeding the entity wine, flowers depending on what they are requesting. Expressing your genuine gratefulness also helps. I simply think some entities don’t like it if you work with plenty. I know what you mean. I also brought my ex back just to see him change his mind again in a month. Frustrating and not good for one’s self esteem. I kept doing it over and over again, finally let it go.

1 Like

So why do you think some people don’t get longterm results? There has to be a reason for it.
It can be quite frustrating when you aim for a wealthy bfr haha - and met a billionaire through a ritual. Love was there on both parts and everything was amazing but then, something awful happens, and all is lost.
Very frustrating hahaha

Oh shit, sorry for that. If a breakup is hard enough, have them coming and leaving is horrible. Hope you’re better now. I know myself and I’ll probably feel like cursing at that point. That is close to where I am, to be honest, for slightly different reasons but well deserved.

1 Like

Oh waw, I think we should learn from you. I’m fighting to bring back a broke ass one :joy: You could just move to where I live, most of the ones you would find would be rich anyway hahah

1 Like

LOL, I totally understand. I am more careful with curses now as I think I did it by mistake (to him) in a weak moment.
He also knew I am working with Magick, it certainly didn’t help my case.
It scared me a bit how easy it is to influence a person, but you need to change yourself if you aim to keep them.
You need to stop doing the things that are unattractive to them. I also can’t - so I am not the one to learn from. I am still experimenting and learning

1 Like

Dont you think if this was all soo easy … BLAG forum would have been a billionaires forum
it takes dedication , keep doing the magick learn new things … invent new things
If you have a billionaire bf which you got through ritual … the magick has done its part
now its up to you how you handle things in Real World ( no judging )

Magick will only show you way …
Magick can get you audition … but the role will depend upon your acting skills
Magick will get you the job to be a manager …but keeping the job will require management skills

4 Likes

Now in a serious note, I think it has a lot to do with the concept we have of ourselves. And here I’m getting into LOA territory, but not the wishy washy version of it. Neville Goddard is the man.

You can brute force (magically or in the real world) a result, and end up in a relationship with the kind of person you want. Or maybe even you can briefly change your self concept during the time you’re doing the ritual, keep the mood for some time and welcome that awesome guy: But if deep down your belief is somehow contrary to being in that relationship (and I think it could be anything: Good things don’t last, all men get bored of me after less than a year, money doesn’t really bring happiness…), the relationship won’t last.

@Norski had an awesome post about changing your beliefs. Most of us know deep down what are our blockages, but many times we really need to write things down, give it a bit of time to understand what it is what you think you are and why. I think is the only way to get what we really want for good. Not that I’m an expert, I still have such stupid limiting beliefs and I realized now that they are there for other reasons than the ones I thought. Look for yours, maybe it helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have achieved a lot of stuff without doing magick, so I know that part and skills is not always the problem. I think it is limiting beliefs. You have people around you that have told you that you don’t deserve things and subconsciously you do believe that.
It’s like bad genetics, they keep pulling you back to what you know and feel comfortable with.
Therefore, it seems to be very important to control your environment (friends and what they say) and your own belief system.
I think regular NLP could help…but I don’t know.
Just assumptions.

2 Likes

Well you can always use angels to influence your beliefs , motivate yourself
NLP can help , but i would say ask an angel to guide you and clear your mind if you get any negative thoughts :smiley::smiley:

Absolutely, just wrote exactly the same. And sometimes the underlying belief could be" Love means suffering!’ learned through stupid Hollywood Movies.
Only if it hurts, it feels right.

1 Like

Oh you cursed him too? Same here :flushed: Sorry but not sorry, tbh.
Yeah I can imagine how him knowing about your skills would hurt your case. If mine knew he would burn me, Salem style. Too religious.

I feel you there. Were you new to magick when it happened? Did you use demons? I’ve been quite surprised about how easy it was the influence part, even if it was very fleeting. Sometimes I wonder why don’t I do the ritual every week and end of the problem, but I guess it doesn’t work that way. You’re right about changing yourself, but sometimes is not a matter of changing you as to you being wrong in some way. Of course, if you’re doing something bad that annoys them, by all means. But sometimes you’re just not that compatible. Mine wanted for me to be hyper religious, even if when he met me he knew I was not. Does it mean I have to change for him? Not really!

2 Likes

Omg that’s so right! Something about the sacrificing for love. What an stupidity. That belief, and the “love is not easy”, “if it’s worth it it will require sacrifice”, “love can conquer all” almost ruined my life a couple of years ago.

1 Like

No, but sometimes you need to make sacrifices to achieve a goal. Actually always.
So your sacrifice meant to be super religious because it is really difficult to change a person.
I guess we need to decide if it’s worth it. I doesn’t necessarily mean to change yourself but to give the other person what they need to be happy. It should be easy if yo love them…but we all know it is never that easy.

And most people expect to do a ritual and everything is perfect. Me, too lol. So don’t think I am trying to lecture anyone here.

I wasn’t new to Magick but ordered some rituals in 2016 from a New York Witch due to laziness.
Experienced some real backlash from some of her rituals (disastrous backlash). It could be that she used bad ingredients for her oils or something.
Now, I prefer to do things myself again. It’s crazy because every single one of her rituals created miracles but just a few weeks later something terrible happened.
And I kept going back over and over again just to prove to myself, it had nothing to do with her rituals - and kept attracting some real sh… into my life.
So careful when buying spells from other people.

1 Like

Yes, so I changed it now to “Love also needs to offer financial happiness” and it feels better.
That’s why I went for someone wealthy (never cared about it in the past but learned from bad decisions).

But I never aimed for a billionaire lol - so this was crazy good luck! Very sad it didn’t last, he treated me well.

