Sigil of Lust

Do you think this sigil can be used transparently, for example carrying it in your wallet to attract people perhaps? That would be interesting if it could work for that

I just drew this, Iā€™ll Get on it this mid-night

How do I charge it with my blood? Letā€™s say I meditate and visualize on it for 15 minutes, once Iā€™m done. I use my blood to trace the cross on it up to down and side to side then I burn it right after, is that cool?

Sounds about right , blood just acts as fuel ( like food ) for the energy of the sigil to feed on . And manifest a result . I always am kinda baffled when people say they didnā€™t get results from this sigil. Because Iā€™ve gotten like at least over 10 results or more . This sigil helped me a lot on understanding how magick works when i was still new to all of this. Lust magick ( Which ive gotten WAY to deep in ) Really taught me mind control and how to influence the emotions and responses in your target . Once I learned lust magick , I also just became better at mind control spells to. This sigil did way more for me than just manifest sexual situations . It taught me how to control the thoughts, feelings and actions of any person. And funny thing about lust, it doesnā€™t have to be sexual .
Sorry for ranting , anyway, I would use this same sigil you put blood on for a few days. keep doing 15 minute energy workings with it and iā€™d burn it within a few days. Ive tried all kinds of different methods with this sigil. and they all work 9 times out of 10

5 Likes

Sounds like I should work on a mind control sigil mow lol.

3 Likes

A money sigil , or a general charisma sigil would be kinda nice to have around to donā€™t you think?

2 Likes

Really hope soon you will make us happy with another great sigil-mind manipulation one. I highly appreciate your work. Thank you for giving us for free such powerful stuff!

1 Like

Ummmm this sigil is the bomb! I printed it out a few days back and stared at it with the intention of getting a feel for King Beleths energy, I then put it back in my wallet and forgot about it.

This morning I took my cat to the vet and as I walked in literally all female eyes turned to me! Pretty blonde vet batted her eyes at me and a random lady I ended up sitting next to made immediate flirtatious conversation.

Apparently Iā€™m a pretty good looking guy(so Iā€™m told) and keep myself in good shape(pushing 40) but this sort of attention is unprecedented!

5 Likes

I am trying to force lust thoughts and feelings in a specific person, with daily working with this sigil I hope it will affect her.

Interesting side effect to note last night, I had stared at the sigil on my phone for a while before sleep just contemplating itā€™s energy and awoke at 4am with a raging hard on and intense lustful sensations!

The only way to make it stop was to delete the digital sigil on my phone. Seriously if this is what it makes your target feel there will be very few people out there that will manage to resist the urge to fuck your brains out :joy:.

2 Likes

It feels really powerful, only by looking on the sigil i feel a growing excitement, and I rarely feel something.
I wonder what results would have if somebody imprint symbol on his aura. Would it make him aroused or the people around him would be? I unfortunately donā€™t go out to meet the people lately :confused:

ā€œCRAZY resultsā€? What were these ā€œCRAZY resultsā€?

Is there any difference if I do not print and trace, but draw it by myself?

@987ritual Bro Im all over this forum , read all my shit

I donā€™t like talking about my specific results because one, itā€™s my own personal choice to not share but still let people know ivā€™e had much success with this sigil.
And two, because of the results I have got , and seeing people here on this fourm not get any, I donā€™t want share a bunch of shit and have somebody feel discouraged because I got results and they didnā€™t . Plus it leaves room to the imagination for others to wonder " DAM WTF WERE HIS REULTS , LET ME TRY THIS SIGIL FOR MYSELF" Which Iā€™ve done for multiple people ,
so donā€™t ask me about my results , ask yourself how YOU can get crazy results
Much love , I put it like this because sometimes we get to wrapped up in another persons results , and that will hinder theirs as well

4 Likes

@Shadowdoctor MANNN Ima be all over that like white on rice LOL. Your sigils are next level . I still crack up every time this sigil works , im like ā€œDAM AGAINā€ I be feeling legendary with this sigil
This my favorite thread

2 Likes

Is there any difference if I printed the sigil and traced it or just draw it by myself (as I did). I tried to make the sigil as close as the original, but of course, I can not draw it 1:1. Also, I used it on my phone. Sorry for the dumb questions, but I want to use the most potent version of the sigil.

Fair enough but, yeah, I am looking for specifics.

Another way you can try experimenting with this sigil is ā€¦. Memorize it down to every detail. Then visualize it floating infront of you. Pack it with your intent of whom you wish to inflame with lust. How visualize this packed sigil floating away and see it being lodged into the targets aura. When it gets there, like a parasite, it takes over the aura and fills them with lust. You can also try lodging it in various chakras. Experiment and let me know how it works.

9 Likes

Hello. I have the initiation of Lucifer and Leviathan while I was possessed. I did this to get rid of the entity but I have not been able to. Do you think this sigil will help and do you think it will affect the attunment of Lucifer Leviathan? Thank you.

It wont affect your attunements