So what does your god form look like

It varies from time to time

Mani Wolf God of the Moon-Fenrir is my spiritual father as he is to all of the Clan MacLeod. Never been more proud to be Norse-Gaelic in my life

2 Likes

Definetely my Godform is a Winged Cat.

6 Likes

Feline Votive candle holder of my Godform. The light shines through the Kitty Kat Jew-El Eyes.

5 Likes

Mainly my profile picture.

Scroll up…actually start reading from the top and there’s a certain meditation by E A Koetting created just for godform :raising_hand_woman:

2 Likes

I am a faerie. My form is whatever i want. One constant is my strong sexual energy though.

1 Like

That picture is a bit too close for my comfort. My first (and therefore most important) Magical name is Frater C.L. That nsme concerns a wolf.

Al.

1 Like

If that’s a song reference you’re showing your age.

Al.

One of those

1 Like

Mine looked something like this, except instead of fire it was a blue-black-violet glowing fog rolling off of me. My name roughly translates to Angel Marked, not gonna put the actual name here though.

2 Likes

My godform looks like a man sized snake. Curiously enough, a symbol of Bog Veles.

2 Likes

White robes and a sword in the right hand.

1 Like

My godform: Takkalos
i have actually many godform aspects from what i gathered i know so far about
my demonic godform who is the lake of fire and the abyss formed just like the gatekeepers,whose name is takkalos.
for some reason looks so similar to sauron.
and a big shadow

3 Likes

I’d like to figure this out but as of right now, I have no idea.

I’ve been doing some self reflection and this is how I see my Godform, I’m in mountain lake at night with a full moon and my arms outstretched. I either wear a yoga kind of thing or a grey dress that looks made out of fog with some shine. My God form is a combination of these 2 pictures (I wish I could draw better, especially since I’m not based on anything famous and mostly hidden).

images%20(5)

I actually don’t know, anyone wanna take a peek? :slight_smile:

I am one with the goddess, whom takes many forms, including that of a white city of overwhelming radiance.

My body is her fortress, ravaged by the darkness, but cries out in defiance against the unrelenting tide of problems of everyday modern human life incompatible with the sacred values of her kingdom.

I am her sword, her fist, her shield, her mercy, and her fury in equal measure.

Pitiful, yet glorious, is my human form.

4 Likes

The perfect storm

1 Like

…Cool! Don’t know what that means, but still cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like