Simple Rite to Banish Jehovah and All his Emissaries

This Rite will serve to deprogram your soul from Jehovah’s influence, banished his energies, banishes his emissaries, and causes both his emissaries and him to have a strongly diminished power over you.

Take a few deep breaths and relax

Say:

“Fuck Adonai Ha-Aretz (6x)
In the name of the Earth, Fuck Adonai Ha-Aretz!”

knock on a wooden surface three times

“Fuck Shaddai El Chai (6x)
In the name of the Moon, Fuck Shaddai El Chai!”

“Fuck Elohim Tzabaoth (6x)
In the name of Mercury, Fuck Elohim Tzabaoth!”

“Fuck Yahweh Sabaoth (6x)
In the name of Venus, Fuck Yahweh Sabaoth!”

“Fuck Yahweh Eloah va-Da’at (6x)
In the name of the Sun, Fuck Yahweh Eloah va-Da’at!”

“Fuck Elohim Gibor(6x)
In the name of Mars, Fuck Elohim Gibor!”

“Fuck El (6x)
In the name of Jupiter, Fuck El!”
(not the Canaanite deity)

“Fuck Jehovah Elohim (6x)
In the name of Saturn, Fuck Jehovah Elohim!”

“Fuck Yahweh (6x)
In the name of the Zodiac, Fuck Yahweh!”

“Fuck Yehowatha (6x)
In the name of the Crown, Fuck Yehowatha!”

“In the name of Chaos, The Void, and Darkness, Fuck Allah, Fuck Jehovah, Fuck Elohim, and Fuck Yehowatha!”

“It is done!”

9 Likes

I think it would be faster to tell him that you don’t care about what his name has to teach you, thus you make things clear, and then you don’t use anything remotely Qabalistic anymore (no more tarot, no more Goetic sigils)

3 Likes

To my knowledge, Jehovah doesn’t have a monopoly on the Sephiroth, and even though the Tarot is primarily Sephirothic, I wouldn’t see a problem using it, unless the deck is explicitly Jehovistic in nature. Heck, there’s even a Tarot deck that Asenath Mason and Bill Duvendack released that is purely Qliphothic and Demonic.

Of course, using personal channeled sigil is always superior to the classical Goetic sigils, but it’s all about the intent of the Magickian, just because the original creator of the Goetic sigils was a worshiper of Jehovah, doesn’t mean that they can’t be approached from a non-Jehovistic standpoint

Blasphemy is a very useful practice if your mind was corrupted by an Abrahamic upbringing, or even living an a primarily Abrahamic society. Blasphemy is a great way to make your energy totally uninhabitable to the blasphemed entity and their underlings. Some people could really benefit from this practice. When I was younger, before I learned the value of blasphemy, Jehovah came to me and tried to get me to bow to him, even manifested hands, pushing me down by my shoulders, but I didn’t fall to him. He came back day after day threatening me horrible things if I didn’t worship him, and it was only when I fully blasphemed him that he finally left me alone. It works. I’ve heard other Magickians talk about how Jehovah works against those who practice Black Magick, so I’m not sure if politely asking would have the proper effect… but I could be wrong.

3 Likes

We may have some differences about how we work the Qabalah, but that is okay, The “swiper, no swiping” thing has uses sometimes, but I think that whatever that treatened you left you alone because of your intention of banishing it, which you conveyed in the blasphemy, and not the blasphemy itself, because I have blasphemed a lot, and I still do, against a wide range of entities, from the Orthodox Holy Trinity to the demons, I even say blasphemies against the gods of Thelema, and there is only love under will between me and those forces

Intriguing! It is all about intent, so I’m certain that played a significant part. So for clarity, you incorporate blasphemy against all entities, and reconnect with them through willed love? Could you please elaborate on this concept? I don’t want to misinterpret your practice, so I apologize if my interpretation was off the mark

1 Like

I have a “male friend” relationship with everybody, except with my succubi and incubi, which means what could be seen as a playful disrespectful way of treating almost everybody in the upper realms, and I do it because since my initiation I’ve become familiar with the sense of humor that entities have and I answer them with the same humoristic force. This kind of relationship became even stronger when I became familiar with my Higher Self and I realized that I’m pretty much on their level and that relationships in the upper realm have more to do with the nature of the entities than with who is able to punch the others.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool! So your blasphemy of them is like when one close friend says something, and the other responds with “fuck you” or something like that? That makes a lot more sense than what I was initially thinking haha!

1 Like

Some examples I have mentioned here in the forum:
“My friend asked me if I wanted to celebrate Sol Invictus by giving offerings to Azazel, but I told him that I wouldn’t because Azazel is a bastard and deserves nothing from me”
"The Sitra-Ahra is ruled by a pimp with his four regents (“regenta” in Spanish is the female boss of the brothel, this kinda implies that all the demons are prostitutes)
“FUCK! ODIN HAS SO MANY NAMES BECAUSE OF REASONS!”
“Lilith became the queen of the demons just because of being a whore, she just left Eden and fucked every demon until she became the queen of them all”
“Nuit is a whore of dubious reputation, you better wear a condom in your snake of light so you don’t have undesired magickal children with her”
“Jesus was a liar who knew nothing about practical spirituality”
“The Christian God is so absurd that I can’t believe that grown up people believe in such things”
“What Uriel did for me was pretty shitty”
“laughs histerically at the silly things that Aleister Crowley did during his lifetime”

And so on

3 Likes

That’s badass! I audibly laughed at a few of those!

1 Like

I was unable to translate certain words, as they wouldn’t have sounded fluent in English, such as the word “culiao” which literally means “fucked in the ass”, which in such cases I use as adjective a lot, and even if I don’t say them, they are conveyed in the energy that I project, like when they speak with sensations, I swear to them in the lenguage of sensations

Edit to add: What your body says, what your “astral body” says, they read it, so if you say “thank you for fixing my life, master”, but inside of you you say “fucking bastard, you killed my cat”, they will know it

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind, but I’m gonna start using culiao in my vocabulary!

So basically you link your internal emotions with your words and actions through your will? I’ve been doing that for a while, glad to know I’m not alone in that!

1 Like

That is the power to create worlds, like in the Qabalah, a very underrated power. I’m glad to know that I’m not alone too

1 Like

I’m glad we talked! Keep being awesome, friend! If you ever want to chat more about the personal aspects of our crafts, message me!

1 Like

Top contribution!

Athah Gibor Leohlam Satan semper!!!

:snake:

1 Like

I’ll do you one better: just take a dump on a pulpit somewhere. Short, sweet (or maybe salty? Sulferic?), and to the point.

1 Like

@Robert Replace Jehova with the more proper Yahweh. The name Jehova is a translation error from יהוה.

Its more effective to give him the finger through continual rebellion.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this I’m really going to try this, tired of all the 11-14 year olds knocking on my door once a week :wink:

1 Like

You’re right, but I included both Yahweh and Jehovah so that it both gives him the old “fuck you” and has a psychological effect on the Magickian, even though the name Jehovah has very little power, it is more a symbolic gesture, as most westerners are more familiar with hearing that name.

Do it! But for those emissaries, I recommend hearing them out, then accepting their book/paper they give, then tear it up right in front of them, and declare “Fuck your god, get off my property before I call the police.” I’m ver sure they wouldn’t return lol!

1 Like

@Robert
Another addition would be to include something that breaks societal taboos for example have a container of some sorts wich includes dirt from a cemetary etc.

1 Like