Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

Necroing this particular reply. Would handmade beeswax candles work in place of colored candles? I currently dont have colored chime candles but i do have a butt load of beeswax that i hand roll instead.

I’m trying to cut cost where i can as I am diverting my money to more mundane needs for future needs.

1 Like

Yes, most would like that, though it is also suitable for angels so if you think there may be a chance of a clash, best do without.

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you for the reply. I use them for my norse shamanism that in working on. So I inscribe runes on the wax once it’s rolled. Then leave it to charge on my altar. So I imagine I can use the same concept of carving their sigil or name to make a more appealing offer.

Also when is your grimorie coming out cause i want at least 2nd or 3rd dibs on it :slight_smile:

And I’m totally serious about the grimorie. If you ever make one I want to buy and autographed original.

When you say visualize/imagine, do you mean with your eyes open? Or closed? Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Welcome @Kjw94 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Open, if you can imagine with your eyes open, is much better.

2 Likes

I have never did constructions on my evocations since I was fearing of falling into self delusions but I am willing to give it a try now.Amazing post. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you SO SO much! This helps me alot :heart:

Hello, could you do an introduction? Open a thread and introduce yourself, its part of the rules :smiley:

You dont even need personal info, all you have to tell us is how many years have you practiced, what it was and what it is right now.

3 Likes

Thank you! This was very helpful to me :black_heart:

Thank you a lot for this precious information.

Hii…may I ask so which sigil you used for Lucifer… I cant seem to find it…there are two

You can usually use the V-shaped one, that works.

2 Likes

Thank you…I will use it and let you know if it worked for me.

1 Like

Thank you for this, it is helpful. I have two main questions.
1- I found some videos on making your own sigil’s for different things in magick can I do this?
2. Are candles mandatory as right now I have a roommate?
thank you

2 Likes

Sigils, in the context of calling an entities function much like a phone number. Sigils, in the context of creating one for a desire (new phone ect) do not really work with what the post outlines. This is for sigils of spirits, not making up a sigil.
Candles can help, but are not needed. I have found similar success by just spending a few seconds imagining a candle. Hope this helps a bit!

5 Likes

It does help thanks, I have the sigils and the enns I appreciate the help

1 Like

@Lady_Eva thank you so much for posting this.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Lady_Eva :heart:

1 Like