So it's been a while - RHP is suicidal

Hey, it’s been a while since I posted here. Today I want to ask you some questions if you don’t mind.

Why is RHP so suicidal? Why does RHP usually express such contempt towards life, especially the material world? I don’t understand.

Christianity: Material world is evil; Satan rules it. Don’t indulge in your nature, submit to go and become a mindless drone in heaven.

Islam: Roughly the same thing

Buddhism: Destroy your sense of self, and ultimately stop existing.

I don’t understand. 1. How do people not see that these religions frown upon life itself, for the most part? 2. Why do these paths hold life / material world in contempt?

I’m not hating on these paths, I’m just trying to understand.

8 Likes

jes i think this too remobe the self destroy the self you get it right

4 Likes

It has to do with suffering and determinism.

For the Abrahamic religions (at face value), RHP Hinduism and Wicca, it’s a loop logic type of situation. God (or equivalent) created things and humans are inherently flawed (Too greedy, too bad, whatever). If you’re talking about atheistic RHP religions like some sects of Buddhism or Jainism, we’re just born in a bad world we need liberation from. So, in both cases, you have to submit to the path (either God’s word, some scripture or a teaching like extreme abstinence or ahimsa) to be purified and liberated. We are punished by God/bad things to coax us into submitting which if we step out of gets us into more bad things (as punishment or instead of following the “right” way) because the world was made to be bad for us so we need liberation and… basically that over and over.

No one thinks to change the world, like most of the LHP does. They just run around in circles chanting how great their passive gods are. They grow rings instead of branches.

12 Likes

That’s powerful. Thanks for that.

I think this suicidal worldview of RHP stems from dissatisfaction with the world. Instead of changing it or changing themselves to adapt to the world, they try to run away from it. RHP is the embodiment of escapism (buddhism most of all I’d say).

6 Likes

religion is used as a tranquilizing drug for the masses to make them feel better about being kept poor. Its meant to pacify people and keep them from revolting…a tool of control if you will.

9 Likes

The RHP religions teach non-attachment to the physical realm aka the material world. We recognize that we must survive in the world, but we realize that the spiritual realm is our true home.

5 Likes

The RHP is fundamentally wrong, don’t accept the demonic nature of existence. Humans are living demons, so rejecting our own essence leads to all kinds of illusions and identity problems.
It’s like forcing a gay man to be straight or vice versa…

5 Likes

It provides a way for the majority of people to be lazy towards manifesting things in their life.

It acts as a way for people to be blissfully ignorant and lie to themselves, believing it is God’s will that they go through what they do when in reality it’s them not taking responsibility for their actions

It also acts as a safeguard and a crippling fear for people to assure themselves that they will have a good afterlife if they act nicely and follow the rules.

And because people have not found out for themselves what the afterlife means they become enslaved to this ideology.

5 Likes

Hi there dear Baal :slight_smile:
Hey thanks for your question! :slight_smile:
I really delight in placing things in perspective.
I know it’s going to be long, I just like to help bring some satisfaction… So I hope you don’t mind too much,
it means I’m passionate about adding unto others and sharing experience based insights (of myself and also that of other beings that are full on in the experience of that which they are revealing through words) :slight_smile:

I generally base perspectives on personal gnosis of the cosmos, interactions with angels, or demons, who benevolently help out with learning things, and also from ascended self-realized, immortal masters, the alpha, the omega, gaia, and beings that directly show me things- in order to offer gnosis lived by myself or others that are already in pure states of understanding reality.

"All life is One, judging matter itself as evil is condemning yourself-rather understanding your real total nature in it’s original perspective will set you free beyond your wildest dreams, beyond death, aging and so on…in the here and now. (not in any afterlife)

You know, I wouldn’t attribute that to the right hand path per se.
In reality, most of the RHP pretenders such as religious people don’t actually know a lot about
proper esotericism due to being too attached to dogmatic views that lead away from real illumination-
and their theories have often been altered for the sake of real enslavement (I researched it when it comes to christianity- and in a channeling of Yeshua Christ I read that he said that Islam was supposed to evolve towards Suffism- a more spiritual branch of Islam)

Buddhist on the other hand, most of them follow an old path that only helps one go so far in self-mastery, but is still limited. Actually a lot of religions are centered around a particular chakra-but a lot got in translation when it comes to spirituality, (not all however)

Even Angels do not condemn the use of material, it is actually created to experience yourself in, seen from the perspective of beings that are well connected with the source.

The rejection of the material world is a purely human thing.
Though there is in buddhism the teaching to go into detachment of it to learn to detach the sensual need for it, such as to become detached from fearful attachment such as greed for example, there are such teachings- but it needs re-integration to come to completion.

