Sooo....I have a succubus in a box

Nasty stuff… 5 dollars for the box 5 for you catching it and like 30 for shipping? =)

2 Likes

Good businessmodel. Someone with no idear what to do with it lets her free and she goes back to the neighbour again. Rinse repeat profit.

Jokes aside hopefully someone with knowledge gets her.

1 Like

Standard shipping price actually. Competitively priced compared to dybbuk boxes by others in the same business.

1 Like

That binding is not gonna last long and if it does as soon as that box opens she’s back home.

2 Likes

And part of her binding was her being forbidden from returning.

2 Likes

Good luck with your sales :wink:

2 Likes

Yeesh, Thats Tricky To Deal With. Best Of Luck Man! I Wish I Had More Input.

I want to know how did you did this

Read the thread from the begining. I explain how I did it.

1 Like

A happy succubus is a free succubus, in my opinion. Removing her choices by locking her up in a box could potentially create malicious repercussions once she get released. That can be messy.

You don’t know her story or why she ended up at your neighbour in the first place, either.

Like good ol’ George Orwell wrote:

7 Likes

Well just don’t make fun of my selling mistake . It was just by mistake .UNDERSTOOD!

One minute what happened with her that she ended up at your neighbour’so place .Please tell.

It’s not selling it’s spelling

1 Like

Do you still have her?

She was sent to someone somewhere in NY State a while ago. That’s all i know once the box left my possession.

Ok, just wondering.

Seal the box tightly and bury it in your basement or some place where no one else will find it

Nice story, I honestly cannot say what I would’ve done. Probably made a deal that she could not return to the neighbor in exchange for getting out of the box…but like you said, people pay well for possessed boxes these days. Idk, I am unpredictable that way and hope not to be found in that position (although, knowing my luck…)

1 Like

Given what I’ve learned of Incubbae and Succubae from the multitude of topics here, I am very curious to know her motive for harassing this man and how she ended up doing so.

Regardless, that is a story that only the New Yorker that purchased her can now reveal. This chapter has ended.

Only fitting she ended up in NYC. I’m sure she’ll have loads of fun there.

1 Like