Sooo....I have a succubus in a box

someone would buy it too!

1 Like

I may be influenced by reading the post but first look at the box just gave me a feeling of this

let%20me

4 Likes

So how does it happened.
YOU CAPTURED SUCCUMBS! !

1 Like

This is now my new favorite phrase.

Also if you read the thread you will know exactly how I did it.

5 Likes

Welcome @raghvendra_verma. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Thank you so much for that :joy:

6 Likes

Set it free

1 Like

Thatā€™s up to whoever ends up with the box. Otherwise, no.

2 Likes

Place it in a ring and make it so that it makes people attracted to the wearer. After all who wants to be an ugly magickian?

Send me the box Iā€™ll set it free.

1 Like

Noooo. That succubus is valuable

1 Like

Shhhh altair, this is not a competition, the man did a good job getting it away from his friend, but it donā€™t really belong in a box does itā€¦ That is mean, are you a mean person? Are you absolutely sure you want to say yes to that question?

1 Like

I am a black sorcerer. I am a philosophical vegetarian sure, but a baneful spirit? A succubus. If it was a dryad or something sure I would release it. But use it. Place it in a ring. Besides he gave it a choice. You can even make an agreement with it or something. But donā€™t let it out just for it to plaque someone else. At the least sell it to someone who wants it. There are tons on balg.

Well I canā€™t say much I wouldnā€™t ā€™ buy itā€™ Iā€™m okay with them succubus and incubus. They come to me very often to feed on me. I also would make sure it wouldnā€™t go onto someone else or it would be vaporizedā€¦lol

1 Like

Pretty much. U know one thing I love about this forum? Even if u get into a small argument it almost always ends with people agreeing or just respecting the other persons views. No hard feelings. Iā€™ve only had one experience of an argument on here that ended badly and that was with lady Eva refusing to respect my religion. But other than that, I love this forum and itā€™s people. I call it my BALG family to my friends. :grin:

1 Like

@UnseelieDiabolus I would totally bid on her if I would only know what to do with your Succumb. Will you tell us how it went? :smiley:

1 Like

Your neighbour did call it didnā€™t he? Its his faultā€¦ Why should she pay for it? Plusā€¦ It is his fault that he didnā€™t do his homework before summoning the succubus.

2 Likes

Still waiting for someone to fork out the cash lol. Itā€™s only a matter of time though.

2 Likes

And no he didnā€™t call it. The spirit targeted him.

1 Like