But it’s all about getting to understand divine logic/order all over again-
One does not need to let go of certain things per se, one must just get to understand the original perspective of the source in order to remember what the real order and nature of the cosmos and thus one’s nature is-helping oneself to get into the real experience of what the cosmos is.

The ultimate state of realization is to realize that you are all that is, no more, no less.

That you are the Cosmos expressing itself in perfect divine order. That you are All-that-Is,This is where the point of supreme peace lies- and also the point where you can beside this state of realization.
You then realize that you are the one Cosmic Source, the almighty I AM-presence, the supreme Self of all life expressing itself as you, as humanity, as all that exists, thus you truly are the source of all things, in oneness and equality with all life-with it’s infinite potential available to you, fully, here and now.

I heard a channeling from 5th dimensional beings and ascended masters and they don’t condemn matter, or help transcend judgements. In reality there is material in more affined forms in higher dimensions too.
For example, you have a boats, spaceships, tables, chairs, and soooo much more in 5D so

All this escapism from the material world, often leads to paths that lead to death, instead of true integration of the divine into the physical body as well. The physical world is as sacred as all life is in it’s own way. Proof of that is that alchemical processes, scientifically, like sublimation etc are exactly the same than in one’s consciousness, and there are many more of such things. Kabbalah for instance and the tree of life explains the relation between matter/mind/spirit/feelings/emotions. because they are one congruent whole. ‘As above, so below’ is a famous Hermetic quote. that refers to that and more. Kabbalah is also generally channeled and generally in it’s original form most accurate since the tree of life is a real existing geometric pattern just like the flower of life is.

The Cosmos is the God-Mind, thus your mind too- and all therein is you, 100 percent. :slight_smile: So why would you condemn the matter that is therein? :slight_smile:
Did you know that You ultimately thus are the Alpha and the Omega, the Alpha is the “I”, the intelligent breath of life , the source of pure intention and the creation of blueprints that later on becomes matter through the Omega that is the intelligent particles of substance, molding all into form.

It is ok to experience matter, it is ok to like what you like and experience matter, it is also sacred and an integral part of the whole, it is there to have a heart relationship towards- molecules in reality, ultimately are filled with love- it is ultimately the force of love that holds it together, such as everything that exists. Form exists even beyond 3D- it is the negative judgement and attachments to it that just need to be altered, one can do so through affirming

I AM the Cosmos (the all)
I AM a soul (individuality)
for instance to have an all-integrating attitude which are some affirmations that lead to conclusions placing all in perspective. If A is correct, than B and C and D must be such as such…; for example…; and that too does the trick if you affirm it into your rituals for instance (really powerful) :slight_smile:

Through you, with you and in you dear I AM-presence, I AM the Cosmos
or By my almighty I AM-presence, I AM that Cosmos.
singularity is than the ultimate perspective you can hope to encounter, that all life is one. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just to clarify some of your assumptions about the religions you commented on.

1. Christianity (unlike gnosticism) does not regard the material world as evil. This is because, as recounted in the first chapter of Genesis, God made it and God found that “it was good”. Secondly, the New Testament expresses this belief in the goodness of the material world by emphasizing that the resurrection of Christ was a ressurection of the body (not just of the spirit); an eschatalogical state that believers hope that they will participate in.

2. Ditto for Islam but minus the Ressurection of Christ.

3. The Buddhist concept of Nirvana is more complex than simply non existence. It is the end state of the elimination of desire, which includes elimination of both the desire for existence and non-existence.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

I think it all can be easily summed up as RHP is most often a victim mentality saying save me, whereas LHP is more we can save ourselves. It’s most definitely a system of control. SJW, Christianity, feminism, cultural Marxism. It’s all about victim mentality. Once you get someone to feel like victim you have robbed them of their inner strength and basically got them under control and they will do anything believe anything and submit without question to the ideas and concepts that you tell them will end their imaginary suffrage that you concocted in their head.

8 Likes

Brother,

“Why is RHP so suicidal? Why does RHP usually express such contempt towards life, especially the material world?”

Because right hand pathers are contemptibly fucked up. This is 100% certifiable fact. It’s not a matter of converting someone to the rhp, it’s a matter of finding an unfortunate victim who is hardwired sick enough to accept that wretched, vomit inducing ideology and practice. And it’s not suicidal! Have you noticed how many right hand path religions are flourishing – mostly full of real tragically deluded head-cases and fucktards happily wasting themselves in their own spiritual sewerage? And you can’t commit suicide because suffering is good for the soul and medical system.

