14 Likes

That’s lovely.

This wins for best godform ever :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Here he is, looks like Fenrir:

4 Likes

Intriguing :thinking:

2 Likes

Have not gotten to this stage yet. But asking, hence the merge with gods post earlier.

Nice @J.A.Ragnarson .

This begs the question, can multiple people have the same godform entity, and can your godform be a demon, primordial, archangel, etc?

5 Likes

Yes on all accounts, I’ve found

2 Likes

If you consider some of theories about reality it isnt that far fetched. With some Kirlian photography experiments they found for example when you take a picture of a leaf that had a piece of it cut out the hole would contain a smaller image of it in the photo.

We use the same idea with sympathetic magic that use links to affect situations and people. Direct links containing the dna and active energetic signatures of the person to effect the target in the present.

It is that much of a jump to consider more than one person resonates to a similar range of energy. The stronger the resonance the deeper the potential connection. This would include people who are informed they are sons /daughters of a specific entity or that the said entity is their godform.

If the person works on stepping into this resonance even further and embodying this energy then they could potentially become the living avatar of said entity be it angel,demon,god ect.

7 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Yup! This is essentially how I see it, and how I live.

3 Likes

You can also have more than one godform. I have two.

2 Likes

That’s interesting.

1 Like

It’s usually only certain individuals from my experience though.

1 Like

Hell, I’m still discovering my Godforms, so far I’m up to 6, the other 4 are less…describable? describable.

How the fuck am I supposed to explain that incomprehensible multidimensional shit around that octahedron?

1 Like

hate to burst everyone’s bubble, but what is a god form??? :joy:

2 Likes

ANDDDD HOW DO I FIND MINE I WANNA BE BADASS TOO YA KNOW??
:joy:

3 Likes