So which kid were you in high school?

I was a shy kid who wore a lot of black and Always a sweatshirt from elementary to like early high, and got told I couldn’t be satanist or any neopagan or wear outer symbols of them in 8th grade by social studies teacher as they considered it not a religion and looked at me like I was evil for that (too many athiests or extreme christians). I then got bullied a bit until about end of Freshman year when I started studying demonolatry and demonology and darker spells (out of curiosity and interest in finding Proof), got more confident in everything, and almost cursed a jockish fool who was threateningly bullying me which helped Proved at least the Ability to. I was popular with well raised kids but hated and snarked at by the idiots not raised well and who believed lackluster is the only safe or possible standard of living.

I got accused of having a witches journal in freshman english which the vice principal made me show him since he assumed it might be carved out to hold drugs… The idiot kids said I had a hitmans journal or list back then in my senior year, but I have memory so I pulled All facts out on him for that who did What when since he didn’t remember at ALL (it was from a kid who was afraid of my journal due to Magick or Spirits, not violence which was Evident in reports). I in like freshman to sophmore year had the school nurses and health councilors try telling my mom to put meat and eggs in my food behind my back anyway when I was trying to be vegetarian (a healthy one but that didn’t matter to completely anti-easterns), which my mom later revealed to me and that they admitted to when I asked.

By the end of highschool younger kids and some in my grade I stopped talking to since they hung with Idiot and Rude people who hated me. They Then outright made up lies of terrorism and that “a spirit was telling him (me) to kill them and everybody”, and that I had a journal or list of hits (which was Totally nuts). They told the school psychologist and health councilor and principal, and had their aunt call the DA of my town anonymously and give a tip to arrest or get me kicked out (which Almost happened since the principal didn’t want to give me any fair trial and said he’d do Everything in his power to make sure I never come back). This was the day of or after Parkland they called that in, while we had a week off school.

I heard a voice in my ear say Clearly “what is he being accused of?” like the next day right after waking up, then 10 minutes later the cops pull up (I knew one well outside his job so I was able to help learn a lot from him). Talked to a lawyer who told us we Could record convos with him, told him later we did record everything so he can’t lie, which worked since he was afraid to challenge us since he knew he did illegal things and was bias and under oath admitted to all of it, which then I got to go back for graduation and my last several days at least. I got the case closed at least since they couldn’t get more info and I was deemed not a danger or crazy, but out of my dumb morality I haven’t recorded the guys who did it admitting to it even though I feel itd be Right since they ruined like half the schools view of me by my senior year (besides those who grew up with me and hence the idiots who said that, and how the principal frequently believed liars more). This was all especially Ironic because I follow a spiritual path Aschewing ALL violence or anything resulting in pain and had for 3 years, and my family did, though didn’t stop accusations of Everything opposite.

So though this is longgg (too much ik, longest reply in here?), I think its sufficiently comprehensive on which kid I was in school, one who got viewed by loads of stereotypes and xenophobic assumptions (which I think is because they don’t teach Any of these belief systems or paths (or spiritualities) in school unlike “mainstream” set religions), which they don’t even seem to teach all correctly. This was only a couple years ago this all went down.

^ That, pretty much. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I was the loner girl everyone respected and feared. Solitary is important for me and I did’nt care about anyone.

Thank you everyone for your insight, I found it interesting going through everyone’s experience in high school. I hope to hear more from others :slight_smile:

So much texture and variety.

So I’ll bite now… I went to a private school. I was very popular from being unpopular (if that makes sense) along with general openness and an unconventional attitude and display of humour that others found oddly funny but joined along.

Eventually I got my whole year group to start mimicking words, expressions and silly faces that I made up.

This lead me to be highly respected by my peers and I was seen as somewhat of a VIP in my year because my happiness and quirkinesses was contagious.

I wasn’t good at school. I couldn’t focus. I was only good at sports and English, everything else I failed. I never got bullied. Never bullied any bullies, but people knew if I was angry that there was trouble because it wasn’t seen likely of me. During those times I was suffering and hiding a lot, you can find a lot of the class clowns in the counsellors office crying half the time. Facts hey

1 Like

I was the goth girl with almost exclusively guys friends. :woman_shrugging:

I was and still am the type to hang out with guys rather than girls, i hang out with the “bad kids” typically an A’s and B’s student, the class clown and a gamer who wasn’t really important. Im also a band nerd😂 plus i play sports, im a little bit of everything

1 Like

I always saw myself as one of the different ones. I hung out with a lot of outcasts. A lot of the popular people were actually very nice to me, but the rednecks hated me. I got called devil worshipper, witch, vampire, etc… I didn’t care what they said about me but when they picked on my friends… ohhh boy. I definitely bullied the bullies then

I was the big guy that the little guys went around with because they knew if the bully boys came calling they would get their heads kicked in I think some of the little guys relished it "I know I did " they were great times and a wonderful avenue for releasing overdoses of testosterone Them wuz the days

1 Like

Same

1 Like

The one who didn’t know she could kick ass and therefore had hers kicked. Also: The loner everyone thought was weird and ugly.

1 Like

If none? …

Lazy, bully victim due to weirdness for being both shy/loner and a bit crazy, silly (but also already interested in spirits and magick).