Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

Wow, as a complete beginner I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write this. Out of all the information on evocation I’ve found, this guide is the most straightforward and helpful!

1 Like

Sooo… In theory you could also call to the soul of a spirit or otherwise bound to you human?

Would your will have to put weigh thiers?

Is a blood bond (ex: child and parent) a stronger bind than a Spirit bond ? You said blood is very important.

Would you be able to recall a person to you through this blood bond?

Would it work on a partner you created a child with?

If you did evoke a person in this way would they be slave like in any way? Or would they still have free will?
Is this a bending of a spirit or a breaking?

If you do this while astral projecting could you pull another human spirit while it’s sleeping?

Also if you evoke a demon while astral projecting are you weaker? Stronger? The same?

And how dangerous is that? Is there a way to protect you and others? If you lived in an apartment complex …?
Is this better to do in an enclosed inside area, or open outside area?

If you are “blind” and “deaf” would it be alright to communicate via tarot, or ouija board, or another form that allows communication? Is this hard on the spirit? Or does it matter what kind of communication you establish?

I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be a pain. You don’t have to answer with answers… I read well and love doing it… So if you get a moment and point at the entrance to the rabbit hole? Please. I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you.

@Lady_Eva would king Paimon be a great choice to evoke so I can be a professional emo rapper/ alternative r&b/ r&b/ and hip hop singer

this ritual is wonderful and I will try it, but I have a question.
how can I thank the spirit for helping me? should i give offerings to him after his help? or it will be better to give it immediately after evocation?

1 Like

You can offer the spirit something and tell them it will be theirs upon successful completion of the task.

You could make a small offering, like a candle, at the time, as a goodwill gesture, but don’t make a big offering to try and obligate the spirit to you in advance, many dislike that kind of presumption.

6 Likes

I want to evoke King Paimon so will I need to still face south or west since he is king of the west

Lady_Eva,
how far should children be when a parent is evoking a demon? And why is it dangerous?

Do physical walls matter in this case? If for example, I’m in the yard, but it’s right outside of my child’s bedroom is that still the child being next to the evocation place?
Thanks a lot!

Is scrying a good way to practice your psychic abilities to evoke in the future?
I absolutely love scrying in a black mirror, it calms me so much to see into the astral plane.
I really do want to evoke, but still feel underwhelmed of knowledge about it.
Do you use incense to help you visualise a body for the entity to place themselves in?

Is using a candle necessary ?

In another room that’s not on the other side of the wall is usually best.

Early demonic evocations would evoke the demon to speak through the child, children have less strong barriers and are natural mediums, so the demon may, I emphasise may, latch onto the child, take their energy, even begin a long slow process of possession which would be harmful to them.

I would not take that risk and this isn’t to insult demons, we must remember they are different to us and that they have also traditionally been called this way.

Yes, in my opinion it’s best to use a different wall, don’t risk this.

Yes, any practice feeds into all of the other areas of magick.

No, I don’t like incense that much, but if you do, that is very traditional and may give you stronger phenomena (not necessarily stronger results IMO).

No, but it can be helpful you need to shift your state of mind.

There is also an argument (as with incense) that having a substance which changes its form (al)chemically assists in the evocation.

Tealights are as good if that’s all you can get.

7 Likes

Great guide! :slight_smile: just one question. When making your request do you make it in the present tense like if you were writing a petition or do you say what you want as though it is yet to happen? Ie; I have a new job, I find a better job or I am offered a new job? Thanks :slight_smile:

Watching again a video of an Italian magician/medium, I heard him talking of a seance he did where a spirit materialized out of a candle’s flame (and previously I read something similar, maybe here), along with some photos. The same may be attemped in a ritual evocation.

1 Like

I would say (in that example) “Please get me this new job” - I would focus on asking the spirit, rather than treating it like an affirmation, but I would also take the emotion I would feel at having the job and convey that to the spirit, and in some cases use any fear of NOT getting it, to fuel the evocation.

5 Likes

Thanks I’ll try that :slight_smile: Wow never actually thought of using fear for not getting it as fuel, makes a lot of sense! Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Necroing this particular reply. Would handmade beeswax candles work in place of colored candles? I currently dont have colored chime candles but i do have a butt load of beeswax that i hand roll instead.

I’m trying to cut cost where i can as I am diverting my money to more mundane needs for future needs.

1 Like

Yes, most would like that, though it is also suitable for angels so if you think there may be a chance of a clash, best do without.

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you for the reply. I use them for my norse shamanism that in working on. So I inscribe runes on the wax once it’s rolled. Then leave it to charge on my altar. So I imagine I can use the same concept of carving their sigil or name to make a more appealing offer.

Also when is your grimorie coming out cause i want at least 2nd or 3rd dibs on it :slight_smile:

And I’m totally serious about the grimorie. If you ever make one I want to buy and autographed original.

When you say visualize/imagine, do you mean with your eyes open? Or closed? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Welcome @Kjw94 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3