So what does your god form look like

Very nice

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mines a beautiful tanned brown woman wearing a green silk toga thing. She also has a dark grey wolf by her feet same eye colour as her clothing

1 Like

Awwwwwwww!!! It’s soooo f****** CUTE!!! :heart_eyes: :heart: :smile:

I see two.

1 Like

Now I’m curious. What do they look like?

1 Like

Can’t quite tell. Best I can make out in that pick is the shape of two K9 heads bolth with their mouths open. The one above seems to be exhaling something.

2 Likes

Hahaha awesome

1 Like

That mean anything to you?

1 Like

Oh absolutely. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well unfortunately I can’t find a pic of anything that I think would come close to what I think mine might look like. :slightly_frowning_face:

A giant, omniscient, spiral shelled, cephalopod, roughly the size of a small continent. Representing the destructive aspect of water, and earth combined.

1 Like

May I post on behalf of @Drachir?

6 Likes

godform

godform1

3 Likes

i ever meet my god form
he is like myself in appearance but with chaos and dark version

i meet him in dark and gloomy area! and he is singing dark metal music
chaos dark amd violent i think
and after i meet him! i always dream about dead death and all scary and dark event

1 Like

I don’t like the term “godform”. I am God. You see me, you see me, knowumsane?
However, I did do a sketch of a form that I took, energetically. Interestingly, my wife saw it.

It’s not a palm tree (that was how she described it, lol). It’s a sudden cacophony of a hundred screaming wings, emitting from a blinding light…I call this “self-portrait”.

5 Likes

Very. Very. Tiny. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cf

meow

Edit: add wings to lady. Black ones.

6 Likes

I have no idea. Never really thought about my godform.

1 Like

Can anyone direct me to a meditation, ritual, astral travel method, etc to find my godform?

2 Likes