So... Fictional characters being summoned?

That seems pretty cool!
What are the benefits of summoning a fictional character?

1 Like

Much the same as a spirit. It depends on that characters skills and powers and knowledge and how they translate into our reality. Some are more useful than others and that use can vary from person to person working with them.

4 Likes

Since I cant hear spirits , pink panther should be suitable for me to summon :joy: zero expectations so no lust for results either ! In return I will give him public praise for entertaining me !

13 Likes

Meditate on him using this :joy:

9 Likes

I’m so disappointed at myself for my rituals not working , I might as well do this :joy:

3 Likes

Much the same as a spirit. It depends on that characters skills and powers and knowledge and how they translate into our reality. Some are more useful than others and that use can vary from person to person working with them.

An another good reason why should you pay attention to the character’s very details, in every way, and understand them for the best results. It can be a big plus in his/her eyes (imagine how many wet fangirl/boy are exist without deeper interest towards them - I’m sure that lot of fictive characters are would gets sick of them).

And because they have their own personality, you can impresses them or you may be antipathic to them with your personality, taste, interest etc. Choose with caution.

Personally, I’ve always preferred the misunderstood ones. For I am as well, and I’ve always like to giving love and care to them (shht, do not tell it to anyone, I’ll deny it).

Perseverance, determination, and patience are the key for your successes. And be free from your expectations (mhh… based on your comment and chosen character, you’ve already free, haha. Joke).

5 Likes

I once invoked Albert Wesker and then later Damien Darhk. That was an interesting day.

2 Likes

Nice picks, @anon47923162 ! I wonder how was going your day with them. :laughing:

For now, I’ll try to evoke a lesser horny one. I’m full with kinky Deities now, really. :expressionless:
Lucky me, I don’t know about the Ink Demon’s perverse side, because how I know (and I am know him very well), there is no exist OR the creator doesn’t really worked on it.

But I’m sure that from at point they’re (or most of them) capable to character/personality development. So they might be change as they wish and feels good (at lest to them).

2 Likes

Well they were very interesting and very take charge. Wesker was surprisingly sort of controlled animal instinct and Dahrk had some great presence. Very fun all in all.

Also with ink demon watch out for ink tentacles lol. Just joking.

2 Likes

It would be pretty interesting to summon a character that is considered supernatural in the series they make part of, and yeah there are tons of them, but there are the ones that are more unique/special (outside of characters that usually fight and have superpowers for that purpose) like Bunnicula, whose a vampire rabbit and, aside from that, a pretty crazy one and… really adorable as well (he’s a bunny after all lmao). It would be really amusing to summon him, because of his crazy and malicious personality and also, because he speaks gibberish (it’s almost impossible to understand what he’s saying except for some simple words like ‘no’,‘yes’, etc…). So, as you can see, an evocation of him would be just for amusement purposes, he doesn’t seem capable of teaching anything. :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha, that would be a big-big surprise (but I like tentacles, ahem). :roll_eyes::octopus:

Well, do not trust in his cute smile, because he is an extremely versatile character. The crowd has loves him as this cute Little Devil Darling with good humor, talent of singing and danceing and his kind, silly behavior.

But the truth about him is… that he can be very manipulative, powerful entity, who are able to control the ink, using it to manifest himself. He is infects people’s mind, controlling them and he has lot of followers, believers who are worships him.

He can be aggressive, sadistic and bestial, but in the same time, he is very-very intelligent, he has deep emotions and can be even protective (but often just because if he have a goal, and there is someone out there who need him to reach it faster and more effective).

So yes, that’s him.
The Little Devil Darling.
The Ink Demon:

Honestly, I can’t wait to evoke him. :black_heart::fountain_pen:
Possibly we’ve got his voice some weeks ago [ 0:53 ] .

So, as you can see, an evocation of him would be just for amusement purposes, he doesn’t seem capable of teaching anything. :joy:

@Monica7 Lmao. :laughing: Well… whoever you’ll evoke in a beautiful day, I hope you’ll share with us your experiences.

4 Likes

Always, but since my senses are not developed yet, I’m gonna wait before I actually do an evocation of that crazy fella (don’t want to miss the amazing experience :joy:).
Also, Bunnicula and Ink Demon actually have a similar personality- looks cute, adorable and innocent but is able to show power, evilness and manipulation…and I absolutely love those kind of characters!!!
bunn tumblr_o9benbdpwf1u00ftho3_540

3 Likes

I would say turn their name into a sigil. When the sigil is done meditate on it then call out to them like you would any spirit.

If anyone would like to correct me please do so im not an expert in this. Also could someone post the way to summon a fictional character

3 Likes

Instead of sigils maybe try using their logos / symbols. For superheroes (or comic characters in general) that’s an easy one. Or just use a picture of the character.

1 Like

I’m sure whenever evoking fictionals was discovered, many a weeb called up their waifu.

9 Likes

I’ve been working with Schlitzie from Freaks.

1 Like

You should see some of the old style chaos magick. That shit was crazy and it is still crazy powerful too in my experience at least.

http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/rites/aeldor.html

An example of how a fictional character might become very real. Think about the effort and thought put into them by the people who play or invent those characters and all the people reading and contributing everything from rapt attention to bad fan fics. That is if you don’t go with the infinite reality where everything exist because of infinite possibility route… and those two streams of thought are not mutually exclusive either.

8 Likes

Eek i love bendy and the ink machine…so excited for the brand new one

3 Likes

I can’t seem to find the thread, but I remember discussing this topic several years ago. And it was about summoning a character from a soap opera iirc, not a comic book.

The problem is that fictional characters only portrayed by human actors are very much linked to those actors, and it may be hard for the visual mind to separate the character from the actor when summoning.

If I wanted to summon Daisy Carter (the character), for instance, I’d picture Yvonne Zima (the actress).

3 Likes

If someone is suicidal, I recommend…
Diablo Lord of Terror

You can expect full possession, fire magic, electric magic, curses, terror (fear), or he will attack you at once, or manipulate you to suffer.

Without the help of a deity, I would not call him in your place. he is a very dangerous and clever strategist who hates light or angels of light.

He is very popular, so very strong.

3 Likes