So I contacted Lucifer

I want to ask Lucifer something… should I? I have talked with Belial and he said it should be fine, but I’m still hesitant. I want to ask Lucifer to train me and most of all… to be my friend. I feel like people talk to him, but not enough really ask this question. I want to make a blood pact with him once I can trust him truly(trust issues). Should I ask him to be my friend? Or is that something too small to ask of him? I’m just worried about… everything I guess. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Tenneson As I said, no one likes to ask questions to spirits in behalf of others (even spirits don’t like it).

@UnknownFandoms00 I believe you should talk to him. Lucifer is really understanding in these matters. I mean, you can summon him even if you want to simply talk to him and ask him questions. In fact, I urge you to do it, it’ll be an amazing experience for you. You really don’t have to worry.

Also, make sure you really need a pact for something. You don’t always have to make pacts. There are some forum posts about that.

2 Likes

Thank you for responding! I’ll make sure to talk to him soon, but first, I might talk with a couple of Goetia Daemons first just so I’m mentally prepared. And besides! That’s just a couple more new friends to talk to!:blush:

1 Like

Do your best and good luck!

1 Like

Mansonman. Can you contact me?. I tried to send you a pm but it won’t let me. Thanks!

1 Like

There’s 2 simple advices i give you here.
First:
Always assume it worked!
By assuming failure you may upset the being called, as it listenes to you and waits for something worthwhile being said towards it (like a task).
Secound:
When you hear a voice inside of you, which isn’t yours, listen well and recieve it as comming from the Entities you’ve called.

Most regular mediums percive the message within them,
and when channeling opening their mouth as being the Entity and letting it speak through them.
The same applies for when recieving answers / information.
However, not all Spirits commune verbally,
some just send bolts of Energy.
Generally, changes in your direct enviorment which aren’t induced by a pet or child being around,
are signs to be taken in,
questioning all of those sensations should really be done after recieving and being open to them.
That’ll make it much easier for you, and the Beings you contact.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I have a great ritual that can connect two souls if needed

1 Like

That’s good! However, it can be doesn’t have to be complicated. Soul travelling is a good way to do it I believe!

1 Like

I learned that the hard way. I didn’t think my evocation of King Paimon worked and now I’m where I’m at lol.

Heres my viewpoint on Lucifer so far :
He shares knowledge you’ve had but can’t already see.

That’s what he’s done for me but I’m sure he does more.

1 Like

Many spirits do that and they actually help you connect the dots.

1 Like

He’s how I ended up at Lord Belial’s door, so I can’t complain.

1 Like

What is the purpose of connecting two souls?

1 Like

There’s many in my opinion. The sharing of power and knowledge are two main.

could you ask him about me, i had tried to call him through his enn and sigil and i had got a picture of a red eyed demon with bat wings, i was not sure if it was him or he was trying to test me or what? do you mind asking him about me? is that ok?

@MagickVigilante Sorry, but I don’t speak to spirit on behalf of others. Spirits don’t like it and I don’t like it either. I believe you should trusts your instincts. They’re correct more often than not.

1 Like

I see, ok I understand.

you are funny lol

Hi there I’m sorry to bother you… I’ve read you have experience with Lucifer, sorry to ask this but I’m a total newbie I’ve been trying for a while now in calling Lucifer but I’m also not sure if his coming or has excepted my requests my life ia in a total mess right now and I’ve chosen his path as I know and believe there is no such thing as god could you be kind enough to assist me by asking him if his coming when I’m calling and if my requests are excepted I will really appreciate it thank u in advance

1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry, but I don’t talk to spirits on behalf of others. Spirits don’t tend to like that.

However, I’d be more than happy to share with you some knowledge about that and how to get started. Actually, I have made several threads for new members and people who are new to magic! The most important one, in my opinion, is the BALG FAQ, since it’ll probably answer most (if not all) of your questions: BALG Forum FAQ By Members, For New & Old Members

It’s not a problem thank you so much though for your time and help much appreciated

1 Like