Soul selling

@Ao4001 That’s a beginners mistake, you gotta understand There is no selling your soul, it’s a spiritual relationship, the daemons which ever one you find that applies to you and what your blessed with in life Use , I started with Lucifer he broke the grounds and decolonized my mind and liberated my soul, showed me unconditional love , once the relationship grew in strength he started to unveil the secrets to life and changed my outlook on things, closed the portals of negativity and opened my heart to love, truth etc…this is all before I learned any form of magik my conception of magik then was totally wrong… It took about a year maybe more to actually get any results and stop following peoples opinions and multiple videos I would see on YouTube … There was very few that showed consistency and that’s what I look for E.A was one, Frank white super interesting and knowledgeable man , there’s a few more But I literally hand picked who was real and who was bs!! At that point with Reading plenty of literature on different subjects such as self improvement, chakra meditation to open my third eye :eye:, planetary hours and the cosmic what they had to offer and how the daemons were associated with them was my opening to begin successful magik, then I got into demonology the geotia and found daemons that I could relate to as part of myself, I didn’t use the Saints to threaten the demons when I will call upon them I called upon them as friends of the left-hand path and offered of them companionship respect I would make a pack with them and return with what I asked of them before any evocation, if they agreed I would do the ritual and use the ceremonial circle for protection but not all the time would I make contact with the Daemon I wanted and it would Frustrate me and made me question myself so that’s when I learned to ask Lucifer to bless me with a Daemon that was good for me and what I’m trying to do , Lucifer himself blessed me with wealth and opportunity it’s not like I found a bag of Money under my bed Lucifer himself blessed me with wealth and opportunity it’s not like I found a bag of Money under my bed you got a think rational he would open opportunities for me to make money… Now he has led me to a Azazel and our relationship is getting strong before I ask of any blessings of wealth I make sure my relationship with him is built strong and the rest just comes along, he holds treasures for me and my family, I live a good life… My kids Go to private school and are in the movie industry my wife has her own business as well as myself and I couldn’t ask for anymore, I was not broke before any of this but can say I’m am more blessed then before and less stressed… I don’t have a giant mansion if I am blessed with that I would take it but remember what I said think rational … Me and my wife both drive new Mercedes Benz and I have a Ford raptor all black, being that I own my business I have free time which gives me time for my callings to thank Lucifer and pay homage to him for bringing Azazel into my path and thank him for his blessings…sorry so long I have much more to say lol that’s as short as I could keep it, read this and please learn I would like to see you grow spiritually…learn what works for you, go over E.A’s videos as well as Frank White on you tube, message me if you have any questions… Your spirit brother Benji666 , others might have a different outlook this is my personal experience and what works for me at the end of the day it’s about what works for you hopefully this long ass message helps​:metal:t3:

3 Likes

Ok I was wondering because there is no message button for you

I removed the privacy just in case.

1 Like

How can I dm you Rungr?

From what I understand you have to have something of value to offer. Souls or what we construe as energy are a dime a dozen and beings are not going to waste energy for something that might be of little value; then again many of these beings don’t have “LEGIONS” for nothing so in that case you just joined their ranks in a way (even if you just get tossed into cold storage). You’d have to really want to be indentured into slavery and more than likely a lesser being is going to be an imposter and lie just to get you (again if it really is possible). I see this as possibly ignored and maybe trickery just for amusement on the spirits behalf (but I’m no expert).

I look at it like a business contract, internship, apprenticeship, etc. In fact, if you really are wanting to learn about the being more so than what text is available to other people then you might want to word your contract or intent with sincerity and not try to trick the being (which will probably flat out fail even if it plays the game).

Deals I have made with Lucifer, Lilith and some others were made to benefit us both and I always had that in mind. I didn’t make a deal to see what I could get away with. I made deals because I respected them in a very compassionate way and tried to be empathetic to their views (which could be a failure as I really am bad at sight, sounds, and deciphering at times but what I feel seems genuine enough.

Some spirits enjoy the flesh, A LOT, and they do enjoy free will invoking of them. If you really can sell yourself out then maybe its not so far off as some media movies show. And what could be so damn important that one would want to piss away their current “free will?”

Life sucks at times. Deal with it like the majority.

2 Likes

@Caduceus Nicely said

I agree that it is without a doubt a terrible plan to sign away something your finite mind cannot truly comprehend, ie “eternal soul” or eternity in general.

That being said, I reccomend for those of you who think this is complete nonsense to go back and listen to the words spoken or written on the pacts that have been shared on the YouTube channel, in balg books or courses. Soul pledges do seem to make an appearance in the pact verbage, though I believe it is shrugged off as a non issue as a “soul can’t be sold.”

To me personally it leans a bit toward double speak. Why say it at all? I certainly would not for any reason.

Mostly those that think it’s impossible is mainly due to lack of experience on the subject, that can’t be helped. I personally have experience in it so I know the possibility of it and the extent of it. Some sell it assuming the soul is eternal but it’s not, it’s energy and energy can be consumed by another entity if they so chose to do so, meaning it would cease to be a soul/consciousness, it’s pretty much oblivion from there on. However, there’s entities that won’t go that far, but there’s more that just might. All the ‘ghouls’ in the etheric are a product of something consuming so many souls it becomes this tar like abomination that basically lives off them, while they seem mindless, it’s more that it has no sense of self with all the souls within it being used as food for it.

4 Likes

Do you think some spirits would take a clone of your soul instead of your actual soul as payment?
Same power and energy level, but it will be just a clone. Only talking about ones that eat the soul. Not the ones that desire servitude

So they have no ego because they have all of the memories and power of the souls and their past lives within them?

No such thing as a clone of your soul, you can’t clone your soul. That’s not how that works.

No, they are just mindless beasts that consume, not everything is about ego this and ego that.

1 Like

But it is energy just the same right? You can clone your energy body, so why not soul?

You can’t clone the soul, again not how that works. You sell your soul you’re selling the only soul you have, simple. Cloning the energy body is nowhere near the same thing.

1 Like

You can not sell your soul because its your essense but you can sell you astrally wich means you can enslave yourself to the end of time to a deity for choise

That’s the same thing minus the astral/mental aspect.

3 Likes

I’m curious about what you’ve witnessed . I’m a devotee of hekate . However I only want to sell my soul if I can be with her in the underworld when my time is up. I also practice witchcraft. I want my powers to be stronger . I want more power . I have concerns for my children & I’ve considered attempting to sell my soul for their safety & happiness . I need to support them on my own without the help of others . I want to have a successful life i can pass down to them once I’m gone . What would you suggest ?

I would form a bond with hekate, discuss things with her, see other options in what you can do to achieve this with her. A contract with selling your soul a person can put in dos and donts and if being by her side is something you want (in the case you do such) it can be put within said contract and discussed with her.

1 Like

I will discuss this with her in more detail thank you . Would you share with me some of your experiences ?

The experience with one of my guardian/guide was prior to reincarnation and he showed himself to me in this life, he showed me the mark he had on him, the other cases were between me and a reincarnated person when he used my sigil and called on my true self or as some would have “higher self”

A mark made after those kind of situations is a means of showing ownership and the entity/individual can find them through that mark.

1 Like

I have often wondered if I have sold my soul or made some sort of pact or deal, after a near death/ coming back from the dead experience.

How would one go about making a new deal or pact with a spiritual entity?

I’m planning on evoking Lucifer and if that doesn’t work Bael.

Although if anyone has any tips or advice or knowledge about any of this, I sure would like to hear them.