Sleeping with an enn playing on a loop

Has anyone ever slept with the recording of an enn of any particular Spirit playing in a continuous loop and if so what was the outcome?

5 Likes

I tried it a few times but just fell asleep. I’ve had more success with sleeping with a sigil under my pillow

6 Likes

Did that give you interesting dreams?

1 Like

I don’t use enns so I don’t know what looping one while I sleep would do, but every time I sleep with a seal under my pillow I wake up feeling really tired (more so than usual) and with a headache.

3 Likes

Yeah, everytime I’ve slept with Sitri’s sigil I always have crazy erotic dreams, and with Belials sigil it’s usually something related to how I’m a slave to my job

10 Likes

Yes. Gets in my subconscious and I have vivid messages in my dreams & psychic flashes the next day.

4 Likes

:rofl: yes many times! With Belial enn he pulled me to the astral! My astral senses are weak so yeah I believe he had fun watching me struggle! :hugs: Lucifer enn is a good night sleep tight kinda thing! :thinking: sigils is best for dreams and enns best for evoking! Playing the enn all night feels like all night evocation session to me! The sound keeps my brain awake chanting along…

7 Likes

I wonder if sleeping with Krehl’a’Teral’s sigil would make one better at psionics or be able to consult him as a mentor? :thinking:

5 Likes

Has anybody slept with andras sigil under there pillow lmao

6 Likes

Is this in regards to all kinds of sigils. Or more specific ones?

2 Likes

I kinda fell asleep on Lucifers enn and can’t remember anything. No wait that Night I had a dream which made me dream of people from my past…

I really wanna try this with Astaroth’s enn.

4 Likes

At one point I used to fall asleep to songs dedicated to various Deities and when it came to Lilith, I had Nightmares which reflected on my fears at those times.

6 Likes

Interesting to see this topic today, usually there’s no effect whatsoever but last night I had a super crazy dream… :thinking:

4 Likes

I like to hear this super crazy dream.

2 Likes

You can say it was an explanation of the ascent and descent of the human soul after death. :thinking:

6 Likes

That sounds like a spinal rollercoaster.

1 Like

My idea is to have contact with a spirit in my dream state. The enn and sigil is a great idea. I’ll keep you updated on my progress.

3 Likes

Well I did used the enn of a necromantic demon, so…in a way…

3 Likes

All kinds. I’ve slept with the seals of various demons and angels under my pillow and they all had the same effect.

6 Likes

About sleeping with an enn on loop, first of all I can’t fall asleep to music or words. There are very few sounds that help put me to sleep. So, that’s out of the question.

Slava Bogum

3 Likes