Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

he wrote a book under the name Frater Malek that i believe used goetic demons

I thank you for the instructions, I will evoke Lucifer my favorite, and I will do that just to have a friend to speak with and feel accompanied by because I truly feel I need a friend with the same knowledge I hold to be able to feel identified with. such is that i was capable of supernatural things way before ever having even thought of even accepting or asking for help in anything at all. And until i meat him I believe more than anything in darkness to be our ultimate tool of power. Pitch black darkness. Not to mention that thatĀ“s not even how i got to know my meta physical self. I got that purely on thinking with interruptions included. CanĀ“t wait to see what iĀ“m capable of, actually trying with tools more than just effort. And above all, canĀ“t wait to have an ultimate friend about it while iĀ“m at it.

4 Likes

looking at the views , as of now, 666; SSSwweeeett !!!

Hello there Lady_Eva i have a question for you: what do you mean when you say a pact, like what do you offer and what do you ask for. What are the dangers of a pact?

1 Like

Donā€™t enter into any pact until you can communicate with spirits, and they have actually helped you in definite and tangible ways.

When you can communicate, you can explore the benefits of working with various beings and then negotiate a pact, if you choose to do so. This is my personal opinion.

14 Likes

thank you for your help :}
could you recommend me some techniques for conjuring some lesser demons or creatures

1 Like

Same as above.

@Lady_Eva do you think that evocation can be used to evoke angels? After some modifications of course.

Yes, it should be adaptable for any being, I used demons in this example because thatā€™s the most common request on here.

Just make sure you have something to link you, like the angelā€™s sigil, or recite their name until you feel the link.

Angelic energy can be very overwhelming, so be careful.

19 Likes

Hi @Lady_Eva , I hope youā€™re having a wonderful time. Iā€™m super new in these things, so is this guide useful for me? Iā€™ve been reading and searching in this forum to find out a proper way to evoke and I read different methods so I got confused what to do?! And I really canā€™t buy any Magic related book in my country(Iran) and my English isnā€™t that good too. So I would be grateful if you could help me?! I want to work with King Paimon BTW, Iā€™ve already bought lots of expensive and delicious chocolate and purple candles and blackish purple market for drawing his sigil, what next?!

2 Likes

Welcome @Pixie_Boy. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Oh I know that it can be overwhelming. But I am energetically thick-skinned :rofl: so it must be some big for me to feel it. (I donā€™t tell that iā€™m tough guy, more that i donā€™t feel much)

Yes, this may also be helpful:

Yes, do the evocation method I described, and use the marker pen to draw his sigil and use the candles during the evocation.

You could write the sigil out the night before if you have a private place like your bedroom, place the chocolates ON the sigil, and leave that overnight as an offering to him.

Leave them out overnight, or ideally, 3 days if it is safe ( if there is no possibility that children or pet animals may find them).

Afterwards, in the morning wrap them in a piece of clean white paper and place them in the household trash, he will have enjoyed the energy of the offerings and also the consideration and care spent choosing them, and the sacrifice of not taking them for yourself. :slight_smile:

And please do an intro, as @DarkestKnight has asked above, itā€™s a very important rule on here. :+1:

13 Likes

This post was incredible helpful. Thank you :metal:

3 Likes

Dear Lady Eva,

Thank you for your help in formulating this with great details. We truly appreciate it. I do have one question. At what stage during evocation, does one provide offerings? I definitely want to offer the spirit something during this evocation. And at what stage do I say after giving the small offering that a bigger offering will be provided once the spirit has helped.

Lastly, I want to offer blood on the sigil as a gift for all the spirits that I evoke. Is there any harm or do the spirits do not like blood offering as a gift?

Thank you once again for sharing the knowledge.

Adam.

3 Likes

When you have gone through to the point where you are visualising the spirit, once you feel they are present, or the shape you are visualising begins to move, or appears to be alive, that is a good time to:

1. state your request

2. make the offering, and

3. explain more will be theirs if they can fulfil the request.

Most like it, but it is one of the strongest offerings and it might bind you to the spirit, so wait until they have delivered on the requests a few times and earned this, do not offer blood upfront because then there is nothing left for them to earn, and you will have created a link that can be difficult to sever.

I almost never offer blood, and if I do itā€™s as a serious commitment linking me to that spirit.

11 Likes

You are truly gifted with the knowledge. Thank you so much. I am going to evoke Sitri or Sallos for love work tonight. Can I use any color candles (white or red) while evoking? I have plenty of them so I asked. Thank you once again.

Adam.

3 Likes

Yes, you can use white (or black) for most things, red is good for love as well. :+1:

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva what if the demon doesnā€™t have an enn

In that case, use their name, call ā€œCome, N. and appear before meā€ three times. :+1:

8 Likes