So... Fictional characters being summoned?

Another fictional is Aludin or a supermutant you shouldnt call upon

1 Like

Diablo

1 Like

I’ve seen old-school chaos magick stuff before. Remember, I’m a Chaote after all. I just have Hermetic Kabbalah leanings.

3 Likes

If someone is suicidal, I recommend…
Diablo Lord of Terror
You can expect full possession, fire magic, electric magic, curses, terror (fear), or he will attack you at once, or manipulate you to suffer.
Without the help of a deity, I would not call him in your place. he is a very dangerous and clever strategist who hates light or angels of light.
He is very popular, so very strong.

Well, I am NOT suicidal (lol nope, of course I am) but curious and brave (which sometimes is almost = with craziness and being suicid), so thank you for your summon tip. One day I’ll evoke him.

But before I would do that, I have to refresh my knowledge about him, and examine his personality’s every part, as his abilities as well.

Anyway, he is god damn hot (yes, in every mean, haha).

You can expect full possession, fire magic, electric magic, curses, terror (fear), or he will attack you at once, or manipulate you to suffer.
Without the help of a deity, I would not call him in your place. he is a very dangerous and clever strategist who hates light or angels of light.

Yes, as I see we have lot of in commons already. This will be a bloody game, right? Okay, I’m not acting creepy, I’m just so excited now. :fire:

Without the help of a deity

My own protection and shields are very strong, but I’ve also enjoy the care and protection of other Deities in the same time (Lucifer, Belial and Pazuzu), so I think I’m ready for a cup of tea now and I’ll be ready weeks or months later. :roll_eyes::tea:

( My other favorite fictive character is Slaanesh from Warhammer, anyway. I’m sure that Chaos Gods from WH are pretty strong as well. )

2 Likes

Goes in to say-if you evoke or invoke your own characters, does that make them tulpas?

4 Likes

You feed them with your energies, so yes, technically (and in this way every fictive characters are tulpas - it also can explains why some creepypasta stories are became true).

8 Likes

If you want to know more about him, ask what you want, I am his fan and I can guide you to real and useful information and also these cool information about him.
But you can handle it yourself. Only I will save you time.

Animated Video

Voice line

Diablo vs Imperius

Diablo lore

do links work?

Diablo fight

1 Like

If I could be able to summon any character,this would be the fucker I would summon.

Kratos for who dont know him,slayer of the greek pantheon,has enough strength for finishing every task,damn I need more work.

4 Likes

Best 2 guys I could think off.

Have fun with them Lol.

5 Likes

Hm… I’ve started thinking about evoking Slaanesh, the Lord of Excess, the Prince of Pleasure and some people above are talked about sigils of fictive characters.

I realized just now that hey, I’ve got the sigil of Slaanesh in my neck, on my cup and on my leggings as well. :laughing::wine_glass:

20180826_181909

What do you think? It will help me? :roll_eyes::wine_glass:

2 Likes

You are pretty and clever , you can do it.
We are not worried about it. :face_with_monocle:
When you call and talk with Diablo, share your experience with me because as a fan I am curious.
Do not forget about it!
:star_struck:

1 Like

I won’t forget about it, Honey. I love him, and your links was pretty helpful, so I’ll post about our little tea party after it happened, I bet. :black_heart::wine_glass:

Great, I’ll be waiting!
From this movie from diablo 2 as well as from my early link, apparently Diablo, to achieve his goal, he likes to possessed the victim.
Diablo Cinematic
Do not let him!
:smiling_imp:
Because he is always malicious or exploitative.

Kick his ass!

I actually played diablo 2 while suffering from the infamous “dark night of the soul” I do not recommend it. Not only was it an utter waste of time, it actually made me feel worse while I was playing it. (I had played it before when I hadn’t been going through the dark night of the soul and didn’t notice those effects)
As I look back on that time, I can only wonder at my stupidity.

Slaanesh is more than just the Prince of Pleasure, all desire and passion falls under his domain, sexual desire and passion is just the most obvious and easiest manifestation but the passion of an artist, the desire of someone craving something more in life or a new position this also feeds Slaanesh and Slaanesh can certainly help in areas such as that or to acquire a passion for something to progress forward. A very useful and versatile being along with Tzeentch.

1 Like

Hmm…either Q from Star Trek…Yugi Muoto (misspelling) from Yugioh (my anime crush since i was in middle school), the Mask, and Ace Ventura…thats too name a few

Related image\

Itachi has a special place in my childhood, constantly seen as the bad guy but in reality is just doing the dirty work for those above him. He has multiple faces he portrays throughout the show.

Work with him for hep with

1. Revenge
  2. Deceit
  3. Nostalgia
  4. Family Honor
  5. Ones own Vendetta
  6. Learning
  7. Problem Solving
  8. Illusions
  9. Depression
  10. Hatred

He´s helped me channel my emotions for greater goals and has let me see the world for what it actually is, since invoking and working with him I´ve had an increased sense of visual download as well as illusionary benefits when it comes to my godform.

6 Likes

Yes, you are right, @anon47923162 !

Lot of people think that Slaanesh is nothing more, just these:

Prince of Pleasure, all desire and passion falls under his domain, sexual desire and passion

Slaanesh is, well… Slaanesh is everything what makes you feel towards something. Even for your Emperor, or your Chaos God, Khorne, or whatever, because until you are able to produce emotions (the higher it is the bigger your passion towards it), He win.

I’ve always told people that hello, no matter that Slaanesh is the youngest god BUT, He represents much more than you think, and more than the other Gods do, it means that He can be more stronger that His brothers. Some people agreed with me, lot of them not, and there we are, an offical info about it:

I was right. :woman_shrugging: I won’t miss a tea party with Him, that is :100:

Anyway, a dream came in to my mind last night about a fictive character who I love for more than 15 years without any break. So… who want some

#VENOM? :black_heart:

tumblr_pfkpn4kbv91txsff9o1_540

tumblr_pfobh5oXf81ubn6jto4_r1_500

tumblr_pfobh5oXf81ubn6jto5_r1_500

(Honestly, the best idea ever in this topic. I love this guy for almost 20 years, just like Carnage.)

5 Likes

I should evoke this guy. Learn some ways of controlling the dark :eyes:

Be cool too summon Robin Williams character

4 Likes