So which kid were you in high school?

I was a mixture of popular and class clown. I did typical things popular girls did.(Skip school, drink, boyfriends etc)

1 Like

Combo punk/goth/edgelord. I got fucked with alot but rarely by the same person twice if they decided to really start some shit lol. I was suspended so many times for finishing fights I didn’t start :joy:

4 Likes

gotta love the educational system

3 Likes

I found out I was autistic at 13yrs old so I understood then why I was sometimes acting weird, even before my diagnosis I was a loner and people didn’t like me but I also had a few friends who only tolerated me rather than actually liking me now I think about it. I did also get bullied.

2 Likes

I was considered pretty but i was also bullied because i wouldnt fit into the rich kids school my mum had the brilliant idea to send me.
I was the laid back cool person among normal people.
I was unfortunate to be surrounded by rich spoilt kids in my early 20s and bullied because i wasnt stuck up. At the time it was a painful situation that it brought me into magic and set the foundations of what i am now

4 Likes

I wasn’t gonna talk about who I was but why not?

All my life I was the weak kid, the one who sat on the side while everyone played sports. The one who people loved to bully because despite training in Karate, he disliked violence. The same guy who also bullied but it’s because it’s the only way he thought he’d be accepted by his peers.

The guy who never got the girls, who made a fool off himself (especially with those perverted jokes) but who had the most awesome friends. The guy who was smart enough to go into the A class but chose to spend his last 3 years of school with his buddies and doesn’t regret it. The guy who everyone knew was big into spirits and stuff and the guy who most of the stuck up cunts hated till this day. The troublemaker who everyone thought was mentally ill and even till now the guy who’s a late bloomer.

Yeah high school was shitty then awesome but it made me who I am today.

1 Like

Was a junkie n always sleep on class, well im friendly if m not high and just sleepy mf when high lmao

2 Likes

This.

And this

I was the quiet girl in class, only talked to a few close friends during my time at school, always done my work and ignored stupid students who were always disrespectful lol. Someone did pick on me at school until she found out that we were related (which shocked her) and I told her to fuck off straight away XD I never heard from her since

1 Like

I was the one who found excuses to stay home and play videogames. Trickster turned loner turned MTG geek, turned loner .They tried to bully me but gave up on that real fast…Very popular friends, seemed to be considered attractive, but impossible to maintain bonds with humans so, glad hs is over. Impossible to communicate effectively…

Was depressed due to biochemical changes, neglected with hereditary depression…really bad sleep…alot of paranormal shit went on at the time too…Glad that shit period in my life is over…NEVER WANT TO RELIVE or REVISIT it ever.

Glad that time is done

1 Like

So many of you were bullied, damn.

I almost feel privileged now. Sorry, now that I think about it I think there was some bullying around in my high school days and I didn’t do anything about it.

In my defense, I was too busy trying to not get caught in all the stupid shit I did against the preceptor (the guy who goes room by room checking who is in class and who isn’t, etc). Don’t judge me, that guy tried to make it pass as if I skipped school… on sunday.

2 Likes

It’s just a product of the social hierarchy crap that goes on in high schools , the top dawgs at the top that are good at sports and the most extroverted , then all the followers under them clinging to be part of their gang , then the other groups who don’t care , so if you don’t fit in or try to fit in , they just take their insecurities out on you , basically animal consciousness , fit in with the herd or be persecuted

3 Likes

Yeah, that wasn’t how it went in my high school, where the educative system is different from the US. We don’t eat in school, we don’t have gym classes in the same time frame that we have the other classes, so there is no such thing as the showers, etc.

Sports aren’t really important for anyone who doesn’t actually practice it.

1 Like

The Loner

The smart girl with resting b***h face. (I wasn’t actually mean, but I looked it. Still do. And I was prejudged quite a bit).

1 Like

I was the guy who was capable of making my way into any group I choose while performing the company of those who where on the outside. I also was the one everyone spilled what was on their mind, which gave me knowledge on pretty much anyone I needed, with a strong tendency to being the vengeful one against bullies when I caught wind of it, as I was bullied at a younger age. I was the one friends turned to to help get out of jams, often to my own peril

2 Likes

I was and still really am that guy that was just there.
I wasn’t bullied nor did I bully.
I wasn’t unpopular nor was I very popular.
I had the average smarts and physicality.
I kept to myself as long as no one needed me or if I needed someone.
Yeah, I did want a little attention, I’ll admit that. It’s not like it’s bad or anything.
I was just that kid you’d see in the row of seats, just chilling. Reading maybe. Maybe on my phone or perhaps talking to someone.

1 Like

popular class clown

This, except people thought i was cute but weird.

This too but I don’t define myself as a victim either.

Also this.

And this, just without being a jock.

1 Like

Although, I did have my 'friends" back then. I was a gothic witch who went to a mostly mormon school, so.

1 Like