Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

So sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought the course allowed you to summon any Spirits physically I´m sorta confused am I wrong, did I misunderstand something then, so are you saying that physical interaction tis impossible than with spirits, been trying to look for ways to physically summon spirits that others can see to hear and touch physically, please tell me this, tis is true, that with practice I can achieve physical interaction, It feels like my spirits just got crushed, am I wrong about physical spirit evocation, I just wish to learn and practice spirit evocation so I can summon all and any spirits at my will so I can have someone to converse with, but others think I’m some crazy person who talks to himself, I just wish to practice evocation so I may help others believe and prove that spirits are real and that can physically manifest in our world whenever I evoke them, please let me know, sorry for the long silly questions as well too.

You are not going to be able to evoke a spirit and have them manifest as physically solid as another human being so that someone else could see them or interact with them. Spirits are NOT physical beings, and do not exist on this plane of reality. When you summon them, you have to use your energy to draw them down from where they are.

You create a physical form for them to inhabit using your imagination and project that into what’s called the manifestation base (this is usually incense) and the spirit then fills in the details of that imagined form.

With enough practice, you can develop your senses to the point where an evoked spirit will feel completely solid to you if you were to reach out and shake its hand, but someone observing would still not be able to see them.

EA Koetting has plenty of live ritual videos on his YouTube channel. Watch some of them. You will see what I’m talking about. If you have your psychic senses open, you might glimpse the spirit in the smoke, but if you don’t, it will just look like he’s talking to himself.

1 Like

True, so what your saying tis I can evoke spirits, but id probably be the only one to see them physically because I’m the one doing the evocations work, just to be clear and get this other question out of the way, you sure I should start with the evocation course and that its recommended for beginners, what about the clairvoyance course and is it true with spellcasting that things unfold on the astral realms then unfold into our physical world, so could I possibly think of something impossible and send that to the astral realms to unfold here in our physical realms, and may I receive some advice please as well, are spells in Latin more effective and more powerful, please let me know ASAP blessings.

Depends. If the spell has been done a long time in Latin, then it may be more effective to do it in Latin. If it has been done in Hebrew for a long time, then doing it in Hebrew can be good. If it has been created in English and done in English for a long time, then it can be good. But in practice, don’t worry too much about it.

1 Like

Dude, I already told you to stay on topic. This thread is for questions related to the method of evocation detailed in the very first post, not for every little question that pops into your head.

Yes, the evocation course is fine for beginners. I don’t know what “clairvoyance course” you’re taking about, unless you mean the divination course.

And no, you cannot imagine something impossible in the astral realms and have it manifest in the physical realm. The material world is governed by completely different rules that limit what can manifest here. Those rules can be stretched further than most people realize, but they cannot be outright broken.

1 Like

Probably last question lol is quiet, calm music alright? Or does the area need go be silent?

1 Like

You can use any music you think is fitting. Many people here do.

4 Likes

Yes adding to what @DarkestKnight said, I do think certain music can actually aid in the evocation as well. Enns create a certain atmosphere for the demon it relates to that aids it to manifest and strengthens the working. Similarly, playing music that truly has a resonance with the spirit you are calling can have a similar and powerful effect on the evocation and magick.

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks @DarkestKnight @Dankquanicus !

1 Like

Hello! I live in a family home with my kid brother and ill grandparents. That puts a damper on doing any evocations at night when everyone is here, and as I am a young-looking lady, it’s not ideal for me to go out at night alone. Is there any way to get around this stipulation? Should I try evocation in the day time when they are away? Or try to get as far away as possible when I evoke?

You can evoke at any time of day or night, so if this is an option, you certainly can do it then.

1 Like

Pls can the chocolates and candles work in Azazels case too or there’s something else he likes I would love to offer him something yet though am still learning how to summon him through evocation

Can I use a room light or lamp instead of a candle?

I live with my parents and my sister can I summon a daemon?

Hardly anyone would be doing magick if you had to live alone to do it. The answer is Yes.

If they’re against magick though, remember to stay safe because some people turn into hellish monsters when they find out someone they know practices. There’s lots of info on here about having restrictions because of other people.

1 Like

thanks, I’m a beginner in magic, I’ve never invoked it, I use google translator to communicate I’m Brazilian, here in Brazil what I see are traditional salomon magicians who say that magic is dangerous, already here on the forum I see many doing magic without circles of protection, I wanted to know which is safer

Magick can be dangerous. And you should use protection. But it doesn’t have to be a Solomonic evocation.

1 Like

I live with my parents and I can’t light candles, how do I summon without equipment

Library & Archives – demonolatry.org
Scroll down to the Free Books section and download “Hidden”; also, it seems that a glass of water may count as a candle but theoretically evocation no props is indeed possible, all that’s required is to enter a sort of trance and make contact through the sigil or even only the name of a spirit.

Just don’t use them? They’re nice but not needed.

1 Like