Source/the all vs The void

All I am trying to say is this: you do you.

1 Like

There is no source. It’s just YOU and NOTHING
I’m with @Purple on this one.

1 Like

I ain’t saying that at all. I just don’t care about ‘source’. War is life. Battle for life. Love ain’t no joke.

While this planet BURNS, 100% humans are staring down at their bellybuttons wondering what’s going on.

I don’t care whom wins. I am only here for pure entertainment value is all. This is like my fourth time run through of this timeline.

Oh no 5g 6s 7z is coming. 80% humanity is going to die off so a small % can hopefully be saved. Its funny to me to see the BIG push currently going on. Most of the true elites are already dead and eaten. Give me a fucking break. I was hoping for something more thrilling to happen.

That edge was sharp as heck lol

1 Like

Whatever the case might be, it’s best to not attach one’s self to any beliefs concerning that. Same thing with the concept of death. It’s just a topic that encourages philosophical “hocus pocus.” Ultimately if you consider yourself a God/Isolate Consciousness, why would you need a source when you are the beginning and the end? Like someone above said:

I definitely encourage your outlook on the situation tho :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I mean technically even a God has a source, i.e their parents :wink:

2 Likes

True but that concept would require a certain set of beliefs which I also respect. Within this context, I have created a paradox because when you eliminate a concrete source (other than the self), your only source is the void you emerge from. Difference is the void is limitless, so you are not just one thing, you are all things and more!

2 Likes

But that just makes the Void the source of the Source. Making it, therefore, the Source. :thinking:

When people say Source they try to attach all this fake stuff about it having qualities, the reason the “All” is one, void, and manifold is because it’s behind and before any form of limitations, our minds cannot really conceptualise it.

Neti, neti…

6 Likes

You hit the nail on the head there. I don’t think our minds can really grasp it. It’s an idea you might get a glimpse of but is ultimately beyond our understanding.

2 Likes

Exactly!

Like Crow and Raven once told me, “Some things are beond our capacity to ascribe human words to.”.

It would be like trying to smell the color nine.

2 Likes

People can technically have their idea of it given it’s “everything and nothing” in the simplest terms used to human language but I find that someone shouldn’t say “our minds can’t comprehend it” because you can technically only speak for yourself, so void can be fit into any ideology to fit a individual’s understanding of it, they’re not wrong since void can mold to fit an understanding of it.

2 Likes

fascinating take, there’s one to think about. Hey could you look at my post on the abyss and tell me what you think?

Anyways the source is like God and all the living energy. The void is like hell and demons and unexistence at it’s very core.

Someone shouldn’t say it? Do other people’s opinions frighten you? No one said you shouldn’t express what you think. Far from it.

Don’t be a child and jump to conclusions, it’s a figure of speech dont get too ahead of yourself you might say something ignorant. Anyway, let me break it down, it’s basically saying don’t assume everyone’s mind works like your own. Is that better?

I never made a claim like that. Someone’s defensive.

No one needs you to break down anything, get over yourself

Defensive no, however you did make an assumption, either way. Now you understand my point and that’s all that matters to me. Moving on.

1 Like

I assume nothing. I said something to someone as a generality. It’s a broad philosophical conversation. To attach emotion to such a thing and make assumptions like that serves nothing. Nothing, like the void. Lol

In my opinion there is no “vs” between them. Two faces for the same coin. The void is the all, the all is the void. Just a matter of perception. It’s not “something” vs “nothing” or existence vs nonexistence. That’s how we perceive existence, not what existence is. 1000 years from now, we will have a different understanding.

Try first to know who or what you are. Then you’ll understand the all and the void. You’re the gate to both of them. Do you know and understand the purpose of your existence? Then how you would know and understand the purpose of the all?

Thinking won’t get you anywhere. Silence your thoughts and explore whatever there is within. One door will open another, one dimension will take you to another, until you find yourself back where you started, right here right now, but you won’t be the same.

In my opinion, this is the only way to answer your question.

3 Likes