Yeah, I think you’re very right. Again, you have to keep the balance: In love you have to make sacrifices, but you also need to know when to stop. If you love them, you’ll make the effort. The point is, if they love you, they should, too. As an example, if I would love him enough to make the sacrifice of being more religious (not that I think that’s possible, but this is only an example), shouldn’t he love me enough as to respect my spiritual, non dogmatic side? Otherwise, just let go of each other, if what you two want is too different. Easier said that done, obviously.

Ohhh I never experimented ordering rituals. I have to confess that if I would know of a very good magician I would probably try too, just to see. Is so weird that you had that kind of backlash after the rituals working… Have you had more steady results with your own?

I love it and might steal it for my beliefs :sweat_smile: In my case, I seem to look for the ones that are most broke and with less future, as if I would see something romantic in believing in them and pulling them up. Of course, at the end I end up in the mud while they happily move on, usually with some other girl already. My situations have been really ridiculous, I promise. So I think is very wise of you. Money is a great plus. Sorry it didn’t last with the billionaire; but think about it this way: If you were able to attract this one with magick, you can attract another one too.

1 Like

Oh dear, same story here. I still do have some rescuer complex attracting depressed men in crisis situations.
Yes, and they always moved on with a Blonde (less attractive one) which broke me down to the point that I am now a blonde myself. LOL. It annoys me though how they do get more attention which I notice.

This was the reason why I became more materialistic. Wealthier men have always treated me a lot better, so to say. This is why my experiences align with my beliefs, but I still tend to self sabotage looking for someone to rescue from drug addiction or depression.

For example, the other guy I tried to bring back was a CEO from a bank in London lol - BUT
he is a hidden drug abuser still in love with some girl from the past. He didn’t treat me poorly, just didn’t want me.
I think I always see the sadness of my dad in these guys whom I couldn’t rescue from loneliness and depression. I was able to sense his despair as a little girl and often cried because I felt his feelings. The sad music he listened to made me cry all the time and today, I try to rescue men because they remind me of my dad. It just feels comfortable and familiar and I believe this is my problem.
And this way, I think we have a lot of self destructive limiting situations which make us feel familiar but keep us in a destructive comfort zone - while the things we want feel strange, dangerous and unfamiliar.

Maybe, one could remote view these beliefs and situations to pin them down first because they are often unconscious. And even if you know them as I do with my dad, it still seems hard to fully control them.

I definitely had long lasting results from rituals (and the LOA) but if I review them, it is usually because they are compatible with my belief system and self image. And because the belief was built through constant repetition of an uncomfortable situation. I really had a very strong desire for some of these things - actually they felt like a real necessity.

I don’t know what happened with the rituals from this witch but I came to the conclusion that there was no sacrifice and the entities took something else in return for it. The rituals were all with powerful demons, never offering any type of sacrifice.
Once I received 20,000USD - and had a robbery theft 4 weeks later where belongings were stolen twice as expensive.
And similar disasters.

Maybe I was attacked (because I received threats on Facebook by hidden magicians).
Maybe it was both, you open the door to an entity and attacks can more easily harm you because you opened that door without strong protection.

My own rituals do not cause this kind of backlash though

2 Likes

I have the feeling we have very similar limiting beliefs… sometimes they come from similar wounds, sometimes they don’t. What you say about your father makes perfect sense, in fact I think is the most logical explanation to why you feel attracted to those kind of guys. Is very good you have seen the pattern (and the reason behind it) so that you can cut it and try to form contrary beliefs. I think anyway you’ll have to always fight against the instinct, you know? But probably to look for guys who are whole and that actually don’t need your help and care will become easier and hopefully automatic at some point.

I wish I could explain my proclivity to date men that I have to rescue with something as wholesome as the wish of a little girl to help her dad. I think mine come more from a deeply ingrained feeling of “I’m not enough” (cliché, right?). So somehow I prove myself by helping them. It sounds super selfish, when what I feel inside is a real desire to help them and take care of them, but I think it really comes from the perspective of “I wouldn’t be able to get another kind of man that doesn’t need me for anything”. As if the only thing I can offer is help and support. I’m very good at that I’ve been told :joy: But is ridiculous, specially because I do receive a ton of attention from men, so I could actually chose whoever I wanted.

Then moving on with a less attractive one feels like a kick in the mouth! Oh dear I’ve been there too, is that situation right now actually. But he’s going after her for convenience, not beauty. Think about this, tho: Maybe them moving on with a much more attractive one would be even worse. I’ve always been super insecure about my body (I don’t have to anymore, but I still have the teenager ugly duckling story in my head), so I think that would break me even more. Btw, is the blonde hair helping? Because I may try :sweat_smile:

If wealthier men have always treated you better, just go for it. I think about a very funny phrase in my mother tongue, that basically says: If I’m gonna be a whore a wear flip flops… silly, but means that, if you’re gonna date a jerk or someone that will end up breaking your heart, at least he should be someone that has treated you like a queen. To be dumped by a broke guy who treated you awfully and you didn’t even get to enjoy a nice life with him… makes no sense. I’ll have to become more materialistic too. Easy where I live, is just very difficult for me. I’m too proud.

So you have actually been able to “brute force” change any belief that was negative for you? That’s good news, if you can identify how you did it, hopefully you can repeat it. In my case I’m not sure I’ve done it before.
I think you were into something when your said that your long lasting results were compatible with your beliefs and self image. We end up in the same point: LOA (for me it means law of assumption, not all the happy vibrations, The Secret thing: So, Neville Goddard and the like) is the base of everything. Magick is easily explained in that system. So we better do our rituals while changing our internal dialogue…

3 Likes