Soul selling

Would there be any way to reserve, get out of , or make a new contract with a spiritual entity?

Any way to get your soul back by chance if it was sold?

If it was sold it depends on the terms of the contract on how to get back “ownership” of it, or you can also find said contract and destroy it depending on how it was made.

A sold soul the person still has with them, you are your soul. You simply sell yourself to that being to be whatever they want you to be for as long as you exist or temporarily, the terms of the contract allows and disallows them to do and what they are not able to do to you.

1 Like

I would personally never sell my soul for any length of time unless it was for something so big no other offering would stack up. Offer a gift. You could also try asking the entity what would be an acceptable exchange for your wish.

2 Likes

I almost did in my newbie days (I was like 11-13 lmao) but my guide was like don’t be stupid you can do that stuff on your own and I did.

3 Likes

I agree. I think a lot of human doubt their abilities. You don’t need to go into indentured servitude to have power.

Besides by selling your soul, it’s not even your power.

Take the long route, it will serve you better in the end.

4 Likes

I don’t have a contract in my possession.

Contracts are usually done on both sides, etherically, astrally, energetic physical, the physical, etc. that solidifies the contract.

I hear you, I had a near death coming back from the dead experience about a decade ago, and I have often wondered if I made some sort of deal or pact with a spiritual entity.

I really don’t remember much although I do remember a light and begging and pleading.

I don’t have a physical contract, and like I said before I don’t remember much (other then what I told you before) about making any actual deal.

Is it possible to offer up someone else’s soul? @anon48079295

Not exactly as it’s not your own to offer up, or do you mean do the contract for the individual?

Nope the first one

Ah okay, than no as it’s not yours to offer as the contract is required to be signed by the one that it belongs to.

1 Like

Would the soul bring eaten be apart of those peoples contacts or what?

No that’s usually when someone doesn’t place a limit of dos and donts on a contract because they either forgot or didn’t take it as serious. Without the do’s and don’ts you’re basically giving free reign on how they treat you and what they can do to you

Good morning, guys, reading this topic I doubted, I know that the sale of souls is possible, but does anyone know how? Will someone have any ritual link? or is it equal to an evocation / invocation?

If an entity eats your soul, will you live on the astral plane until you get a new one. Since as you say astral beings don’t have souls?

That’s not how that works we’ve been over this so much you should of had it drilled in your head by now :roll_eyes:

Your soul gets eaten that’s it you don’t exist anymore. Your consciousness is converted to food for whatever ate it. You’re oblivion. There’s no getting a new soul or existing in the astral. You’re gone. Your energy body is just a projection of your soul. No soul no energy body, no you.

Astral beings are thoughtforms, them having no souls is because they aren’t living to begin in the same case they are manifestations of the imagination within the collective unconscious/mental plane that’s the astral plane.

2 Likes