So which kid were you in high school?

I was pretty much a bully victim, a loner, a geek, and the goody two shoes guy who tried to play by the rules. I had no backbone then but most certainly do now.

3 Likes

I was in JROTC and I loved it back then but now that I look back on it it was one of the worst mistakes I ever made. I graduated 10 years ago and over the past 10 years I’ve gone through a bit of a metamorphosis.

Everything I once stood for is now what I hate the most. :triumph:

2 Likes

I was the weird nerdy kid

1 Like

I am a mess.

I can’t fit myself into any of those boxes.

1 Like

I was popular among the nerds I guess

I was a loner and a bully, i wasn’t a nice person in high school.

2 Likes

I was mostly a loner I remember for 2 years straight I didnt say anything but still hung out with the class clowns.

I was always overshadowed by my brother who is two years older then me.

1 Like

Friends with everyone , but in reality a knowledge seeker of deep wisdom , I could easily talk with anyone , but not fully be myself because then the topics would be too deep , so I always felt like I had this watered down personality in high school that was a mixture of fitting in with others and being my authentic self

2 Likes

I pretty much just existed in high school. I knew a good amount of people and a good amount knew me, I had larger ‘friend’ groups, but very few actual friends.

1 Like

I was a complete blazing weirdo, but did manage, somehow, to cultivate some fellow loons to hang out with. I was a paradox. I did get elected to school offices, and did well in music and other classes, but I was not - and am not to this day - able to fit in. There was always something different about me, something not quite like the others. I moved a lot, but usually managed to find a cadre of other weirdlings to attach myself to. And within those groups, we were doing things I suspect other kids weren’t even thinking about trying. Not that we were even good at it, but we knew there was more to life than (most) teachers and parents were letting on. Then I moved to the rural backwoods, and the hoodoo and folk magic experiments with friends started getting real, in a way that was both exciting and terrifying.

1 Like

A religious Christian kid :joy:

And none of my family was religious either.

1 Like

the silent kid with the DIY goth attire and the inability to open my damn mouth around others. I hanged around with older kids most of the time but I had no friends since elementary school ended. If someone talked to me on his own accord I almost fainted because it was too weird to handle.

2 Likes

I was quite the individual in HS. From dying my hair bright red to having a ruler sized mowhawk :joy: could float in between groups with ease. Social butterfly and class clown. Got away with a lot of naughty things since most of the teachers loved me, except for one who always threw me in detention :joy: One teacher would always catch me skipping class but never got me in trouble. Could talk my way out of a plastic bag underwater :joy:

1 Like

my own individual up to 16, then last years of hs i was pretty good looking (according to others, as beauty is in eye of beholder) so the last years i was pretty social

1 Like

None of the above.

I was the chill dude who knew every popular kid as well as the unpopular.

2 Likes

The silent piano player until a teacher caught me,that kid who was failing madly at everything not creative,becuz of hyperfocus, i mostly dream or writing songs while there teaching :joy:

1 Like

I was a mixture of class clown and weirdo :joy::joy: who hated school. One of the girls who wrote in my year book said your weird but your cool. Lol I wonder where she is now. Im still a big weirdo

I was the bullied kid who was called fat and ugly. Used to get beat up and once attempted to call on marbas to kill my bully. I was in 9th grade at that time those sweet 3 years back. Never got the guy killed and was bullied more. Only after changing the school to join another for 11th grade was I able to truly become a LHP mage. I made a friend who was too satanic and made me look into black magic to teach him as I was already a wiccan practitioner that time. Funny how as I went deeper into the occult he came out of it. Once I said to him how maybe Satan and Lucifer sent him to me so I could come back to where I belong. He did agree. He currently doesnt have any interest in the occult while I’m a fully practicing magician.

3 Likes

thats interesting