So I contacted Lucifer

I just finished calling Lucifer and I asked him for a couple of things,the thing is I don’t know if it was really him or an impostor.
Could anyone who works with him ask him if he came to my room tonight and if he agreed to what I asked for?

5 Likes

I’m fairly new working with him as well. I could ask him though the next time I summon him. Which is sometime today.

3 Likes

So, I’ve spoken to Lucifer. And we also talked about you. He told me that he was there and heard you. So,congrats on summoning him successfully!

6 Likes

@Manosman Do you still speak to him, can you ask him about me to. Because of the same doubts.

3 Likes

Did he tell you if he accepted what I asked for?:bowing_man:‍♂️

2 Likes

I can ask him but I will do so tomorrow. But from my experience, when you call him, he comes.

2 Likes

He didn’t tell me if he agreed or not. But he didn’t sound negative or something. I think he would tell me if he had something against you (if he didn’t like you or something), so don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Best news I’ve gotten all day😏 thank you!

2 Likes

No problem :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks if you could do that it would be nice!

4 Likes

Sure! :smile:

3 Likes

So, Lucifer visited me just now. And he told me that he heard you. Believe in your abilities :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Manosman for coming back on this. I did a prayer tonight and I thought he said something like that. But I was still doubting if it was my thinking or his voice. And now you say the same thing. Very cool. Many thanks.

5 Likes

In the future, @TheForeign, keep this in mind:

If you summon a spirit through their sigil, an imposter cannot come. It will always be the right spirit.

If you are still skeptical, ask it for an astral signature. A spirit is always compelled to write its own name.

15 Likes

Haha don’t worry about it. Do your best and good luck!

4 Likes

Thanks @Baal. This is why evocation feels really good afterwards. But good to know!

5 Likes

You to. Have a great evening!

4 Likes

Hey me and my one friend are trying to contact Lucifer but he is not responding. Can you ask him if he is angry or anything like that

3 Likes

@darknessandlight How did you try to connect, contact?

2 Likes

Could you pm please?

1 Like