Sleeping with an enn playing on a loop

It just helps me fall asleep because it gets me in a trance but other than that nothing happens. Nothing happens when I sleep with a seal under my pillow either.

Actually I fell asleep with one spirits seal underneath my pillow and a spirit I contacted a few days ago came to me instead.

1 Like

I plan use low volume low enough to barely hear it. At that volume it said that the subconscious can still hear it.

3 Likes

No, but have with Astoroth & Lucifer.

2 Likes

I have often slept with an enn playing. Itā€™s never done anything. Same with sleeping with sigils under my pillow, itā€™s never done anything either.

1 Like

Iā€™ve started sleeping with Belialā€™s enn playing in my headphones on a loop, as a sort of precursor to my upcoming work with him, and it is having the same effect as when I sleep with a seal under my pillow. I wake up feeling really exhausted and groggy. Fully waking up becomes quite difficult.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t this you inā€¦wellā€¦every morning? :grin:

2 Likes

No. Usually when Iā€™m stressed like I am now, dealing with the aftermath of the fire, I canā€™t sleep so itā€™s a different kind of tired. lol

4 Likes

Have you tried it a very low volume, like at volume setting #1

Please do I am interested in the results.

Welcome @Sapphire_Castrum_Nov It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3