Sonnilion failed me and I cannot understand why

A few months ago i performed a lemon curse against the person who left me disfigured. I followed S. Connely ritual and evoked the help of Sonnilion.

I offered a sacrifice of my own blood and vowed to take up some life changes if my willing was granted. it didn’t work

It has been more than 3 months and still nothing has happened, anyone has any imput, what cpuld have possibly gone wrong?

1 Like

Have you tried a divination into whether they had protections or not? Sometime the energy you put in is not enough to overcome protections.

1 Like

Actually no, i don’t think that is mentioned anywhere in my grimoires…

Could you point me to any resource please?

2 Likes

We have a bunch of ideas here - personally I prefer the Quareia deck but Tarot or runes is good for this, as you get a ton of info and intuition.
Generic Tarot guides are free online,and so is the Quariea deck book.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this

2 Likes

Simply put, maybe you just couldn’t connect with her?
Interestingly, I also think demons kind of keep a sort of social credit. If your external persona comes across as unreliable, or if you’ve jumped from demon to demon, the yield usually drops incredibly.

1 Like

oh also, i can help with your cause, if you’re interested you can DM me, i have just the right thing for dealing with human trash, something I’ve observed to take effect immediately I’d like to try it on your target too.

1 Like

Do you mean that one cannot work with multiple demons?

What I mean is, being in shallow relationships with demons is the problematic thing. Not trying to get to know them and only chasing after them for your own gain.

1 Like

After all, yes, it says ‘this demon does this’ or ‘that demon does that’ — they can curse and so on — but even with the cutest-looking demon, if you get close enough, you can still ruin someone’s life.

@Vihko Welcome back to the forum. However, you have been gone for a long time, and we have a new rule prohibiting members who have been on hiatus for longer than a month from offering magical help to others until they have become active in the community again for at least 30 days.

1 Like

oh okay i didn’t know, i’ll keep that in mind

1 Like

I have to disagree with the jump from demon to demon comment because IMO demons are beings of chaos and they understand our fickle nature. We don’t have to worship them nor be in a monogamous relationship with them.

When I curse someone I do everything possible and I work with a variety of beings.

1 Like

How did you establish a relationship with them?

I don’t believe I have relationships with them. I’m not going to sit and talk to them and think I hear them or whatever. Perhaps I’ll develop and refine my psychic senses someday.

When I want something I just do the ritual.

When I want to curse someone, I do it from different angles. I lower their defenses, bind them, blind them, sour them, alienate them, etc.

Sometimes a quick freezer spell can work wonders in a few hours and sometimes a series of rituals is necessary.

1 Like