Soo.. I married the wrong guy

You are what you eat applies here however. It’s a vampiric thing.

2 Likes

Do you mean trapping them inside yourself, to have them confined within you while you use their energy?

1 Like

The urge to post another Fat Bastard meme is almost overwhelming.

4 Likes

Sarcastically how amusing.

2 Likes

Nothing no one else needs to be concerned with.

There, I hiked up my lady panties and got shit done. I got completely serious and did a Q&A with the real Samael.

I did everything I could to do the rituals right, and did my very best to listen for the answers. I explained further on that post.

2 Likes

Ok, I had heard something relevant to what I was asking, so I thought I just thought I’d ask, but ok…

To be fair, you needn’t explain anything to anyone.

1 Like

Well, I feel I also needed answers

1 Like

Understandable

1 Like

All I know is I’m dead tired. Those banishes, divinations,and trying my hardest to open my senses… I’m pooped but it’s worth it!

2 Likes

Rest, you deserve it. Don’t forget to just be.

2 Likes

When you take your time and not forcing it, it will come naturally in practicing. You can practice but don’t overdo it, it will have the opposite result.

2 Likes

Oh, I see. Well, I’ll have to remember that next time.

2 Likes

I try to mediate now every day 20 minutes. Even in EA’s videos he says that you have to take some time for it, but you have your life to. Oh and I try to make it divers. Not every night the same thing you get easily bored. Do something you can maintain.

2 Likes

And yes I have my breaks to, but mostly when I start I come back stronger :slight_smile: So a break is no sin.

2 Likes

I will be frank, and message you my observations in private.

3 Likes

Soo, I just realized that, if I was expecting Azazel every time I was actually calling for Samael, he must’ve carried a bit of Azazel’s energy, right? There energies a bit combined, so that’ll be like personalities combined… It’d be another reason why Samael wasn’t completely himself. Trust me, he definitely acts like himself now… :neutral_face: (He’s a good boy, though :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

So, I dunno if waking up early gives me stupid thoughts or I’m actually getting somewhere with this…

We’re following… :slight_smile:
I’m working a lot with Sama-El and watch superhero movies for new ideas of active integration of a limitless range of abilities to the infinite, all which are being acted upon.

What you might find awesome to know in what you ask is that anything is possible, multidimensionally, even when it comes to your body’s molecules, forces, energies…

We literally are gods with an infinite potential of self-expression…;

Just saying… :wink: you might want to expand… Sama-el will answer to all such requests.

You can levitate, teleport, shapeshift, multiply yourself, turn yourself into an army physical and non-physical,
teleport or shapeshift anything or anyone else…; Just ask, also ask for samael to do things through you,
like automated self-defence…; and so on…- he will also give references to other beings if need be…;

Go wild, there’s in reality nothing that is impossible…
you essentially are a source of infinite potential.
Being limitlessly fast inside and outside, any ability you can think of, just ask…
He’ll show you a way…;

:wink:

4 Likes

I’d like to learn to levitate. :blush:

2 Likes