So... Fictional characters being summoned?

This page has some details about Slaanesh. I’m thinking of evoking or invoking him for help with getting a seductive aura.

Although he is not a fictional character himself, but imagine summoning Robin Williams. I miss the guy, feels like he would be a good spirit to talk to.

4 Likes

Heck yeah, he was legendary. He made the Genie, a great iconic character. I feel bad, that the live action with Will Smith playing the Genie would make it heart breaking.

4 Likes

I have Summoned and worked with Slaanesh some. It was great, five out of five chaos stars. Highly recommend. For the sake of being more charismatic in social settings, and having more fun with BDSM, helping me get out of rut…well all that and for the sake of Chaos!

Slaanesh has a lot of energy behind them, and whether a tupla, thought form, or something else it has been a great experience thus far. I have been exacting in my “in universe” on side effects of worshiping Slaanesh, but when I get into Socialization mode, there has been tweaks to my personality some. And for growing up a shy introvert, it has been a boon. I’ve since changed my “scene name” to Fulgrim.

In terms of energy, I do a ritual proper to the Prince of Pleasure every once and a while. It always “feels” different then when I do a ritual to Sekhmet or Lilith or the like. And every so often devote the energy of a scene to She Who Thirst.

Whatever Slaanesh is, it seems aware that it’s not quite the same as the lore says, but more then happy to play the part. Too while I use to be a Ultra Marines / Dark Angels player, I have since caved in and bought a pre-painted Emperors Children army for the table top.

2 Likes

How do you form a connection with them when invoking? How would you find a sigil for them?

You dont need a sigil for them technically, theyre fictional characters, if they exist on tv, in stories/cartoons, etc you can use those and the knowledge you know about them to call them into your mindscape. Since they are thoughtforms they can come to you in the astral/mental or into you and use your senses to make themselves seem physical.

Not to steal attention from the thread but would appreciate it if you could read this and give your opinion on it.

But wouldn’t a brand logo serve the same purpose? I mean, OP could use Superman’s chest logo as a sigil.

A brand logo could work yes, but also you’d get one of many of that single character. Which may or may not matter :thinking: some thoughtforms are stronger due to the energy they collected then their others.

1 Like

How would i summon one though, just start talking asif they were there?

You mean many interpretations? Like Kingdom Come Superman, commie Superman from Red Son, New 52 Superman?

1 Like

That and some people create their own thoughtforms of the same character like one person could create the batman from the animated series, and another could do the same of that very same batman. Thoughtforms are also capable of integrating one another which is basically another way of saying they can consume one another, basically fighting for the energy/attention if one gets more or less than the other.

So… that means opening the Pandora’s box of fanfictions? Damn, that’s a box I don’t want to open.

1 Like

Lol yeah pretty much xD

1 Like

In no way I’ll ever invoke a fictional character! Never!

1 Like

Just pick up any book on Chaos Magick.

Evoking fictional characters is easy.

3 Likes

Don’t know that summoning esdeath is a good idea…
Don’t want her to kill me.

1 Like

Or tie you up and ride you while you’re asleep while also whipping you :eyes:

If having a Thoughtform who loves you and would kill you and die with you at the same time is someone’s kink.

Though in this case you’d probably die alone while she keeps manifesting due to human belief in her