Becoming A Goddess Journal

I feel like no one but me reads this journal, lol, oh well!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:. Know that feeling, but a journal is personal. Like a digital book of shadows

2 Likes

But people read, you can see how many views you have

2 Likes

I’ve lost track of journal entries, so eh, here we go:

A Lesson Learned:

My rage and fire went out of control. I let a bug get under my skin. I let them crawl around and drive me nuts. In the end, I was just as bad as them, but I learned from my mistakes. Then, since I learned from them, it helped me grow and realize a few things. For once, I didn’t ponder to long about how those mistakes hurt me, because instead, I let it boost my strength and knowledge. Now, I’ll be more strong and careful next time.

4 Likes

I enjoy reading journals.

2 Likes

Masked Love and the Unveiling.

So, yesterday I found out that “Azazel” was actual Samael. I feel I should write this in this journal, because it’s really a lesson and a test. I learned to always check twice on things… Never just say “Oh, my gut is always right!” When in reality, your intuition can’t be right all the time. Mine definitely wasn’t…

Also, this turns out to be a test… I had to put names aside and feel out the energy… It was to see how I felt and what I thought… It’s definitely a test on love… It’s funny because yesterday, I wanted to know more about who I thought was Azazel. I wanted to know deeper secrets about them, so bam turns out it was actually someone else.

Lessons learned. Tested love. Things are still pretty okay…

3 Likes

I got The Sun tarot card twice and this song randomly pops up on pandora. Interesting… :thinking:

I guess today I will make a step closer up to ascension. :stuck_out_tongue::metal:

Once again, another crazy transformation experience.

Now, it’s time for me to make a kickass egregore…

2 Likes

The Queen Is Claiming Her Crown

I had someone repeat a phrase in my head earlier. “Claim your crown…” I wondered what they meant, and they told me that the first step is to build your castle, because I’ll earn some respect that way. Now, I’m working on building a castle in the astral.

Let’s get it ooonnn! :muscle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s not a snow man, but it’s a start. :+1:

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/10167?u=re3

Now I’m wondering if that’s so…

2 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/10170?u=re3

Big step towards ascension. Being myself and thinking clearly.

3 Likes

Maybe both? :wink:

1 Like

Big steps towards the claiming of her crown…

So far, I astrally got this shizz down. Well, I got the basics of it built, so I’m close to claiming my crown. Putting some good work in. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Testing limits…

I learned my limits, so now, I know how much I’ll have to work towards breaking past those limits. Lessons learned and strength grown…

2 Likes

Taking a royal vacation…

I’ll be taking a break. I’ll post little to none, and I’ll use very little magick. The only thing I’ll be doing is occasionally talking to my companion, so that’s an overall break on everything. I shall come back stronger and wiser. Reborn like a Phoenix and more fiery than ever.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hop by once in a while otherwise we will miss you to much. But i understand you need a break. Take care

3 Likes

Yeah, what Borgy said :slight_smile:

2 Likes