The rhp stops you before you’ve even started. Why not join Opus Dei and flog the living shit out of yourself – and others - while wearing a hair-shirt and cilice? Or the Hare Krishna movement where you blow your mind on a sleep deprived poor diet, lots of hard work and mindless chanting of the Maha Mantra until you break your own will, mind and spirit?

And seriously, spending eternity – no prospect of escape – with old Numb-Nuts and his psychopathic daddy plus the creepy, sexless types who will make it there. The constant diet of piously inhibiting, cold boiled Jesus – all the fucking time! That’s nightmare stuff.

Al.

4 Likes

What I find most amusing as I take another look at Christianity again and I realize that not only does the Bible contradict itself, (for example; “thou shall not kill,” and yet in the old testament it states that when you take someone else’s land you can kill all the men, women who have known sex, and the children, as well as promoting slavery since you can then take the women who have not known sex as your slave, and yet the Book of Exodus talks about Moses delivering the Slaves of Egypt), and that the 10 Commandments are extremely vague to the point that the 9 Satanic Sins have more definition to them then those do, and again in playing off the same one, “thou shall not kill,” well, what does that refer to then? Does that include self-defense? Are we not allowed to defend ourselves against those who would commit murder and genocide, or just be vulnerable? What about, thou shall not steal? Again, are we not allowed to take back what was stolen from us, or just allow it to remain in the hands of the one who stole from us?

The whole point of religion in general when it comes to the Big Three, (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, (I don’t count Buddhism cause that’s not from the same origins as the Big Three are)), they are meant to be vague and promote things that seem so real through lies, manipulations, false truths, (though I’ll admit that there are some small things in the Bible that are probably true), but in general. To promote hate and hypocrisy, but the biggest flaw in religion is that there is never any proof for the things that they say. If someone was to say, “Well, Jesus did this and that,” and I’d be like, can you prove it? Where’s the proof and they always studder and say like, “Well, just go there and see this and you’ll see,” but where’s the proof? Show me hardcore evidence and not just assume.

Here’s another one for ya. In the Bible, it claims that Lucifer and Satan are the same entity but give no proof of it other then that Lucifer was cast out and became Satan. Ok, where’s the proof of it? We have proof that Lucifer and Satan are not the same entity, especially; when you break down as to what their names mean. Lucifer means; Light Bringer, Morning Star, (Just like Venus since it’s the first star you see at sunset and last at sunrise), Solar. Satan means Advisory, the Rival of God. The one who has acquired the Power and keeps the battle going. In fact, if you look throughout history during the Ancient times. There were a lot of Satan’s, Apophoris from Ancient Egypt, Typhon from Greece and so forth. We have proof because we not only do the work but with today’s technology. We are able to actually record it and not just write about it and if it’s any other factor. Priests hate technology and want things to remain as they were during the Dark Ages where their power was supreme.

2 Likes

If I remember well, Agrippa advised to not only worship God (that is, if one worship “Him”) but to balance this with some other “things”, or God would suck energy… something like that. In short, even following RHP, slyness and attention to detail are necessary.

1 Like

Yeah I found something very similar, on the further reaches of weird UPG but sharing fwiw:

Tl;dr if the god within becomes too caught up in worshipping itself, except as external, bad shit (not your regularly scheduled weird shit, weird shit is good shit) will happen, and that manifest reality gets archived in read-only mode. :thinking:

3 Likes

Don’t know.

I consider myself Right Hand dominant but I’m not suicidal nor do I have any contempt for life or the material world.

This is the problem I have with lumping Christianity, Islam, Judaism… pretty much ALL religions into ‘RHP’.

They are not the same thing imho

2 Likes

Arabic magick uses verses from the Qur’an in their spells although it’s probably the leftiest of the LHP…

I think it’s more about taking control Vs asking for it…

Not really. There is a very big difference between Quran reciting Sufis or the traditional rites of Djinn evocation (which are really RHP) and the Book of Smokeless Fire or the Devil’s Quran(which is LHP).

2 Likes

Idk if you ever read an Arabic grimoire… A lot of the spells use Qur’an as a conjuration while asking some servants of the kings of jinn to do the deed… its very similar in principle to the solomonic rites…

Sufies are Muslim hermits… they idolise Mohammad and seek unification with the divine…

P.s.: Rumi is my great grandfather :wink:

1 Like

Those aren’t LHP is my point here. The actual Arabic LHP grimoires are very very different texts. It’s very hard to argue that the Goetia is an uncorrupted LHP text. Same principle applies here. Neither the Goetia nor the traditional Arabic grimoires are truly LHP. They are still very much Christian/Islamic texts.

2 Likes