Sleeping with an enn playing on a loop

I kinda fell asleep on Lucifers enn and can’t remember anything. No wait that Night I had a dream which made me dream of people from my past…

I really wanna try this with Astaroth’s enn.

4 Likes

At one point I used to fall asleep to songs dedicated to various Deities and when it came to Lilith, I had Nightmares which reflected on my fears at those times.

6 Likes

Interesting to see this topic today, usually there’s no effect whatsoever but last night I had a super crazy dream… :thinking:

4 Likes

I like to hear this super crazy dream.

2 Likes

You can say it was an explanation of the ascent and descent of the human soul after death. :thinking:

6 Likes

That sounds like a spinal rollercoaster.

1 Like

My idea is to have contact with a spirit in my dream state. The enn and sigil is a great idea. I’ll keep you updated on my progress.

3 Likes

Well I did used the enn of a necromantic demon, so…in a way…

3 Likes

All kinds. I’ve slept with the seals of various demons and angels under my pillow and they all had the same effect.

6 Likes

About sleeping with an enn on loop, first of all I can’t fall asleep to music or words. There are very few sounds that help put me to sleep. So, that’s out of the question.

Slava Bogum

3 Likes

It just helps me fall asleep because it gets me in a trance but other than that nothing happens. Nothing happens when I sleep with a seal under my pillow either.

Actually I fell asleep with one spirits seal underneath my pillow and a spirit I contacted a few days ago came to me instead.

1 Like

I plan use low volume low enough to barely hear it. At that volume it said that the subconscious can still hear it.

3 Likes

No, but have with Astoroth & Lucifer.

2 Likes

I have often slept with an enn playing. It’s never done anything. Same with sleeping with sigils under my pillow, it’s never done anything either.

1 Like

I’ve started sleeping with Belial’s enn playing in my headphones on a loop, as a sort of precursor to my upcoming work with him, and it is having the same effect as when I sleep with a seal under my pillow. I wake up feeling really exhausted and groggy. Fully waking up becomes quite difficult.

2 Likes

Isn’t this you in…well…every morning? :grin:

2 Likes

No. Usually when I’m stressed like I am now, dealing with the aftermath of the fire, I can’t sleep so it’s a different kind of tired. lol

4 Likes

Have you tried it a very low volume, like at volume setting #1

Please do I am interested in the results.

Welcome @Sapphire_Castrum_Nov It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3