Someone with bad energy/Jinx

So this girl came to me home yesterday. We know each other for some time, but I always felt weird about her. I practice black magic and I’m very sensible to energies.
I asked her what she thinks about witchcraft one day, she didn’t tell me that much, but she knows something about gipsy witchcraft.
I always felt she had a bad energy on her, I always feel drained or sad after I spend time with her. Also, she is very apatheic, like she don’t have too much life in her.
But yesterday, when we met, I felt something weird. I was very awake when she came, but later, I was very sleepy and lifeless. Got a stuffy nose too. And I started to slutter words (I slutter when I’m very agitated and anxious). I didn’t realise something is wrong until she left, and my dog became agitated too. My mom said also she couldn’t sleep. I burnt some sage all over the house and chanted some mantras to remove bad energy and evil eye. I felt better, but I had a restless sleep and now I’m very tired. What is going on?

She’s either energetically flooding out negativity or somethings attached to her doing the same affecting everything within range

Please make a proper introduction in the Intros category, it’s a rule here.

She is siphoning your energy she’s an experienced energy vampire or just has toxic traits

1 Like