So I contacted Lucifer

@MagickVigilante Sorry, but I don’t speak to spirit on behalf of others. Spirits don’t like it and I don’t like it either. I believe you should trusts your instincts. They’re correct more often than not.

1 Like

I see, ok I understand.

you are funny lol

Hi there I’m sorry to bother you… I’ve read you have experience with Lucifer, sorry to ask this but I’m a total newbie I’ve been trying for a while now in calling Lucifer but I’m also not sure if his coming or has excepted my requests my life ia in a total mess right now and I’ve chosen his path as I know and believe there is no such thing as god could you be kind enough to assist me by asking him if his coming when I’m calling and if my requests are excepted I will really appreciate it thank u in advance

1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry, but I don’t talk to spirits on behalf of others. Spirits don’t tend to like that.

However, I’d be more than happy to share with you some knowledge about that and how to get started. Actually, I have made several threads for new members and people who are new to magic! The most important one, in my opinion, is the BALG FAQ, since it’ll probably answer most (if not all) of your questions: BALG Forum FAQ By Members, For New & Old Members

It’s not a problem thank you so much though for your time and help much appreciated

1 Like