Source/the all vs The void

I said that (though you paraphrased me slightly, and in so doing, inadvertantly altered the meaning of my statement, because I did not say comprehend): what I meant was that a finite thing such as the human mind cannot fully contain an infinite thing, such as an accurate concept of the All.

However we CAN comprehend it through metaphors and models well enough to work with it for various goals.

Our minds understand things by understanding what they ARE and what they are NOT, so a thing without qualities (yet from which all qualities simultaneously arise) is impossible to entirely conceptualise, because any attempt at a conceptual model creates its own antithesis and thereby, fails to be infinite and to include all states, all things, and their Polarities, at once.

But we can create models and experience Self-realisation that does the job on a practical level.

4 Likes

I agree. In that fold, some people should look into the function of language.

3 Likes

I wonder if the source and the void are required together? Perhaps the two make all that is rather than standing alone, though they can stand alone. For example, the very beginning of Genesis (life on earth) the spirit of god hovered over the waters, which were dark (pretty much de-void of life). Is the void death? Is the source life? It is complex really. To my mind at least.

Guess you don’t get called a child for no reason when you have the global moderator title. :joy:

1 Like

The Void,
essentially is empty space,
or the third true base force of our universe.

It’s pure emptyness,
or what you find in other belief systems,
for example under the name:

Nirvana.

On contrary,
here’s very good content about the Source.

(Sat Nam).

Our Brother Micah,
also explains the different stages and layors between them,
in his post.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

exactly, they are dimensional

Source is the Imagination of infinite intelligence and the ‘Source’ of everything. The Void is like the Mind which Infinite Intelligence encompasses and experiences itself. At least that’s how I understand it…